Cops make graffiti arrest

Cops make graffiti arrest

There are 94 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 24, 2007, titled Cops make graffiti arrest. In it, Newsday reports that:

He spray-painted his tag on places that guaranteed public attention: The Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Farmingville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
etnkillazzz

Las Vegas, NV

#109 May 5, 2007
you bitches are gay graff is sick bitches you all hate on him because he wants fame?? well respect him i mean shit i bet all your dumbsses couldnt do that shit with a can of spray pain it takes tallent its an escaped from the world with out drugs and i bet ppl everywere in the town he lived him new those tags he put up and that made him famous so all you pussy bitches postin shit are just bringin attention to him and makin him more famous

- every taggers nightmare
Yung Hung Lo

United States

#110 May 5, 2007
To all you taggers out there get a life and more over get a real job...You guys arent artists, just bunch of Sh!Tbags, If I saw you tag anything in my neighborhood I'd scope your punk assss biotchess out!
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#111 May 6, 2007
etnkillazzz wrote:
you bitches are gay graff is sick bitches you all hate on him because he wants fame?? well respect him i mean shit i bet all your dumbsses couldnt do that shit with a can of spray pain it takes tallent its an escaped from the world with out drugs and i bet ppl everywere in the town he lived him new those tags he put up and that made him famous so all you pussy bitches postin shit are just bringin attention to him and makin him more famous
- every taggers nightmare
You have an amazing grasp on the english language I see. Stop huffing the paint you @$$ and go back to school. Oh by the way if I saw you painting my property your hands would be in casts for 6 to 8 weeks.
graffitiaintarea lcrime

Indianapolis, IN

#112 May 6, 2007
if u saw anyone paintin your s**t you wouldnt do a d**n thing and you know it, besides if you tried chances are you would get knocked out, you think writers are little scrawny kids that no any better i got news for you theres a lot that are grown a** adults and will knock you the f**k out if you try and mess with their life-their art.
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#113 May 6, 2007
graffitiaintarealcrime wrote:
if u saw anyone paintin your s**t you wouldnt do a d**n thing and you know it, besides if you tried chances are you would get knocked out, you think writers are little scrawny kids that no any better i got news for you theres a lot that are grown a** adults and will knock you the f**k out if you try and mess with their life-their art.
I would be all over your @$$ and you wouldn't know what hit ya. Then you would be on your way to the Station House in cuffs tough guy!
graffitiaintarea lcrime

Indianapolis, IN

#114 May 6, 2007
yea i bet why dont you just go walk down to brooklyn and start cleanin some writers work while they're their and see what happens tough guy
Yung Hung Lo

United States

#115 May 6, 2007
Here's the real culprit the parents who shit these kids out, they teach them no values, no manners, we know they dont teach them respect for any other persons property. These parents are to blame, how is it that under your own roof you dont have accountability of these little Sh!tbags you call your kids?? 24 years old, shouldnt this creep be trying to get in college or trying to find employment?? 24 and still leeching off Mom and Dad, all he's got to show for it is cans of spray paint and a nozzel collection??
Yung Hung Lo

United States

#116 May 6, 2007
graffitiaintarealcrime wrote:
Crosshaired 7.62,7.62,7.62,7.62 blackout, splattered all over the tagger, F!cked with the wall of the Vet,
Devil on the debt, just like Virginia Tech....
graffitiaintarea lcrime

Indianapolis, IN

#117 May 6, 2007
that was the dumbest s**t i ever heard lol
Long Guyland Sucks

Greenwich, CT

#118 May 19, 2007
What a bunch of rednecks and idiots you people are. Your comments are as disrespectful and idiodic as this guys graffitti.
dont worry about it

Union City, NJ

#119 Jun 9, 2007
yea bose keep doin your thing.
alikemalkara

Turkey

#120 Jun 22, 2007
kemal
my two cents

Bronx, NY

#121 Jan 31, 2010
this whole argument is a joke, I hope all the "vandals" and "average joe taxpayers" look back on this and realize that graffiti has two sides, Piecers who make a career out of this and aren't having any trouble doing so.On the other hand the bombers(the kids that run around at night and paint your perfect town) are more edgy and weather you like it or not they are getting fame and feedback and you people are all proving it. I guess I'm the only one who actually took time to think about this. But between the "average joe taxpayers" and the "vandals" getting all hotheaded over this wanting to fight is completley ridiculous, "vandals" aren't just kids causing trouble. We could be gang members packing a knife or gun as easily as the "average joe taxpayers" could have a gun under their pillows...
I'm just saying that over all graffiti wont be stopped. Is bose a complete scumbag for wrecking a memorial? Yes. Will any of this fighting and arguing on the internet solve anything? No.
I personally am a "vandal/bomber." I don't like doing what I do at all, graffiti completley sucks it's like a bunch of old women gossiping like the veiw or something. I can't stop it though, I know it sounds ridiculous but it's completley addicting. Getting a rush of creeping down an alley and the fact that you could have your chance at fame. I probably won't even accomplish much by doing this but it IS addicting I just cant help myself. So make what you want of this whole argument, but thats my take on it... But what do I know I'm just a kid looking to damage property and get famous, I know it sounds stupid but thats what it is.
-Bee El Ay En Dee
Stop Wasting Our Money

Glen Head, NY

#122 Sep 20, 2010
Please stop wasting tax payer money on such trivial bs. i

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Richard Greene 7 hr Jayar 1
Review: Joey B Plumbing & Heating Inc (Jul '10) Sat kris 5
Alexander N Di Guardia Sat Jayar 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) May 25 true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 25 SmokinJoe 111
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Jefferson Mortgages