Maryann

Kings Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Beauty Garden is not your typical salon... Come check out what we have to offer...We adhere to our motto... Spa-Like without the Spa Price Tag! See and experience it for yourself.
Maryann

Kings Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Great Place! Spa-Like without the Spa Price Tag!!

My name is Maryann and I am the owner of Beauty Garden. We offer a wide variety of services custom tailored to your very personal needs. Come and relax in the setting of a Victorian Rose Garden and enjoy the peace while you receive your service by a highly trained and experienced technician. We offer full hair and nail services as well as pedicures, facials, waxing, permanent make up, laser hair reduction, Botox, Juvederm and other fillers. We also have teamed up with other area businesses to create a one stop shopping experience. Included are party planning and entertainment, DJs, video, photography, florals, invitations, favors, and so much more; too much to list. Come by to see and experience all that Beauty Garden has to offer.
Truth teller

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Gross! Outdated! Dirty! The "facial area" (if you could call it that) had a curtain above the ceiling. So as you get your facial, you see dead bugs! Facial lady was nice but my face has never Broke out so much after a facial. Not sure what type of products they use. The "spa" pedicure was horrible. The person working on you has long nails and can barely take off your nail polish! And all she does is talk... About her trashy life. They don't cut cuticles, they use cheap polish. Horrible experience. Bought a groupon without seeing the place! Also forgot to mention that the owner is not the most professional or the friendliest!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min joonie parasite 117,748
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 8 hr Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) 20 hr patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86

Search the Port Jefferson Forum:
•••

Port Jefferson News Video

•••
Port Jefferson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Jefferson Jobs

•••