Sandcrabs win first league crown sinc...

Sandcrabs win first league crown since 1961

There are 3 comments on the Port Lavaca Wave story from Nov 13, 2006, titled Sandcrabs win first league crown since 1961. In it, Port Lavaca Wave reports that:

Wave Sports The 2006 Calhoun High School Sandcrabs are District 30-4A Champions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Port Lavaca Wave.

Irene Ysaguirre

Mcallen, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2006
I would just like to say how proud I am of the Port Lavaca Sandcrabs and their coaching staff! I graduated in '76 from Calhoun High School and keep track of my hometown online. Needless to say I will be bragging down here in South Texas. Way to go you guys!
Judy T

Burley, ID

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Wow-! Irene I meet up with you on cyberspace. Yep, much infiltrated prayer and great work from P.L. & the guys. At least some good history is being made in our country.
IknowUdontknow

Granbury, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2008
wow 1961 huh? damn sand crabs suck, hard to get them nyugen boys on the waterfront to play ball im sure, fish for life and feed all of port lavaca "catfish" in their buffets, do you actually think that crap is catfish..... if so and you dont believe me, then go watch them fish, they dont throw out anything.... at all, and also salt water bay catfish is called hard head..... hahahaha idiots here in port lavaca and palacios

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know? 19 hr Jairor 8
Lost count Sep 21 Anonymous 3
Places to go (Mar '08) Sep 21 skyfall61 9
Chacha's bar (Jul '15) Sep 18 Anonymous 10
Rocky Ybarra (Mar '16) Jul '16 just saying 2
Town Jul '16 Who cares 2
News Police officer charged with animal cruelty 5 ho... Jul '16 Dogkiller 2

Port Lavaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance