Crime Report: Man Arrested for Z-Pita...

Crime Report: Man Arrested for Z-Pita Theft

There are 8 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Crime Report: Man Arrested for Z-Pita Theft. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Mark Bond , 25, from Port Jefferson Station, was arrested on Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. on the corner of Main Street and Sheep Pasture Road in Port Jefferson and charged with disorderly conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Mastic Worst Driver

Bellmore, NY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Jasmine Lopez, 33, from Mastic Beach, was arrested on Nov. 9 at the intersection of Hallock Ave. and Union Ave. in Port Jefferson Station. She was charged with first degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle with ten or more suspensions and drug pos.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2011
So?
Lovin da Jersey Girls

Bayside, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
Mastic Worst Driver wrote:
Jasmine Lopez, 33, from Mastic Beach, was arrested on Nov. 9 at the intersection of Hallock Ave. and Union Ave. in Port Jefferson Station. She was charged with first degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle with ten or more suspensions and drug pos.
Just another day in the life of a Jersey Girl..
Mastoids

Bellmore, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Just the dumb Mastoid of the day! It is fun watching them fill the jails and clog the criminal justice system daily, Typical Mastic Trash!

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Mastoids wrote:
Just the dumb Mastoid of the day! It is fun watching them fill the jails and clog the criminal justice system daily, Typical Mastic Trash!
And what do you have to say about the remaining 7 individuals in this article?
Hes Mastic Trash

Bellmore, NY

#6 Nov 15, 2011
More Mastic trash on there way to jail, I feel safer every-time I read a Mastoid goes to jail. Only town on Li that has a daily crime beat of residents that clog up the Suffolk Jail. Why is it Mastic makes the paper for only negative things daily?
Seyquan Patron

Jamaica, NY

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Where da white womenz at?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Seyquan Patron wrote:
Where da white womenz at?
I think they are still in line for the movie "Blazing Saddles".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sound beach man exposes himself to bus filled d... (Dec '15) Mon Craig 2
News Steven Fangmann named president of D&B Engineer... Feb 19 Tom Montalbano 1
Villa Lombardi's Nightmare Review (Sep '10) Feb 18 Craig 5
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Feb 17 joan 39
Fashion shots Miller place Feb 15 Groupon user 1
News Suffolk launches 852-Cops nonemergency help line (Jul '08) Feb 13 bobby 47
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Feb 11 Tortuga 185

Port Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Jefferson Mortgages