New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

inquiry

Utica, NY

#8356 Aug 18, 2012
Benny Topdog wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing meds have to do with this discussion is the extensive brain damage you have apparently done to yours. I am far from the only one whose shares this oppinion of far radical leftist Obama and his followers of whom vast numbers are far left radical communists.
Now why do you want to throw some misinformed regurgitated diatribe into an intellectual discussion?! "...far left radical communists" is a juvenile statement. Please explain to me when communism has ever failed.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8357 Aug 18, 2012
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who's STUPID ENOUGH to fall that TEA (DOUCH) BAG REPUBLICAN BULLSHIT definitely has SHIT 4 BRAINS (what little they have -if ANY)!!!
STUPID ATTRACTS STUPID !!!
REPUBLICANS = MORONS who CONSTANTLY FORGET ABOUT a thing called VIDEO TAPE !!!
They're SO FUKKED UP; they CAN'T EVEN LIE RIGHT !!!
Stupid is posting your DMV photo on TOPIX
Benny Topdog

United States

#8358 Aug 18, 2012
inquiry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why do you want to throw some misinformed regurgitated diatribe into an intellectual discussion?! "...far left radical communists" is a juvenile statement. Please explain to me when communism has ever failed.
Your question and statement are so stupid and pathetic I won't pretend it is in any way deserving of a response. I don't do pissing contests with stupid.
inquiry

Utica, NY

#8359 Aug 18, 2012
Benny Topdog wrote:
<quoted text> Your question and statement are so stupid and pathetic I won't pretend it is in any way deserving of a response. I don't do pissing contests with stupid.
That's simply because you know I'm right. Communism has never existed, never been practiced, never been realized. So in essence, the statement is accusing Dems of being "idealists", which is probably more or less true, as are the Republicans, Independents, and pretty much everyone involved in this course. You simpleton.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8360 Aug 18, 2012
So, Who'z YO DADDY ???

http://goo.gl/c5GeG

http://goo.gl/yav1I

Location hidden

#8361 Aug 18, 2012
So, Who'z YO DADDY ???
http://goo.gl/c5GeG
http://goo.gl/yav1I
A pathological liar who will say anything to get re-elected, surrounded by the only humans on earth that still believe in Unicorns.
Benny Topdog

United States

#8362 Aug 18, 2012
inquiry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply because you know I'm right. Communism has never existed, never been practiced, never been realized. So in essence, the statement is accusing Dems of being "idealists", which is probably more or less true, as are the Republicans, Independents, and pretty much everyone involved in this course. You simpleton.
No it's Obama whose the simpleton who has such a dismal record that all he can talk about is Mitt putting his dog on the roof of his car. While he himself had dog on the roof of his mouth. This kid will never vote for anyone whose favorite dish is shuh tzu on a shingle so even that backfired on Obama. Speaking of dog whats the difference between Obama's dog Bo and Obama? Bo has papers and his records aren't sealed. At least with Mitt if he as president asked to have his dog fixed we'd know what he was referring to. With Obama that could be a job for not only the vet, but the chef as well. So put that in your pipe and smoke it libtard.
really

Burbank, CA

#8363 Aug 18, 2012
Benny Topdog wrote:
<quoted text> No it's Obama whose the simpleton who has such a dismal record that all he can talk about is Mitt putting his dog on the roof of his car. While he himself had dog on the roof of his mouth. This kid will never vote for anyone whose favorite dish is shuh tzu on a shingle so even that backfired on Obama. Speaking of dog whats the difference between Obama's dog Bo and Obama? Bo has papers and his records aren't sealed. At least with Mitt if he as president asked to have his dog fixed we'd know what he was referring to. With Obama that could be a job for not only the vet, but the chef as well. So put that in your pipe and smoke it libtard.
you know corporate profits and the stock market are close to an all time high right?

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8364 Aug 19, 2012
MITT'S MOMMY, Ann Romney, insists that her "Li'l Mittens" is the epitome of integrity, and his honesty is GOLDEN !!!

Ummmmmmmmmm ... OK -if so, WHY NOT RELEASE MORE TAX RETURNS ???
(He father George Romney released 12-years, so why not Li'l Mittens?)

She claims that they'll be attacked by Obama's campaign and the press !!!

ATTACKED !!!-if releasing his tax returns scares the livin' shit outta him, he'd probably piss himself and run up Mommy's skirt like a schoolgirl if Puten or Ahmadinejad even looked at him wrong !!!

