First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Connie

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2009
I'm looking for an old friend By the name of Senon Sanchez from Port Lavaca. I lost contact with him about ten years ago. It is important that I locate him. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Oct 1, 2009
i just seen him last week
Connie

Edinburg, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2009
nora wrote:
i just seen him last week
How often do u run into him...is he still there in Port Lavaca
peaches

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2009
Connie wrote:
<quoted text> How often do u run into him...is he still there in Port Lavaca
i see him often he ismarried
peaches

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2009
Connie wrote:
yes lives in PL
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2009
Connie wrote:
yes still lives in Pl.
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2009
i see him all de time. i live in Pl
connie

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2009
peaches wrote:
<quoted text>i see him often he ismarried
is he still with Brandi...and r u friends with him
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2009
connie wrote:
<quoted text> is he still with Brandi...and r u friends with him
i dont know his wifes name but i talk to his brother monday and told him about u and he was going to tell him about you. where are you from?
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Oct 8, 2009
yes we have him for long time . i use to work with him at formosa. i know all his family.
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 Oct 8, 2009
i know all his family .
connie

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2009
nora wrote:
<quoted text> i dont know his wifes name but i talk to his brother monday and told him about u and he was going to tell him about you. where are you from?
oh ok...Well im from Falfurrias...i met him here a long time ago and we became good friends...then i lost touch with him...i did try looking for his sister Rachel but with no luck...So how is Joaquin is that right the lil brother...
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Oct 8, 2009
connie wrote:
<quoted text> oh ok...Well im from Falfurrias...i met him here a long time ago and we became good friends...then i lost touch with him...i did try looking for his sister Rachel but with no luck...So how is Joaquin is that right the lil brother...
thats what i thought i use to live there but moved to pl when we were young. all my family lives there. all the longorias. thats who i talked too when told him about u.
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Oct 8, 2009
i dont know where Rachel is left town after her divorce with felix .her sister works at Bealls here the one that was married to rickey i cant think of her name large family
connie

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2009
small world...i know a few longorias...whos in ur family...yes large family but i dont remember the others very well but senon and rachel r always on my mind...so what did joaquin say when u told him about me
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Oct 8, 2009
he said he was going to tell him and i show how to get to topix. my aunt is janie Barrera. Paz Longoria is my cuz.do u know them
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Oct 8, 2009
opps didnt mean to put it twice lol
connie

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2009
im sure that i do...i just cant put a faces to the names...i'll ask my mom in the morning...she knows them for sure...thank u for ur help...i was starting to think that i was never going to get anything back on him...i would really like to talk to him but if it doesnt happen i guess its ok...
nora

Santa Barbara, CA

#19 Oct 9, 2009
well i told his brother and showed him how to get in topix
connie

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2009
well i guess if u ever see him...if u can tell him i said hi and that i hope he is doing good...he can also find me on myspace and facebook...and so can u if u have a profile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother of dead infant jailed in Texas (Feb '08) Mar 5 maryjane 16
monica karia Feb '15 Machete 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Mary Ellen Fonseca Feb '15 JustSomeGuy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Little stars daycare (Nov '12) Nov '14 Alta Ellis-Herrera 17
Kim Villarreal doe anyone know her (May '14) Nov '14 the411 3
Port Lavaca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Lavaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]