Are you married to a oil Worker or daring one Beware Ladies.

Posted in the Port Mansfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
The Rigs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Are you Married to one or Dating one ? Beware Ladies This men are cheating and wiring money to the hoes they have in other towns. You know they move around . This hoes drive up to see them. Open your eyes ladies control the money he takes to work. And do the open phone line on . I know some can' t drive to see your man. The open phone line is like web camera you can only hear each other. I phone is great if it works in his area. Go with Verizon or AT&T If He Says NO.. To You He Is CHEATING! I Do It When He clocks out. I Caught Him CHEATING ! We worked it out instead of getting divorced.He choice to stay and dump the hoe . I know it does not change what he did. Put we found ways to make our marriage better. Times have changed women are at there worst now a days. Technolgy is there use it. And you think he leaves It open and takes off. The instint i suspect he took off .I hang up to see if he answers. He does it's working for us . Just Some ADVICE for the women that has her man working at the RIGS.
The Rigs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Meant to say dating. Any one have any ideas besides mine. I know i am not the only one with concerns. If you only knew the kind of men your hubby or Boy Friend work with. I have seen some of them pure trash. They come from other states and all over Texas. And this cheating took place in Carrizo Springs. Just keep your eyes open ladies remeber we are not in that town 24 / 7 and no one knows them in those towns. Who is going to tell you or get caught. I found her number on his phone. He had her number in events under the calender section. You will find that under tools. Just read the forums for any Oil Boom town they talk about the oil workers doing this and that. Well hope to read some posting on this issue . Lets give each other a helping hand ladies our husbends don' t have a 9 to 5 job. We can ' t go and have lunch with them either.
Every one at work knew about it .The boss would call him for over time so he could see her. I spoke to him and told his punk ass a few words. They all cover up for each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Mansfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••