hot new milf in town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boar

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
has anyone seen the new hot milf in town? i have seen her at the nice and easy a few times driving dave thornes trucks. if she is what he left his wife for i dont blame him she is smoking hot!
mr fix it

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
ya dude i seen her with him at the buffalo. she has a nice rack too.
LMFAO

Needham, MA

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Gina ??
hmmm

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
boar wrote:
has anyone seen the new hot milf in town? i have seen her at the nice and easy a few times driving dave thornes trucks. if she is what he left his wife for i dont blame him she is smoking hot!
So boar, how do we know she's a milf??????
boar

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
wake up its a phrase
hmmm

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Exactly my point,and the phrase means she's a mother...
boar

Queens Village, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2012
It doesn't matter to me if she is or not she's doable and better looking then what he is married to. I saygood for him!
crazy

Gloversville, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
ya she is from michigan,fyi he used to date her back in high school..ya better than his ex wife they are divorced now.. but understand yes she is a mother of 1 and has a grandaughter that she left behind for dave .. i would say family comes first before another guy but this is their problem.. he really has nothing to do with his daughter still and his grandson so what kind of people are thay ... plus she is fat and no sh doesn't even work so that is why dave has to give his truck up and is going bankrupt as well.dont't see kim losing anything do you ?
Hmmm

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2012
crazy wrote:
ya she is from michigan,fyi he used to date her back in high school..ya better than his ex wife they are divorced now.. but understand yes she is a mother of 1 and has a grandaughter that she left behind for dave .. i would say family comes first before another guy but this is their problem.. he really has nothing to do with his daughter still and his grandson so what kind of people are thay ... plus she is fat and no sh doesn't even work so that is why dave has to give his truck up and is going bankrupt as well.dont't see kim losing anything do you ?
Obviously your the jealous one that tried to get him, but failed.....
crazy

Gloversville, NY

#10 Jun 18, 2012
No I just had my 25th anniversary and i'm very happy ,I have a daughter and a son and 2 BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTERS that I love to peices and Dave Thorne is not all that good looking... Just saying how could You have a kid and grandkid and leave them behind for some man ... Plus Dave is not really a good father or grandfather .. That must be why they get along good because neither one could care about there children or grandkids !!
Hmmm

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Soooo I was right, your the one that was staying with them and trying to break up there marriage by sleeping with Dave ...lol....You might wanna look in the mirror before calling people fat and ugly !!!!!!!
Brenda

Castle Rock, CO

#12 Jun 18, 2012
crazy wrote:
No I just had my 25th anniversary and i'm very happy ,I have a daughter and a son and 2 BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTERS that I love to peices and Dave Thorne is not all that good looking... Just saying how could You have a kid and grandkid and leave them behind for some man ... Plus Dave is not really a good father or grandfather .. That must be why they get along good because neither one could care about there children or grandkids !!
You must be just as your name describes("crazy"),e veryone that know the facts would agree he did the right thing by moving on....at. least he put up with the bull for that long and anyone can tell you that if the other three grandparents hadn't been promoting the 15 year to sleep overs while dave was working out of town, this may never of happened ....
Crazy

New York, NY

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Let's start with I never stayed with Dave and Kim .. I can say I really don't think I have been in their home either .. So if everyone knew the true story .. And as calling me fat well I guess when ur in a size 4 I wouldn't say that is fat but whatever .. Also I guess if Dave was home too he could of took care of his daughter as well .. And from what i see the other grandparents still take care of the grandson. And again I have 2 granddaughters and a daughter and son and been married for 25 years and happily at that not once have my husband and I been split up so how could I be in his bed.
wow

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2012
crazy you shouldnt judge
Shannon

United States

#15 Jun 20, 2012
I wasn't going to feed into this but the more I thought about it, I decided that it's time to set the record straight...seeing I'm NOT going anywhere anytime soon!!! 1st, my name is not "she" or "milf" it's Shannon...but thanx for the compliments guys! 2nd, yes I am from Michigan and yes David and I dated in high school...so what...what does this have to do with anything? 3rd, yes I have a GROWN son and a grand daughter and I moved away. Again, so what...families move away all the time. It sure in the hell doesn't mean they don't care!!! I honestly think it's funny and don't know where you "crazy" get off running your mouth about things you have NO clue about!!!! You know NOTHING about me, my situation, why I left Michigan or about David and I yet you THINK you know enough to run your mouth. Sooo I guess I should enlighten you.
Shannon

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2012
"CRAZY"...1st of all, we are not stupid...we know who you are! You can change your circumstances, the number of children you have, the sex of your grand children and whatever else on here but you are not fooling us!!! I happen to agree with "hmm"...you are simply jealous because he chose me over you. Get over it...he used you and you will NEVER have him!!!! 2nd, if you knew anything about me as you claim too...you would know that I speak to my son and family EVERYDAY and my grand daughter thru video chat. If you knew David at all, you would also know that he actually sees his daughter and grandson quite abit. You claim that I am the reason that David is losing his truck and filing bankrupcy because of me...well it goes to show that you know NOTHING about that situation either. Did it ever occur to you that I have money and he doesn't want to use it for his marital situation. And who said he was filing bankrupcy...yes it is an option but doesn't mean that is what he is doing.
Shannon

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2012
You claim I am not working, ok...I will give you that one but did it ever occur to you that maybe the proffession I am in doesn't work all year round? Well of course not because you know all! Did it ever occur to you that maybe I left Michigan because of a threat, a bad situation, stalking, abuse or anything else? The point is, you DON'T know shit!!!! What the hell is wrong with that you have to bad mouth someone you don't even know. Ya know David and I come from a place where our small town has each others back but you people thrive on bashing EVERYONE...y'all are NOT right!!!! So until you know the COMPLETE truth you really shouldn't judge or run your mouth especially after what you did to Kim. The truth of the matter is I am here, I am NOT leaving, I have David, he is FINALLY happy, most people here are happy for him and for us, and they like me...all but you, which I could really care less about. And as for me being fat, I don't see them calling you (who CLAIMS to be in a size 4) a "milf"!!!! And another thing...why do hide behind a fake name...are you ashamed or embarresed about what you have done? I'm not.
Signing MY name...
Shannon
Shannon

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2012
And Brenda...thanx for standing up!!!:-)
redhead

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2012
I agree that people should mind there own business. Dave put up with kims crap along time and he did the right thing leaving. You can't blame him for alot of his daughters upbringing. Its not his fault his job is out of town he trusted his wife to handle things while he was gone. Dave is a great guy and deserves to be happy. People need ti leave them alone. There is no need to spread stuff about someone you don't know. If she makes him happy then maybe you should give her a chance before you judge her.
Crazy

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2012
You are right, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am. Yes I see David I much happier and I'm glad he is but you really must have me mixed up with someone else cause I never wanted to date David and never have done nothing to either one of them. I could give to shits what Kim or David has done and Kim has screwed David over a few times and life goes on so to the best of you both. Congrats and goodluck enjoy life cause I do. Not mad one bit u have David so u really need to get over yourself. Thanks bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just the first tiny taste 24 min Stfu 29
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 6 hr Soccer 1,343
Smoking hot Boonville Cop Fri Boonville Resident 1
Salon 12 Jan 17 Great 10
cody fox (Feb '10) Jan 14 beware 33
wtf Jan 10 Horny 4
Shannon conway farr Jan 3 Someone who knows 7

Port Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance