Port Leyden Field Days
awsome

United States

#22 Jun 1, 2010
fire works were awsome.best i've seen anywhere in a long time!!!!thumbs up for pl
someone

Ilion, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2010
firebug wrote:
<quoted text> RETIRED SHERIFFS DEPUTY WOW! What ya want a medal for being that? How many DWIs have you not gotten for being a member?
Are u so pissed because you have gotten a DWI, you drunk
Who

Watertown, NY

#24 Jun 1, 2010
Bull Jim has never driven the ambulance while drinking. whoever you are must have a problem with Jim. Stop spreading rumors. Other than RM or FE, no deputy or their family lives in PL
Grow up and stop spreading lies
someone

Ilion, NY

#25 Jun 1, 2010
Who wrote:
Bull Jim has never driven the ambulance while drinking. whoever you are must have a problem with Jim. Stop spreading rumors. Other than RM or FE, no deputy or their family lives in PL
Grow up and stop spreading lies
I am a retired deputy, and yes he drives drunk, and i have confronted him on it before when he was transporting one of my family members to the hospital. He is a good person dont get me wrong i like him, i just dont agree with him going to fire calls or ambulance calls while under the influence.
PL Citizen

Saint Johnsville, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont do drugs unlike you, i dont have beef with any other fire department except port leyden, because the are rude and unprofessional. Hell the ambulance driver drives the ambulance drunk, and has been caught twice.
And just who are you referring to? I think you are an ass if you think that is the truth. You do not know what you are talking about you better get the facts and bring them to the next meeting which is June 7th at 7 pm I will be looking for you to show up with your proof.
Citizen

Saint Johnsville, NY

#27 Jun 2, 2010
Thats the biggest line of bull shit i have ever heard. That dept has rules and policies like everyone else does for their depts. Go to their next meeting and bring up your concerns and if this is M.C. you better stop your bull shit before it gets you in trouble.
bob

United States

#28 Jun 2, 2010
Why don't you put your name on here so we know who are. Why don't you grow up and stop trying to start trouble. Its peolpe like you are why no one wants to join the fire dept.
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired deputy, and yes he drives drunk, and i have confronted him on it before when he was transporting one of my family members to the hospital. He is a good person dont get me wrong i like him, i just dont agree with him going to fire calls or ambulance calls while under the influence.
toro

Ilion, NY

#29 Jun 2, 2010
I attended the field days and I thought they were ok. I'm sure they tried hard to make the best out of it. I just thought that the rides were a little pricey and not nearly long enough for the amount you pay. I did have the chance to talk with the PL fire chief about new ideas for next year. He seemed open to them and I think he actually listened to my thoughts. He seems like a nice guy.
firebug

Chittenango, NY

#30 Jun 2, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u so pissed because you have gotten a DWI, you drunk
ok, know it all crackhead. I`m on my 100th DWI now.
someone

Ilion, NY

#31 Jun 2, 2010
Citizen wrote:
Thats the biggest line of bull shit i have ever heard. That dept has rules and policies like everyone else does for their depts. Go to their next meeting and bring up your concerns and if this is M.C. you better stop your bull shit before it gets you in trouble.
My name is Jayson for one, and for two i have also heard from at least 3 other citizens from the port leyden, lyons falls area. when a firefighter/EMT/Driver whatever is going to a call you should not be responding even if you have had 1 beer or 1 anything. and i have nothing against port leyden, but this is a growing issue with departments all over. i have friends in Freeville Fire Department, as well as Dryden Fire Department, of Cortland county, and they are having issues down there as well, so it is not just port leyden. and if you dont go to calls impaired then you have nothing to worry about. simple as that.
someone

Ilion, NY

#32 Jun 2, 2010
toro wrote:
I attended the field days and I thought they were ok. I'm sure they tried hard to make the best out of it. I just thought that the rides were a little pricey and not nearly long enough for the amount you pay. I did have the chance to talk with the PL fire chief about new ideas for next year. He seemed open to them and I think he actually listened to my thoughts. He seems like a nice guy.
]

