wounder women

Old Forge, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2010
she needs to stay home and take care of kids.stop doing drugs
mr clown

Rome, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2010
YEA SHE MAKE ME PUKE, PUKE
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#3 Nov 6, 2010
she's a total **shole!!!! She is a terrible con artist!!
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#4 Nov 6, 2010
What a con and user!!!!
cvill

Watertown, NY

#5 Nov 6, 2010
UH-OH wrote:
she's a total **shole!!!! She is a terrible con artist!!
big time con ask herb from cvill she conned him what a sick twisted women thats what drugs do to you
oh - yea

Boonville, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2010
who you do you think she learned it from!! her grandmother and her mother. who got her into the drugs? her mother. she married into trash the girl never had a chance in life with a mother like her.
oh - yea

Boonville, NY

#7 Nov 7, 2010
cvill wrote:
<quoted text>big time con ask herb from cvill she conned him what a sick twisted women thats what drugs do to you


how did her grandmother get all she had. now the daughter has it all.
that poor girl never had a chance in life with a mother like k. hutchins one thing i know about stacey she is not mean like her mother. she loves her children her mother got her addicted to drugs what a low life she is. stacey would be alright if she could get away from her mother. so sad.
stop

Lacona, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2010
you know, please stop this. Pearl worked very hard and saved her money. That's how pearl had what she had. she went without simple pleasures and saved herself away a nest egg. she was a wonderful bright strong woman and i would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about a family member that has since passed. How quick we are to judge others and say hurtful things. what kind of a person does this make you for putting someone's name on the internet??? we ALL are held accountable for our actions, and we should not judge one another... so please drop it and grow up.
stop

Lacona, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2010
UH-OH wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what your talking about!! An old man was misstreated and she ended up with all his money!!
I DO KNOW What i am talking about... HOW DARE YOU!
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2010
stop wrote:
<quoted text> I DO KNOW What i am talking about... HOW DARE YOU!
***k U
stop

Lacona, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2010
UH-OH wrote:
<quoted text> ***k U
wow that's really classy.
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2010
stop wrote:
<quoted text> wow that's really classy.
I'm Classy, your scummy!!!
stop

Lacona, NY

#14 Nov 11, 2010
UH-OH wrote:
<quoted text> I'm Classy, your scummy!!!
I doubt you are classy. And I am far from a scummy. I am done with this forum. I cannot debate with ignorant trash, so dont worry... say whatever i have no further comment. you have shown your class with your words and talking about a deceased woman.
hello

Gloversville, NY

#15 Nov 11, 2010
UH-OH wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what your talking about!! An old man was misstreated and she ended up with all his money!!
this is TRUE and it happened many years ago!! so maybe youve never been aware. Francis Whittlesy was the name,and he died yrs ago and she got every thing he owned.. so maybe you should do some background check..Sorry
stop

Lacona, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>this is TRUE and it happened many years ago!! so maybe youve never been aware. Francis Whittlesy was the name,and he died yrs ago and she got every thing he owned.. so maybe you should do some background check..Sorry
ok this is the last time... YES i am aware he left her things in his will. So what, he did that because he wanted to? She also took care of other people as well, are you aware of that? She was very kind and there for people that needed her. Maybe you just never got the chance to really get to know her. I think it's awful you are talking bad about someone who isnt here to defend themselves.
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#17 Nov 11, 2010
stop wrote:
<quoted text>ok this is the last time... YES i am aware he left her things in his will. So what, he did that because he wanted to? She also took care of other people as well, are you aware of that? She was very kind and there for people that needed her. Maybe you just never got the chance to really get to know her. I think it's awful you are talking bad about someone who isnt here to defend themselves.
I know who you are and you should be ASHAMED for what you have done!!
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#18 Nov 11, 2010
You and Stacy are the same!! 2 of a kind!!
UH-OH

Campbell Hall, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Getting back to the topic, Stacy Moran is a low life ***HOLE. And thats a FACT!!!!!!
what a joke

Newcomb, NY

#20 Nov 23, 2010
stop wrote:
you know, please stop this. Pearl worked very hard and saved her money. That's how pearl had what she had. she went without simple pleasures and saved herself away a nest egg. she was a wonderful bright strong woman and i would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about a family member that has since passed. How quick we are to judge others and say hurtful things. what kind of a person does this make you for putting someone's name on the internet??? we ALL are held accountable for our actions, and we should not judge one another... so please drop it and grow up.
she did not save her money!! she worked as a bar maid and meet the right men and got what she wanted. that's bull shit when you say she when without she knew what she was doing, for a hillbilly she was good at it. thats bullshit she did for her family she knew what she was doing. that women was a con and the rest of them are no better.
out raged

Chazy, NY

#21 Nov 24, 2010
what a jealous idiot.she was a very good kind person.you should be ashamed of yourself degrading a woman that isnt here to defend herself.Im sure u dont sleep good at night cuz u obviously are a miserable person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco A Plus 33 min Bville Herald 2
Gladys .n 53 min Kelsey 12
Pfendler construction 1 hr Ordinary Country Guy 11
boonville pd harrasing 2 hr Spoooony 6
anyone knows any Gleasman's from Boonville? (Feb '14) 3 hr Haha 17
Charity A 8 hr haha 2
k $ B power wash and landscape (Jul '14) Apr 24 ha ha 17
More from around the web

Port Leyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]