Tackle Football for 18 and Up

Tackle Football for 18 and Up

Posted in the Port Lavaca Forum

Billie

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2009
Looking for some hard core football players to set up the first semi pro team and play in South Texas Amateur Football. We had a successfull first season. So now comes season number 2. Pre Season starts 2nd week in April 2010. Season starts 1st week in May. NFL Rules with the exception of one foot in. The competion level is very good. If you are worried about being small town. Don't worry. Pearsal Tx was part of the league this year and did very well. Feel free to check out www.southtexasamateurfootball.com
for rules and regulations handbook 2010

This is the best thing you can do. You will have home and away games too. My name is Eloy 210///707---0692 call me day or night. So far we have six teams on board, looking to have ten. Team owner is Billie. You may also email her at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 40 min Sam Stankspharts 1,039
News Painter works, teaches in oil, pastels 12 minut... Dec '16 Jackie Slusher 1
Town (May '16) Oct '16 mrj 3
Hortencia v benavides ( chacha) (Jul '15) Sep '16 Chuck Norris 6
Places to go (Mar '08) Sep '16 skyfall61 9
Chacha's bar (Jul '15) Sep '16 Anonymous 10
Vote Trump, Clinton to prison. Sep '16 scotty steiner 3

Port Lavaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Lavaca Mortgages