I agree, i was at the feild days all 3 days and the food and everything was great, the fire works were awsome, better than last years. and i hope the fire department made a good profit as well
someone

Ilion, NY

#33 Jun 2, 2010
firebug wrote:
<quoted text> ok, know it all crackhead. I`m on my 100th DWI now.
i bet you are are you proud of it?, because some day you will crash. and possiably take another life, but i guess you would be proud of that. seeing as you are on your 100th DWI, i guess you deserve a trophie. it be to you soon.
someone

Ilion, NY

#34 Jun 2, 2010
PL Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> And just who are you referring to? I think you are an ass if you think that is the truth. You do not know what you are talking about you better get the facts and bring them to the next meeting which is June 7th at 7 pm I will be looking for you to show up with your proof.
i dont have any direct proof, as i had no camera, stupid of me, didnt think i would need a camera when the ambulance was taking my family member to the hospital.
bob

United States

#35 Jun 3, 2010
Jayson who? Why don't u put your last name on here.
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Jayson for one, and for two i have also heard from at least 3 other citizens from the port leyden, lyons falls area. when a firefighter/EMT/Driver whatever is going to a call you should not be responding even if you have had 1 beer or 1 anything. and i have nothing against port leyden, but this is a growing issue with departments all over. i have friends in Freeville Fire Department, as well as Dryden Fire Department, of Cortland county, and they are having issues down there as well, so it is not just port leyden. and if you dont go to calls impaired then you have nothing to worry about. simple as that.

Since: Jun 10

Pine Island, NY

#36 Jun 3, 2010
If you all think that his drinking and driving the ambulance is bad, you should have seen what he did with one of the fat nurses in the back of the ambulance. My sister got into a car accident with blood all over the sheets. When he dropped her off, he and one of the nurses got into the back and did the deed on the same bed.......... if he was sober, I doubt that he would have banged that woman............. gross......
port leyden fire man

United States

#37 Jun 3, 2010
U guys need to grow and stop lieing. I hope u know that this is slende. If u thing the fire dept is that bad why don't u join and help instead of sitting on the com running your month and telling lies
someone

Ilion, NY

#38 Jun 3, 2010
bob wrote:
Jayson who? Why don't u put your last name on here.
<quoted text>
for the same reason you wont put ur full name on here
someone

Ilion, NY

#39 Jun 3, 2010
LFDiggler wrote:
If you all think that his drinking and driving the ambulance is bad, you should have seen what he did with one of the fat nurses in the back of the ambulance. My sister got into a car accident with blood all over the sheets. When he dropped her off, he and one of the nurses got into the back and did the deed on the same bed.......... if he was sober, I doubt that he would have banged that woman.......... gross......
which PL fireman did this
someone

Ilion, NY

#40 Jun 3, 2010
port leyden fire man wrote:
U guys need to grow and stop lieing. I hope u know that this is slende. If u thing the fire dept is that bad why don't u join and help instead of sitting on the com running your month and telling lies
because im 67 years old, my days of adrenilin rush from the sheriffs department are over. my two sons are in fire departments in cortland county, where there is the same problem down there.
firebug

Chittenango, NY

#41 Jun 3, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
because im 67 years old, my days of adrenilin rush from the sheriffs department are over. my two sons are in fire departments in cortland county, where there is the same problem down there.
wow! 67 you`re just a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poetry (Aug '08) 5 hr wordmaster43 4
Village of Port Leyden Workers 20 hr Tax payer 6
Erin Butzer Tue Dep Six One 2
Cayla Wujek May 2 Hagen man 17
News West Leyden woman admits to making meth, growin... May 2 sue 16
Port Leyden Yard Sale - 2016 Apr 30 Sam 2
where Apr 27 goofy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Leyden Mortgages