Man arrested in Port Jefferson assault case

Full story: Newsday 91
Suffolk police have made an arrest in a vicious assault on a Port Jefferson Village man who was left bloody and suffering brain damage outside a school. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Spider

AOL

#88 Nov 26, 2008
YOURE ALL LIARS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this is the same loser John Gallusio aka Junior. I'm sure you've posted all of the comments on this blog against Chris Marinus, and you will be sued for defamation of character.
The only Lawsuit coming is that of the victim sweetie. I hope his Mom files suit on his behalf and takes everything these two jerk offfffs had.
Spider has nooooo life

Bethpage, NY

#89 Nov 29, 2008
hmm tuff guy "spider" why is it that you use the name "spider" and not your real name? lol seriously mann u have no life! and the only evidence they had was a fucken tape showin pekrul missing for 15 minn from a bar! cus he was going across the street to another bar to find that punk ass bitch Marinus because he disappeared from billys...hmm wonder were he was lol.. Pekrul got blamed for something he did not do. AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.He had the option of choosing time served and 5yrs probation BUT HE DIDNT!! he took it to trial cuz he did not commit the crime. HOPE HE WINS HIS APPEAL! O0o n "SPIDER" maybe you should take on a hobby now that this case is over, what will you do now OMG!!!!!!! HERB
Spider

AOL

#90 Dec 4, 2008
where is your real name monkey spunk? You seem to deny that he was convicted by a jury of his peers. If there were no real evidence don't you think he would have been found not guilty? Why are you still waiting for the truth to come out...wasn't the time to prove the truth during his trial? Keep drinking his cool aid fool. hope he gets the MAX!!!!!!!!!!
ADL

Flushing, NY

#91 Jan 7, 2009
Pekrul got the max today - 7 years, followed by 3 years supervised parole. Marinus got 3 years, followed by 18 months. They have to serve 85 percent of their term before going up for parole. Judge threw the book at Pekrul.
Dave

Bridgewater, NJ

#92 Feb 10, 2009
Spider has nooooo life wrote:
[Pekru] had the option of choosing time served and 5yrs probation BUT HE DIDNT!! he took it to trial cuz he did not commit the crime.
Is this true? How do you know this?
rather not say

Bethpage, NY

#93 Feb 26, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true? How do you know this?
This is true, and i know because i am a friend of his.. he will win his appeal.
Dave

Dumont, NJ

#94 Mar 22, 2009
Hello again. Why, in your opinion, why do you think he was found guilty?
Rather not say

Bethpage, NY

#95 Mar 26, 2009
Dave wrote:
Hello again. Why, in your opinion, why do you think he was found guilty?
Honestly Dave... They really had no evidence against him.. A jury of his peers found him gulty, I suppose they did not want to take a chance on letting him run the streets if he really did commit this horrible crime, which is understandable Its a very sad situation! I pray for Him and also for Kevin Combs. The truth will eventually come out ya know. Do you know Mike at all? If you choose not to say i would understand!:)
Dave

Dumont, NJ

#96 Jun 28, 2009
Never met Michael, never met Kevin.

Why didn't Michael take the plea deal? 5 years probation sounds like a pretty good, I wonder why he didn't take this deal?
Rather not say wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Dave... They really had no evidence against him.. A jury of his peers found him gulty, I suppose they did not want to take a chance on letting him run the streets if he really did commit this horrible crime, which is understandable Its a very sad situation! I pray for Him and also for Kevin Combs. The truth will eventually come out ya know. Do you know Mike at all? If you choose not to say i would understand!:)
Rather not say

Bethpage, NY

#98 Oct 15, 2009
Dave wrote:
Never met Michael, never met Kevin.
Why didn't Michael take the plea deal? 5 years probation sounds like a pretty good, I wonder why he didn't take this deal?
<quoted text>
He told me personally and his lawyer that he did not want to take the plea becuase he was not guilty and did not want it on his record. unfortionitly a jury of his peirs thought diff.
Dave

East Setauket, NY

#99 Apr 26, 2012
Hello again, it has been a while. When is Michael due to get out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 58 min AN NFL FAN 120,640
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections 13 hr Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Sun Kathleen Manning 10
Suffolk County to install monitoring wells at d... Sun real experts apply 8
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Sun msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Sat islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Sat Ben S 18

Blizzard Warning for Suffolk County was issued at January 26 at 3:28PM EST

Port Jefferson News Video

Port Jefferson Dating