Man arrested in Port Jefferson assaul...

Man arrested in Port Jefferson assault case

There are 91 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Man arrested in Port Jefferson assault case. In it, Newsday reports that:

Suffolk police have made an arrest in a vicious assault on a Port Jefferson Village man who was left bloody and suffering brain damage outside a school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
An American

Port Chester, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2007
This man should do 30 years for this..he has no regard for human life!!!!
Dirty Sanchez

Wallington, NJ

#3 Jul 2, 2007
TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH...Nuke Port Jeff Station
shameless

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 2, 2007
i'm glad they caught this animal.
animals belong in cages, i hope he enjoys his..
Fotoguy

Hicksville, NY

#5 Jul 2, 2007
Off to the slammer. 25 years for this piece of garbage
Pete

Monroe, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2007
hang him.....
JOE

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Jul 2, 2007
I TOO AM GLAD THAT THEY CAUGHT THIS ANIMAL. HE SHOULD BE BEAT TO HIS NEAR DEATH JUST AS HE DID TO HIS VICTIM.
I HOPE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT HIM BUT UNFORTUNATLY, THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN AMERICA GIVES ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE ACCUSSED AND NOT THE VICTIMS. HE WILL PROBABLY GET OFF WAY TOO EASY.......
Common Sense

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2007
Way to go Tommy.... on the way back to the gold tin!!!
Wudan

Uniondale, NY

#9 Jul 2, 2007
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH...Nuke Port Jeff Station
Port Jefferson Village isn't Port Jefferson Station...You do a lot to promote the town of Ridge.
anonymous

Oswego, NY

#10 Jul 2, 2007
JOE wrote:
I TOO AM GLAD THAT THEY CAUGHT THIS ANIMAL. HE SHOULD BE BEAT TO HIS NEAR DEATH JUST AS HE DID TO HIS VICTIM.
I HOPE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT HIM BUT UNFORTUNATLY, THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN AMERICA GIVES ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE ACCUSSED AND NOT THE VICTIMS. HE WILL PROBABLY GET OFF WAY TOO EASY.......
have you ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"???? what's wrong with you people?
Dirty Sanchez

Wallington, NJ

#11 Jul 2, 2007
Wudan wrote:
<quoted text>
Port Jefferson Village isn't Port Jefferson Station...You do a lot to promote the town of Ridge.
I don't live in Ridge, Brain Surgeon. Ever heard of an ISP address?
Dirty Sanchez

Wallington, NJ

#12 Jul 2, 2007
Wudan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter...nuke it anyway!
Dr M

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jul 2, 2007
What did the smuck do to provoke the two men into eating him. I say the two men were just defending their honor and the smuckgot what he deserved
Dr M

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jul 2, 2007
sorry typo meant BEATING as in whipping his candy azz
mac

Garden City, NY

#15 Jul 2, 2007
Dr M wrote:
What did the smuck do to provoke the two men into eating him. I say the two men were just defending their honor and the smuckgot what he deserved
Are you kidding or what! He didn't get eaten, he got beaten - who's the schmuck! Very nice person you seem like!
Hmm

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#16 Jul 2, 2007
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"???? what's wrong with you people?
Have you ever heard that most people arrested for crimes ARE guilty? What percentage of people arrested are proven innocent at trial or have the charges completely dropped? I can only remember a handful of cases. Most arrested ARE guilty and either plead guilty or are found guilty.
Mac

Lyndhurst, NJ

#17 Jul 2, 2007
This piece of trash was only charged with "felony assault"? Gee, that's kind of letting him off easy, isn't it? How about aggravated battery and attempted murder? After all, if you're going to charge the drunk-driving pick-up truck guy who hit the limousine with murder, I would think this case warrants a similar charge as well.
BirdLover

Columbia, MO

#18 Jul 2, 2007
Maybe this is the same guy who killed that Peacock.

Low life scum is low life scum.
REALITY CHECKER

Brentwood, NY

#19 Jul 2, 2007
This A..Hole did not have the guts to take the guy on 1 on 1 in an even fight he needed help.Induce a permanent COMA on this Prick and furggetabout it!
REALITY CHECKER

Brentwood, NY

#20 Jul 2, 2007
JOE wrote:
Joe,the Justice System in this country is self perpetuating.They arrest them,put them on trial,they do some time and let out before their sentence is up.Then they go out and do it again so the system repeats itself.There is no "REAL PAIN" for the criminal.
Brentwood

Hicksville, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2007
Mac wrote:
This piece of trash was only charged with "felony assault"? Gee, that's kind of letting him off easy, isn't it? How about aggravated battery and attempted murder? After all, if you're going to charge the drunk-driving pick-up truck guy who hit the limousine with murder, I would think this case warrants a similar charge as well.
What do you expect, the assailant is WHITE. Of course they're gonna go easy on him. Chances are the victim is a minority. Port Jeff is full of racist cowardly white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War (Nov '14) 6 hr John Albert 12
News NESCONSET: Man charged in theft of Turkey Trot ... (Jan '08) 20 hr Tamgirl 16
Review: Law Firm of Mark S. Eghrari & Associate... (Jun '12) May 30 GBarbara 37
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) May 28 Happy not 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 27 cheer the f up 121,918
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
More from around the web

Port Jefferson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]