AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

Have you people noticed that there are some scum bag's liveing behind tracy's market. there is jake mooney and some ugly fat tub of lard girl there and cody fox and dick farr all liveing together one big fat happy family. lol I bet they all share eachother too. And i guess jake hasn't learn a dam thing cuz he still hang's out with minors one of these day's it's going to slap him in the face.
alt ctrl del

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

what a joke wrote:
Have you people noticed that there are some scum bag's liveing behind tracy's market. there is jake mooney and some ugly fat tub of lard girl there and cody fox and dick farr all liveing together one big fat happy family. lol I bet they all share eachother too. And i guess jake hasn't learn a dam thing cuz he still hang's out with minors one of these day's it's going to slap him in the face.
hahaha hit the nail on the head
Wise one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

alt ctrl del wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha hit the nail on the head
I just wish these were the only scum bags livin here, there are a lot more, ruins a nice village. Land lords love it as long as the rent is paid. They should care but don`t
deadbeats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Judged:

These deadbeat landlords are bringing our communities down. They never fix the places up, and only welfare cases rent from them. The welfare cases don't work because they get everything handed to them. They have too much time on their hands so they're hanging around causing trouble.
What a joke

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Judged:

deadbeats wrote:
These deadbeat landlords are bringing our communities down. They never fix the places up, and only welfare cases rent from them. The welfare cases don't work because they get everything handed to them. They have too much time on their hands so they're hanging around causing trouble.
This is true Every one thats on welfare just like's to start trouble. Look at this fat chick her name is emily potter she was arrested for steeling someone's debit card and used it. She is nasty and i guess she is pregenet i think she just wants to get more welfare thats all it is.
dump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

ya one bunch of trash moves out from behind tracys store and we get another bunch . whos the landlord there anyway?
moonan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

evelyn moonan is the landlordin reply to dumps ?.
What a joke

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Lately it's been pretty bad behind tracy's.There's been alot of fighting going on and sh*t. There's been cop's there CPS worker's there and people sleeping with under age kid's. And there's even alot of beer and drug's going thew there. And jake mooney has been beating on his GF alot. I think all these people need help seriously.
damn

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

jake mooney has a girlfriend? wow miracles never stop.. lol.. cant believe he has a gf.. wonder wat she looks like?
jack hoff

Chazy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

his ex- girlfriend lives in pl too. her name is darlene peck
rerun

Chazy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Jake has many ex-girlfriends including the three vension sisters and their mother. Grace Nagy who he shared with cousin Herb and his favorite now deceased momma Betty
What a joke

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

damn wrote:
jake mooney has a girlfriend? wow miracles never stop.. lol.. cant believe he has a gf. wonder wat she looks like?
I will tell you what she is like!! She is really fat she is about 400 lbs red hair buck teeth look's like she never shower's. Dose that tell you much!! The girl is just to nasty to even talk about. And her relation is clearence potter what's that tell you a lot. He is just as nasty as she is look at him he's a fat tub of lard. Look at his GF marge all she is a fat sweat hog. And let's not forget her nasty daughter's carol and tammy look at them they like to share this young man and his name i believe is jason. They ain't nothing special they are both dirty sl*t's. I feel sorry for the poor young man. But you know how these young kid's are they are just flat out stupid. This whole family is sick in the head and need's some help i think they belong on the jerry springer show lol. God damn hillbillie's anyway's need to go back where they came from. Jake fit's right in with these people don't you think so i know so lol.
Blue october

Champlain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Hay people guss what? That fat chick that jake mooney is with her name is emily well she went to the nut house for saying she is going to kill herself. What a stupid b**ch. What did jake do drive her over the edge lol. Them people are f**king crazy as all hell. They all need to get a damn life right down to every last one.
nasty lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Wise one wrote:
<quoted text> I just wish these were the only scum bags livin here, there are a lot more, ruins a nice village. Land lords love it as long as the rent is paid. They should care but don`t
I see some of these landlords going to church every sunday thanking the lords for the rent money and asking forgivness for renting to scumbags and drug dealers. Hope they burn in hell someday for their deeds of ruining nice honest peoples lives.
Blue october

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Hay have you people been under boonville topix well there is a topix's called older men younger girl's well jake is being slamed hard core. Well there is this girl slaming jake how she ain't with him any more and how he raped her and sh*t. It's really f**ked up even thrown it up how he beat's on women. Jake surely has made a name for him self. Who ever has dated this guy really must be sick in the head. His apartment it's like a swingging door down there with all the sh*t that goes threw there. What he need's is a red light down there and a sign that say's jake's whore house. And look at his fat tub of lard girl friend emily she just got out of the nut house and jake is the one that drove her there. She's about to end up back in there cuz of him. She is so fat and lazy she wont get up of her a$$ and do something unless it's to do with food. And jake he leave's the apartment all day just so he can get away from her. The only reason why he want's her there for is so he ain't lonely and he has his piece of a$$. And all they do is fight and call the cop's on eachother all the time. Jake is becomeing a heavy drinker so he don't have to deal with emily sober. And she can't deal with him unless she has weed. She was better of with abner. Abner loved his fat women more to love that's what i alway's say. LOL. These people are like cartoon's i swear they were put on this earth just to make us laugh. It's like putting a bunch of 5 year old's in a play penn and just leting them go.
FYI

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

jack hoff wrote:
his ex- girlfriend lives in pl too. her name is darlene peck
hate to break it to yah but my mother never dated Jake Mooney....get your facts straight before you start trash talking someone on here. Hell if we know maybe your some scum PL could do without!
why

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Why would you all be so mean to each other. This is so sad.
Blue october

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Hay everyone you wanna know how sick jake and his gf emily are? Well last nite jake offerd a friend 5$ to have sex with emily. She flipped out on jake over it. And then she turned around and sleep with the guy any way's. And yes jake got his 5 buck's. So you can pretty much say jake sold his gf. So emily is a hooker and jake is a pimp lol. So if you want to get ur rock's off just go to jake and make an offer. And that same nite the cop's were called on jake cuz he wanted to do him self in. What a stupid f**k. These people need help but yet they crack me up. There down there trying to play house like one big happy family but they have no f**kin clue what the hell they are doing. They are so funny let me tell you. They are also funny looking jake he look's like a retarted cancer victim and emily look's like a fat oompa-loompa. LMFAO
Chris

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

U all talk about people on days free money and lazy if u didn't have so much time on ur hands u wouldn't be on here dishing everyone love the neighbor means anything to u
Speechless

Middleburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

If you all spent less time inbreeding and more time keeping your noses behind your own doors, then maybe just maybe you'd be able to have some decency to not trash talk this family that lives behind the market. Why don't you ask Mrs. Moonan why she rents out places that aren't even fit for a gdm rat to live in to take advantage of the poor?? If you had to live in that place then maybe you wouldn't be throwing stones at the glass house; so to speak. Grow up and get a job; majority of those who live in PL are all moochers anyways, and have to have mommy and daddy buy everything for them anyways. So what if Darlene has company at her house, or sits outside on her porch. Her rent is paid, her bills are paid, her kids mouths are fed, clothes bought for them. And she does it just like your average hard working parent does. ON HER ABSOLUTE OWN....she'd love to have handouts from everyone else, but she don't get that shit. Get off her ass and pay mind to your own household.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Port Leyden Forum right now

Search the Port Leyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Betheny Yauger Nellenbach 5 hr aboveitall 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr positronium 6,317
Gladys Nagy 17 hr desiree balcom 20
trying to shut down local business 21 hr Wowza 54
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
Port Leyden man accused of stealing copper cabl... Wed Tom 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Leyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Leyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE