Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gotcha

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 3, 2011
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 4, 2011
 
Happy New Year to you Too!!!!!!!!!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 4, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
Happy New Year to you Too!!!!!!!!!
So, you would rather hang out here?
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 4, 2011
 
Mabey? There's not much traffic In here.
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 4, 2011
 
Gotcha wrote:
Mabey? There's not much traffic In here.
sounds okay for me. I just got finished giving the girls their lessons for the day. It seems that Bay City ISD is underneath a terroristic threat. Some crazie sent a threatening letter. You can see it on their site; the letter. Sounds like a nutty parent. Hope nothing comes of that; probably just a student wanting more time off and it didn't work as classes started up yesterday. Weirdos. Can you believe that Quannel X got involved in that woman's case that killed that little boy in Houston. Why does she feel she has to play the racial card? I guess that is her only hope but even the black people are not taking her side. His funeral was today. So sad. What are you up to today? John is leaving on Wednesday for Austin. I think we will just hang out here. He usually takes them to their choir and what not on Wed. I didn't make it to the bay so maybe we will go there. Still a little tired from the holidays.....
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 4, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>sounds okay for me. I just got finished giving the girls their lessons for the day. It seems that Bay City ISD is underneath a terroristic threat. Some crazie sent a threatening letter. You can see it on their site; the letter. Sounds like a nutty parent. Hope nothing comes of that; probably just a student wanting more time off and it didn't work as classes started up yesterday. Weirdos. Can you believe that Quannel X got involved in that woman's case that killed that little boy in Houston. Why does she feel she has to play the racial card? I guess that is her only hope but even the black people are not taking her side. His funeral was today. So sad. What are you up to today? John is leaving on Wednesday for Austin. I think we will just hang out here. He usually takes them to their choir and what not on Wed. I didn't make it to the bay so maybe we will go there. Still a little tired from the holidays.....
That Quannel x Is joke! If there's a camera around he's gonna put his face In It! You were right about her though! Seem's like they think she's done this before! It goes without saying she'll get Death. Unless she goes with the Insanity plea, then Quannel can tell everyone why she's crazy. I really can't believe we have monster's walking around free hurting children like this.. Anyway I think I'm off to Galveston In about an hour. I'm gonna stay down there for a couple of days with my Grandmother, and give my Dad a break. She should be getting back home next week. But I think she's done with the cane, and will be In a wheelchair. That bay waters gonna be a little chilly! Rubber boot's and big coat's will be needed! I really can't believe what school's are like now? Bomb threat's! Kid's shooting up the class! I'd be by the window's so I could jump out when thing's went off!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 4, 2011
 
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>That Quannel x Is joke! If there's a camera around he's gonna put his face In It! You were right about her though! Seem's like they think she's done this before! It goes without saying she'll get Death. Unless she goes with the Insanity plea, then Quannel can tell everyone why she's crazy. I really can't believe we have monster's walking around free hurting children like this.. Anyway I think I'm off to Galveston In about an hour. I'm gonna stay down there for a couple of days with my Grandmother, and give my Dad a break. She should be getting back home next week. But I think she's done with the cane, and will be In a wheelchair. That bay waters gonna be a little chilly! Rubber boot's and big coat's will be needed! I really can't believe what school's are like now? Bomb threat's! Kid's shooting up the class! I'd be by the window's so I could jump out when thing's went off!
Lucky dog being in Galveston. That is great news about your grandmother; i'm sure your dad appreciates the break. The wheelchair will be safer than a cane. No walker? Or didn't she break her arm? Are you getting rain? We had a nice downpour today. We need the rain badly. Yeah, I would be waiting by the windows too. BCISD only had 50 percent of students in class today. THey don't know if the student's parent was elementary, jr. high, or high school. I was thinking...these kids would probably be safer in school than at home with all of the police protection and everything. This sicko targeted the superintendent and his family, teachers, and other kids that gave their kid a hard time. So, I don't know I would rather be in school than a sitting duck at home alone. It's made big news down here. We don't have too much go on here. We did have a girl commit suicide in the band bathroom here at Tidehaven a few years ago. I hope they catch the person who sent this. Apparently they wrote that they only have 18 months to live that they are terminal and well they don't care what happens. How hard would it be to track down a terminally ill parent whose kid has been bullied at school. I mean Bay City is small. Anywho, do I talk too much?
Gotcha In Galveston

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky dog being in Galveston. That is great news about your grandmother; i'm sure your dad appreciates the break. The wheelchair will be safer than a cane. No walker? Or didn't she break her arm? Are you getting rain? We had a nice downpour today. We need the rain badly. Yeah, I would be waiting by the windows too. BCISD only had 50 percent of students in class today. THey don't know if the student's parent was elementary, jr. high, or high school. I was thinking...these kids would probably be safer in school than at home with all of the police protection and everything. This sicko targeted the superintendent and his family, teachers, and other kids that gave their kid a hard time. So, I don't know I would rather be in school than a sitting duck at home alone. It's made big news down here. We don't have too much go on here. We did have a girl commit suicide in the band bathroom here at Tidehaven a few years ago. I hope they catch the person who sent this. Apparently they wrote that they only have 18 months to live that they are terminal and well they don't care what happens. How hard would it be to track down a terminally ill parent whose kid has been bullied at school. I mean Bay City is small. Anywho, do I talk too much?
Oh we tried the walker at first but she said It made her look old? She was old 20 year's ago! She was walking without a cane when she fell. Not smart! My better half hate's this house, she think's It's haunted. She won't even stay In one of the room's by herself. She follows me around like a puppy dog when she come's down with me. She think's I'm crazy staying here by myself. Wow! the sun's comming out down here! O.k. I'm off to the Meridian! Wish me luck! I don't think ya talk too much. I luv ya!=0)
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2011
 
Gotcha In Galveston wrote:
<quoted text>Oh we tried the walker at first but she said It made her look old? She was old 20 year's ago! She was walking without a cane when she fell. Not smart! My better half hate's this house, she think's It's haunted. She won't even stay In one of the room's by herself. She follows me around like a puppy dog when she come's down with me. She think's I'm crazy staying here by myself. Wow! the sun's comming out down here! O.k. I'm off to the Meridian! Wish me luck! I don't think ya talk too much. I luv ya!=0)
My husband hates his grandmother's home too. Nobody wants to live in it after she passes away. I DO!! It is a historical marker. It was brought over here to Bay City from Matagorda way before there were semi trucks. I saw pics of them bringing it here. It took about a week to accomplish this task. I know that it would need updating; central air and heat, dishwasher!!, new kitchen. But I love it. My husband thinks it's haunted. I love the old Galveston homes. Yeah, some of them are a little spooky but I think that is why I do like them...their mystique. Well, John is pulling out for Austin. His parents went from like a 5,000 square foot home to a 3,000. His mom is getting rid of a lot so I'm sure John will come home and fill this house up even more than it already is. We are busting at the seams now. I had to take my stupid van in to the dealership this a.m. for the same electronic door problem it continues to have. I guess they will keep on fixing it(at no cost to me). I hate electronic doors!!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 6, 2011
 
Wow, the situation at Bay City ISD is intensifying. Seems a text went out to all teachers and staff and the school district. It stated that rule number one was broken and now 2 girls from the highschool and 2 from junior high school will be killed. There are helicopters hovering above the junior high as we speak. What a crazy world. Seems we made the news....
Gotcha In Galveston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 6, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
Wow, the situation at Bay City ISD is intensifying. Seems a text went out to all teachers and staff and the school district. It stated that rule number one was broken and now 2 girls from the highschool and 2 from junior high school will be killed. There are helicopters hovering above the junior high as we speak. What a crazy world. Seems we made the news....
Wow! That Is crazy! They will catch these rockheads for sure! Ya can't hide the trail they left now! Sound's like kid's though.. But With the FBI In on It someone's going to jail!
Gotcha In Galveston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2011
 
I hope ya don't get creeped out by the luv ya's! I tell all women this for some reason! I told the waitress "luv ya!" last nite after she brought me another Coke. She said "luv ya more"! So I think It's a Galveston thing!??=0)
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2011
 
Gotcha In Galveston wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! That Is crazy! They will catch these rockheads for sure! Ya can't hide the trail they left now! Sound's like kid's though.. But With the FBI In on It someone's going to jail!
I don't know, I feel like it's a parent. We will see. We have the FBI and the Texas Rangers in here now so hopefully this will be resolved soon. Today's attendance at school was lower than yesterday. I really feel that if this person is serious they won't do it at school; it will be off the school property. I am really proud of how the superintendent is handling this. I do feel that metal detectors need to installed at some point to make parents feel better. It's just sad for me....you can watch these things happen on television in other places; but in my little town where I grocery shop, go to church, etc. Just sad; I guess I somehow thought we were immune to all of that crap. Guess not. Feeling very blessed right now that I do homeschool and don't have to make the decision of whether to send them to school or not. Well, off to El Campo for tap. Later gater. No, not creeped out by luv ya. I luv ya too!!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 6, 2011
 
Hey, what do you think about all of the mass of birds and fish dying in different parts of the world?
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
Hey, what do you think about all of the mass of birds and fish dying in different parts of the world?
The beginning of the end? Naw! I don't know I was just watching It on fox. They think fireworks for Arkansas, but the other one's where covered In blue dye? Ya ever heard of chemtrails? Mabey? I'm finally back home! Pulled up here about 2 last nite. I'm pretty tired. My Grandmother Is living back In the 40's and 50's. She told me last night Old lady Moody stole her Cane that's why she fell. Now that has to be Mary Moody she's talking about. And I think she died In the 60's or 70's. Before I left Me and my Dad were talking and she has been talking about people that had died when he was a kid like she spoke to them yesterday. She already had dementia a little, but the fall may have had more of an Impact than we thought! We are just going to keep taking It one day at a time. That's really all we can do.
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2011
 
Do ya remember Missy Hoyt? She live's In Portland Oregon now. I was able to get In touch with her through Shawn Watson. He's In Vegas now.
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 7, 2011
 
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text> The beginning of the end? Naw! I don't know I was just watching It on fox. They think fireworks for Arkansas, but the other one's where covered In blue dye? Ya ever heard of chemtrails? Mabey? I'm finally back home! Pulled up here about 2 last nite. I'm pretty tired. My Grandmother Is living back In the 40's and 50's. She told me last night Old lady Moody stole her Cane that's why she fell. Now that has to be Mary Moody she's talking about. And I think she died In the 60's or 70's. Before I left Me and my Dad were talking and she has been talking about people that had died when he was a kid like she spoke to them yesterday. She already had dementia a little, but the fall may have had more of an Impact than we thought! We are just going to keep taking It one day at a time. That's really all we can do.
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Yes, a fall and being in the hospital or rehab. will cause confusion. Sometimes it will get better. You are right, one day at a time. Is somebody there all the time with her? If I would have gone on to get my masters degree it would have been in gerontology. I really loved working with the elderly. She might regain more short term memory as time goes on and she may not. Falls really take a toll on an elderly person. Hey, I was reading that Kelly Tiller died there in Carlsbad; was stabbed. Do you remember him and didn't he have a twin brother named Lloyd. I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. She is blessed to have a grandson that will come and help her out at this time in her life. Hey, I was reading the Gulf Coast is getting ready for an arctic blast this next week. Predictions are very cold!!!!! I love it!!!!!
So Sorry

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 7, 2011
 
Gotcha wrote:
Do ya remember Missy Hoyt? She live's In Portland Oregon now. I was able to get In touch with her through Shawn Watson. He's In Vegas now.
the name sounds familiar but I can't place her. What year did she graduate?
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 7, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Yes, a fall and being in the hospital or rehab. will cause confusion. Sometimes it will get better. You are right, one day at a time. Is somebody there all the time with her? If I would have gone on to get my masters degree it would have been in gerontology. I really loved working with the elderly. She might regain more short term memory as time goes on and she may not. Falls really take a toll on an elderly person. Hey, I was reading that Kelly Tiller died there in Carlsbad; was stabbed. Do you remember him and didn't he have a twin brother named Lloyd. I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. She is blessed to have a grandson that will come and help her out at this time in her life. Hey, I was reading the Gulf Coast is getting ready for an arctic blast this next week. Predictions are very cold!!!!! I love it!!!!!
Yeah, me my Dad an my aunt are switching off so she alway's has someone there that she Is familar with. Hmmm. Can't recall a Kelly Tiller. I have to look up name's In the year books to remember. I might soon be In the bed next to Granny If It keeps up.=0) Thank you so much for the prayer's. It's been kind of hard, but I really don't think she can go back home even If she has her live-in nurse like before. She Is really aggressive toward's other's now. And like you said Is very confused. I'm with ya on the cold blast! I sweated enough this last summer! Mabey we'll get some snow?
Gotcha

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 7, 2011
 
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>the name sounds familiar but I can't place her. What year did she graduate?
She didn't graduate Carlsbad. She left In the 10th or 9th with her family and moved to L.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Lavaca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Lavaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Port Lavaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Lavaca
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••