marsha tourville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatever

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2011
how many kids does that psycho have? and who are the dads. she stole a bunch of money from pto. what a loser... who bought her that house anyway..? poor ladel!! run while you can. she will prolly try to kill you. please get your sorry ass out of pl. actually you belong there. stay us good people should move.losers like you couldn`t get out of here if you tried.
o boy

Ilion, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2011
ok well shes a skum bag but lets not use the last name tourville cuz there are tourvilles that live here that dont do nothing to anyone and stay out of peopls shit thanks
whatever

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2011
o boy wrote:
ok well shes a skum bag but lets not use the last name tourville cuz there are tourvilles that live here that dont do nothing to anyone and stay out of peopls shit thanks
u r right sorry about that. but REALLY she needs to get a little class. her poor daughter is acting just like her. come on Jim ur the father do sumthing. there is no help for marsha.has she ever been admitted to an institution? maybe she should.
towngirl

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>u r right sorry about that. but REALLY she needs to get a little class. her poor daughter is acting just like her. come on Jim ur the father do sumthing. there is no help for marsha.has she ever been admitted to an institution? maybe she should.
wow r u guys right. she needs to b ran out of town. did she pay the money back to port leyden school. she is such a a scumbag. she needs to comb her hair. I am a relative and we r all embarrassed to b in the same family as her. we can`t believe she isn`t pregnant yet. next man beware. she will give u a BJ for a hit off the c.pipe.
meme

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2011
hey well jimmy isnt any better. hes a coke head you think he would have learned from the last time in prison. that pore little girl. they should both have there kids taken away.
candy kisses

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2011
I know marsha has had her share of problems in the past. This time I think she has gone way to far. Them kids need a good mother one who is going to be there for them not one who is worried about guy's & where the next high is coming from.
leave em alone

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
those kids are beautiful
jim

Ilion, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2011
f@*k off mind ur own bussiness, u gossiping mother f@&kers take it jerry springer spend more time worring about urself instead of everybody else.if u got something say come say it to my face
take them away

Boonville, NY

#10 Jun 2, 2011
well all the kids are with the right people now..that skank got caught in someones house stealing and is in Oneida county Jail now. check out the mug shot on the utica police departments facebook page...can you say crack head? only scum bags give up on their kids
pig

Boonville, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2011
pig
Monkey nutts

Danvers, MA

#12 Aug 14, 2011
I cant beleave all the stuff I'm reading on here! Now I understand why so many people love topix...I'm having a blast reading. Thanks
Diane

Pointe-claire, Canada

#13 Apr 8, 2013
you should probably just be thankfull that it's not one off your kids that IS IN THAT KIND OFF A MESS
So easy to be jugging other people..
This girl just needs help..
Karma will hit you back.
nasty

Potsdam, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
She is a dirty crack wh*re
Lola

Gloversville, NY

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Diane wrote:
you should probably just be thankfull that it's not one off your kids that IS IN THAT KIND OFF A MESS
So easy to be jugging other people..
This girl just needs help..
Karma will hit you back.
this wouldn't be the Diane that is Marsha's biological mother would it? you know the one who walked out on Marsha when she was a kid? You know nothing about this situation and you have no right to talk about karma. Maybe if "diane" was around to show her how to be a mother she wouldn't have abandoned 3 beautiful children!!! And for the record "Diane" There were people there to help Marsha with her problems she took full advantage of them even stealing thousands of dollars from them! She had every option to get clean and have her kids back in her life and she choose not to they ARE with the right people and I'm not saying that not having their mother in their lives is better but it's better than having a crack head mother that comes and goes when it's convenient for her!!! My opinion this is Marsha's KARMA and she deserves every but of it and what ever else is to come. She is a no good piece of SH*T and it has been nice that I don't have to see that scum around anymore!!!!
is she

Gloversville, NY

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Is she any good in bed thats all I want to know
marsha

Ardsley, NY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
You loser mind your business. It's my life and I will do what I please. So f off and die.
is she

Gloversville, NY

#18 Apr 11, 2013
marsha wrote:
You loser mind your business. It's my life and I will do what I please. So f off and die.
MARSHA you tell em women should be able to do what they want without being judged. And as I asked before are you any good in bed?
Brad

Boonville, NY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
I know first hand she will do anything for a hit. But one thing she is not is good in bed. Sorry guys, she just lays there. Be carefull around her, heard she has an std, and she will drain you broke.
don

Cambridge, MA

#20 May 15, 2013
i know this is an old topic. but has anybody heard or seen marsha lately. her fam in plattsburgh is worried about her. pls have her get in touch with us
same old craps

Hadley, MA

#21 May 15, 2013
Got arrested January 16 th 2013 petty larceny and resisting arrest in Utica, try the crack houses in corn hill she is a waste of space best thing she ever did for anyone that has ever known her is disappear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mercers ice cream 5 hr 4reeel 28
directv and dish network losing channels 5 hr concerned 1
Boonville is a really terrible town to live in (Nov '15) 5 hr concerned 14
travis weber 10 hr ryan 7
Chelsea dafoe 13 hr Huck 14
Out of work again 18 hr Chelsea 2
Name the Welfare fraud violators Aug 24 Taxpayers 3

Port Leyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance