First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boonville

Champlain, NY

#1 May 13, 2008
Colleen Tucker and a couple of guys r the ones that done it .
port leyden

Keeseville, NY

#2 May 13, 2008
who was hit?
San-Tino

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 13, 2008
Hmm well that doesnt suprise me suppose she driving her new car too right? Good God i hope no one was hurt. I use to be really good friends with her until she tried ruining my life. Was her boyfriend Justin with her? she harped on him for so long about his drinking and then this.
c-ville

Champlain, NY

#4 May 13, 2008
Derick Allen and some other guy they call cowboy
port leyden

Keeseville, NY

#5 May 13, 2008
Is it cowboy that dates stephine?
San-Tino

Syracuse, NY

#6 May 13, 2008
Great her own cousin!!! She must feel really good about herself right now.
port leyden

Rome, NY

#7 May 27, 2008
colleen was drunk from what the police records say.....she is under age, what was she doing at a bar anyway????? She seriously injured 4 people.. I believe she should have the book thrown at her and get what she deserves.....from what i've heard of the girl, she is mentally unstable and on medication for it....i hope the people hurt will be okay.... she will get whats coming to her in a court of law
Gullible Moron

Long Lake, NY

#8 May 28, 2008
Where did you get police records? What four people were seriously injured? Obviously you do not have police records. To obtain state police records you need to contact the main branch in Albany. If you had the real police records you would know the story. The two boys along with some more of port leydens finest were beating her friend into the ground and others jumped her car, smashing the windshield, kicking it, throwing rocks and beer bottles at it. She was also hit. She was terrified! What would you do? This was why she put her car into drive, bumped two boys and drove off. If you had the real police records, which you don't, you would read in them that the boys were released with minor bumps and scrapes. She and her friend had to go to ER for treatment also. So you have no legitimate information. You are a gossip spreader. If you think you have correct information, you need to go to the State Police in Lowville, ask for Trooper Rick Kraft, and make out a statement. And seeing you love lies and gossip, what have you heard about that girl? Does it surprise you the story keeps getting better? You are so gullible and easy to manipulate.
port leyden

Rome, NY

#10 May 29, 2008
What were her and her friend doing out drinking and driving? She puts other peoples lives in danger by that alone.....Then to go to a bar and get involved in a altercation that ends up with people getting hurt.If you disapprove of gossip why are you writting on the biggest gossip website of all????? She should be doing something with her time other then driving around drunk and causing chaos.
When you

Watertown, NY

#11 May 29, 2008
When all of you get your stories straight get back on here and speak your mind!! For the truth is that brent billhardt got into a altercation with his girlfriend and she went crying to her neice and collen also lives there and she went up there trying to find out why brent was being an @sshole and thats why it all happened.. She wasn't drunk the only reason she got a dwi was because she was under age no tolerance law!!! and them coke heads up there started trashing her car and if i was her i would do the same thing in that situation!! so why dont you all lay off her
nasty

Speculator, NY

#12 May 29, 2008
brent billhardt

needs to get rid of that girl, and hopefully he will straighten up his act because deep down he is a very nice guy
When you

Watertown, NY

#13 May 29, 2008
brent billhardt is wacko he beats all of his girlfriends.. That guys went as far as beating a woman in the head with a hammer!! yeah a real great guy!! BRAVO BRAVO
thanks

Sandy Creek, NY

#14 May 29, 2008
Thank you Emily and When you!! You two are the ones that know what really happened!! Kudos!!
port leyden

Rome, NY

#15 May 29, 2008
Wasn't it a DWAI?Didn't she fail her breathalizer test??? Why was she sticking her nose in someone elses problems???? She needs to get a good lawyer.....lawsuits are inevitable...what goes around comes aound. All those felonies...
curious

Rome, NY

#16 May 29, 2008
"kudos"sounds like someone doesn't like the truth being revealed.
When you

Watertown, NY

#17 May 29, 2008
yes she took a breathalizer but she only failed it because of her age... she only blew a .05 not even a whole beer!!! And im not saying she shouldn't be punished im saying that if you people have the need to talk on her do your homework or stay the hell out of it!!
curious

Rome, NY

#18 May 29, 2008
people won't stay out of it cause people got hurt.....get your homework straight people get what they give.....
When you

Watertown, NY

#20 May 29, 2008
first of all you dont get your homework straight you get it right!! And those two guys shouldn't have been outside behind her car
nasty me

Chazy, NY

#21 May 30, 2008
Your all right. what a joke this is. This is the way america is today everybody knows everything and lies are common. Find something better in life to do then gossip. Remember profanity in these blogs only shows igornance.
just me

Pulaski, NY

#22 May 30, 2008
there is no reason she should of ran over someone 3 to 4 times...i dont care what anyone does you just dont go hit someone a few times and think its ok.she ran over derrick allen's legs back and forth..jesus!Thats what i heard..i wasnt there but thats what i was told right from him. Can ppl just talk about the weather..or something else other then sit here and talk about ppl...i mean..on all the other topix..its who is sleeping with who...who has diseases whose touching who...whose doing drugs..blah blah blah maybe we should talk about how nice port leyden is...not ppl's private lifes?..i dont give a damn who is sleeping with who..I KNOW WHO IM SLEEPING WITH AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did all the help go from the Buffalo Head? 1 hr neverl8t 3
Snead Labels Taxpayers Haters 1 hr pops 17
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 2 hr Slime 339
Biggest drunk in boonville 8 hr forestport acquai... 16
John Isley (Sep '13) 10 hr Local 11
Woodgate cemetery (May '11) 10 hr Local 23
Ferguson 12 hr pooper 4
Port Leyden Dating
Find my Match

Port Leyden People Search