Tween U 'n me ... I smells a Mormon in da woodpile !!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8365 Aug 19, 2012
Benny Topdog,once again please show proof that what you are saying is true.Anyone that thinks Obama is a communist or even a liberal for that matter,is obviously oblivious to the facts.Would a communist bailout and save the American auto industry,or put together a stim.package to save the economy.As for eating dog,why don't you mention that he was ten years old at the time and it was put on his plate by his father,when he was in Indonesia.Now I realize you are pretty uninformed,so hear are some facts.In asia,putting protein in your diet isn't as easy as it is in America,(think Texas knucklehead),so people eat things regularly that we consider obnoxious.If you are that opposed to people eating dogs,I sincerely hope that you don't have anything in your house made in China or S.Korea,because that would make you a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#8366 Aug 19, 2012
liber boy,if voter fraud is that big a threat would you or your housemate teddy,please tell us the number of people found guilty of voter fraud or ID fraud in the last ten years.Should I still address you as liber or teddy,or would you prefer you real names JIM CROW.
Benny Topdog

United States

#8367 Aug 19, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Benny Topdog,once again please show proof that what you are saying is true.Anyone that thinks Obama is a communist or even a liberal for that matter,is obviously oblivious to the facts.Would a communist bailout and save the American auto industry,or put together a stim.package to save the economy.As for eating dog,why don't you mention that he was ten years old at the time and it was put on his plate by his father,when he was in Indonesia.Now I realize you are pretty uninformed,so hear are some facts.In asia,putting protein in your diet isn't as easy as it is in America,(think Texas knucklehead),so people eat things regularly that we consider obnoxious.If you are that opposed to people eating dogs,I sincerely hope that you don't have anything in your house made in China or S.Korea,because that would make you a hypocrite.
WHO LIT THE FUSE ON YOUR TAMPON? I refuse to get in a battle of wits with you libs as I never attack the defenseless and feeble.

Location hidden

#8368 Aug 19, 2012
MITT'S MOMMY, Ann Romney, insists that her "Li'l Mittens" is the epitome of integrity, and his honesty is GOLDEN !!!
Ummmmmmmmmm ... OK -if so, WHY NOT RELEASE MORE TAX RETURNS ???
(He father George Romney released 12-years, so why not Li'l Mittens?)
She claims that they'll be attacked by Obama's campaign and the press !!!
ATTACKED !!!-if releasing his tax returns scares the livin' shit outta him, he'd probably piss himself and run up Mommy's skirt like a schoolgirl if Puten or Ahmadinejad even looked at him wrong !!!
Tween U 'n me ... I smells a Mormon in da woodpile !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BOQonhyLKlwXX
You're a fake phony and a fraud just like the maoist you worship.
Look at Business International corp, the company obama worked for and wrote two newsletters, if you can figure out who they are, you will astounded to find out obamas connection to them,He was recruited at Occidental, enough said.

Location hidden

#8369 Aug 19, 2012
liber boy,if voter fraud is that big a threat would you or your housemate teddy,please tell us the number of people found guilty of voter fraud or ID fraud in the last ten years.Should I still address you as liber or teddy,or would you prefer you real names JIM CROW.
Just how much computer time do confined mental patients get in the day room?

Location hidden

#8370 Aug 19, 2012
You won't get in a battle because you have no weapons.All you have is lies,slurs and innuendos. If you had ever done any reading on the great depression,you would have found that in some areas of America,that were hardest hit by the depression,people weren't that averse to eating dogs.Please educate yourself.

Location hidden

#8372 Aug 19, 2012
You won't get in a battle because you have no weapons.All you have is lies,slurs and innuendos. If you had ever done any reading on the great depression,you would have found that in some areas of America,that were hardest hit by the depression,people weren't that averse to eating dogs.Please educate yourself.
arf arf, bow wow {must humor the patients}

Location hidden

#8373 Aug 19, 2012
Like I said libra boy er I mean Jim Crow,still no answers on bachmann,course you never do when your wrong.

Location hidden

#8374 Aug 19, 2012
Like I said libra boy er I mean Jim Crow,still no answers on bachmann,course you never do when your wrong.
Bachman, Turner, Overdrive?

Location hidden

#8375 Aug 19, 2012
You can't race bait me clown, you don't know how funny that is, LOL.
who cares

Buffalo, NY

#8376 Aug 19, 2012
Who cares if there weas voter fraud or not. Voting should require an ID card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sooo.... 20 hr Hypocrisy 1991 2
Tara allen back in jail . 21 hr Again 2
Kenny hoage 22 hr Tim 1
Katie Jul 21 Mine 3
Cody A (Nov '14) Jul 20 tughill 15
Homophobic retards Jul 19 Real talk 4
Amanda (Jul '15) Jul 17 Nice guy 8

Port Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance