port leydens finest
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Chittenango, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2008
hey how about it tim thayer??????gotta firemen of the year award again?????but ya cant get your ambulance to a call at 7am only took an hour and 15 minutes to get cville and boonville to lincoln street in your finest village!!! what a crock!!!!proably if they would smarten up in pl theyd finally get rid of your ass and have decent people to volunteer !!!!!!!!PUT That IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!HEARD YOUR A DAVEY MARMON LOVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!werent you the one that ran him out of the fire department sounds like you should of went with him!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND SOONER OR LATER BITES YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!
Y Not

Stillwater, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2008
curious wrote:
hey how about it tim thayer??????gotta firemen of the year award again?????but ya cant get your ambulance to a call at 7am only took an hour and 15 minutes to get cville and boonville to lincoln street in your finest village!!! what a crock!!!!proably if they would smarten up in pl theyd finally get rid of your ass and have decent people to volunteer !!!!!!!!PUT That IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!HEARD YOUR A DAVEY MARMON LOVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!werent you the one that ran him out of the fire department sounds like you should of went with him!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND SOONER OR LATER BITES YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!
Oh Curious one - bitterness and jealousy will get you no where! Shut your trap, else I'll submit to have this entry removed.
Congrats Tim and thanks for your dedicated service - PL appreciates it!
citizen

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2008
Congrats to you tim,good job!!! obviously there are some jealous people out there.so what does this ambulance call have to do with you?last i knew there were other people in the department and since moleface wants to start shit again ,let's set the record straight,1) didn't you recieve officier of the year a few years back?....oh yes you did, i know for a fact...
2) if it took that long for the call to get answered ,which by the way it didnot,they would have had hmmm....maybe harrisville or someother out of the way dept. handle... i think not...
3) pl did smarten up when they got rid of you moleface...4) sounds like moleface just likes to air dirty laundry and not know what the hell she is talking about. so why not just SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE j.m.
A CONCERNED CITIZEN

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2008
how about Tim ??? He is a great guy.sounds like your very jealous and very very bitter person. their are decent people that do volunteer and what the hell are you doing timing how long it takes to answer the calls????? maybe you are the one that needs to SMARTEN UP!!!! WAY TO GO TIM maybe you can get firemen of the year next year too.
jan mathis

Chittenango, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2008
im not afraid to put my name on this site!!and im not the one bashing timmy like you all assume it is me???to set the record straight!! it is not me !!and i know timmy!!he would know if i had something to say to him i would!!knock on his door and talk with him in person!!not hide behind the walls and pretend to be someone different!! so for the record it is not me jan mathis !!and i enjoy the moleface because for the record moles are a thing of beauty!!!!so the trouble maker needs to grow up!!i apologize to timmy for whomever is bashing you !!it is not me!!jan mathis
crybaby

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2008
sure more lies just like you lied before jan,no one believes you
jan mathis

Chittenango, NY

#7 Dec 8, 2008
crybaby indian lake !!! why dont you tell us who you really are??????????and keep your comments for someone who cares!!!!!!!i knew there wasnt any decent human beings on this site !!just people that dont have a life GET A LIFE TROUBLE MAKER!!!!!!!!!
bbd

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 8, 2008
notice that those entries all have the same problem of question marks and exclamation points?
same person.
crybaby

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2008
well by the looks of things jan mathis, you must care,speak about any descent human beings on here,why are you on here then? other than stirring up trouble, you are a fine one to call someone a troublemaker,and from what i have heard about you ,you are far from being a thing of beauty.i have also heard that you are quite the work of nasty and evil and you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you the face,so cry me a river!!!

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#10 Dec 8, 2008
bbd wrote:
notice that those entries all have the same problem of question marks and exclamation points?
same person.
Looks to me like the same person that started this topic has posted to themselves and then defended themselves and then posted again...wow..how boring to have to bash someone like this. I give alot of credit to anyone in this area that is a volunteer, no matter who it's for. We can't survive without helping out whereever we can. Great job Mr. Thayer
A CONCERNED CITIZEN

Rome, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2008
we all know it is you that started this. i know that you would not say anything to anyones face because you don't have the backbone to do so. we all know how you like to start stuff like always so it looks like your the TROUBLE MAKER!!!!!!!!!
jan mathis

Chittenango, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2008
imtheonewhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like the same person that started this topic has posted to themselves and then defended themselves and then posted again...wow..how boring to have to bash someone like this. I give alot of credit to anyone in this area that is a volunteer, no matter who it's for. We can't survive without helping out whereever we can. Great job Mr. Thayer
i never said timmy did a bad job if you know what your talking about then you would know that i was one of the people that voted him fire chief of the year and fireman of the year a few times get your facts straight!!!MORON!!!!!!!!!!
crybaby

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2008
from what i was told you never had no say in mr thayer getting officier of the year, i was told that the fire chief choses not the body,and i know for a fact that mr thayer was not chief when he recieved the award, another lie again jan and i know who the chief at the time,as amatter of fact i just spoke to him the other day,and he is quite knowledgable and is fair and seems to be looking at the best interest of the department, why do you need to bash people and volunteers at that
bbd

Syracuse, NY

#14 Dec 8, 2008
is she the one that is NOT ALLOWED to volunteer at any FD? I read that on a post a while back, i knew it was a women, but not who and not why, just that she had been banned from more then one agency?
crybaby

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2008
yeah it is something like that , she caused a lot of trouble in 2 depts.then got kicked out of one and tried to rejoin her 1 st dept. and then they wouldn't take her,real weirdo,quick to cause trouble and then lie to try and back peddle out of it and then throw other descent people in with totally false allegations is what i know of it all
A CONCERNED CITIZEN

Rome, NY

#16 Dec 8, 2008
from what i know it is .
ktc

Syracuse, NY

#17 Dec 8, 2008
yeah...its a shame...i saw one of her daughters post on here awhile back, trying to defend her. what a craaappppy situation to have to be in. isn't one of her daughters involved with a married man or something? just things i have heard through the grapevine
wondering

Ilion, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2008
there are many Mathis's...which ones are these? one is involved w/a married man you say? thats not right...
can you clear this uo for me...thanks
ktc

Syracuse, NY

#19 Dec 8, 2008
mathis's that live in lyons falls. jan and larry mathis. one of their daughters is screwing around with a married man. i don't know which one it is though. it's something i heard working in lowville. i guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. i think the daughter is a mooney tho
jan mathis

Chittenango, NY

#20 Dec 8, 2008
wondering wrote:
there are many Mathis's...which ones are these? one is involved w/a married man you say? thats not right...
can you clear this uo for me...thanks
for anybodys information my daughter is in her junior year at college and not involved with a married man , my other daughter happens to live in port leyden with scott newvine and he is very kind and respectable individual so try and get your facts correct!!!!!!!or just mind your own damn business!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manager at tops 6 hr Candle nag 5
Book Sellers from "Florida" 6 hr Phonies 1
mercers ice cream 11 hr icy 16
Pauly conover Fri Lowville resident 14
Chelsea dafoe Fri taxpayer 12
matt cummings (May '10) Thu PL residet 8
Rome has enough problems why did you send Matt ... Jul 20 PL residet 3

Port Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance