Cops make graffiti arrest

Full story: Newsday 94
He spray-painted his tag on places that guaranteed public attention: The Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Farmingville. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NAGMILO

Elizabethtown, NC

#1 Apr 24, 2007
JUST GAVE MORE FAME TO THE GAME BOYS!!!!GOOD JOB!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2007
I love art but this is not art - it's vandalism plain and simple. I saw the same kind of grafitti in Europe. It looks like low class crap in French and Dutch too.
anonymous

Wantagh, NY

#3 Apr 24, 2007
24 years old! A little old to be doing graffiti! And his mother didn't suspect anything with all the nozzles and paint cans?
Who Cares

AOL

#4 Apr 24, 2007
Disrespectful piece of crap. The Vietnam veteran's mememorial? What a scumbag!!! They should shave his head and drop him in downtown Baghdad with an "Allah Sucks" t-shirt on. Then we'll see how tough that little punk is.
mark

Southampton, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2007
long island is getting f uped by the day. Forget about moving your kids from NYC to longisland. Its just as bad!!!
King George

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Apr 24, 2007
Hey, they are doing the jobs americans won't do!
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2007
This living peice of excrement deserves just what you said Who Cares. I would pay to see that! Another pillar to the community! <Start sarcasm> I heard he is trying to be a rocket scientist though.
hmmmmmm

Bronx, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2007
Graffiti artist? How about Graffiti vandal. Clearly that would be more appropriate.
Live free or die

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2007
How about we get a bunch of former Vietnam vets,and they can go to his room and spray paint all the "art" they want over HIS walls and see how he likes it.Then the rest of the victims can spray paint his face and his car.
Pete

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2007
His new tag is Loser.

I hope they give him some jail time,just for defacing the VIETNAM Vets memorial.
Hilarious good comment

Milford, CT

#15 Apr 24, 2007
Nappy Headed HO wrote:
Ordonez?? Hmmm figures.... either that or a Black.
AAAHAHAHAHAHHA Hilarious, and the name is classic...
Rich - East Setauket - NY

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2007
I'd like to see him sentenced to having to scrub, powerwash, or paint over graffiti from one end of the county to the other....for at least 40 hours a week, for at least the next 5 years...and if he can't some up with a sufficient apology to and restitution for the honorable Vets he disparaged I'd double the sentence. Make an example out of this jerk!
911S A JOKE

AOL

#17 Apr 24, 2007
GLAD TO SEE THE COPS ARE GOING AFTER THE REAL DANGEROUS CRIMINALS ZZZZZZZZZZ
blindjustice

Northport, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2007
they should spray paint a bulls-eye on his a$$ and send him away to prison upstate
upstate bob

Lindon, UT

#19 Apr 25, 2007
artist no,vandal yes,what a jerk!!!!!!!!!
Have Some Respect

AOL

#20 Apr 25, 2007
Who Cares wrote:
Disrespectful piece of crap. The Vietnam veteran's mememorial? What a scumbag!!! They should shave his head and drop him in downtown Baghdad with an "Allah Sucks" t-shirt on. Then we'll see how tough that little punk is.
What kind of person would spray paint the Vietnam Veterans Memorial? Let him scrub the gravestone of each and every soldier who gave his life in Viet Nam in our two National cemeteries here on Long Island.
Let him see what the real cost of freedom is
John

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2007
Lets see what he thinks about graffiti after he goes to jail, gets bent over and get some human spray paint.
Come On

Patchogue, NY

#27 Apr 25, 2007
Rich - East Setauket - NY wrote:
I'd like to see him sentenced to having to scrub, powerwash, or paint over graffiti from one end of the county to the other....for at least 40 hours a week, for at least the next 5 years...and if he can't some up with a sufficient apology to and restitution for the honorable Vets he disparaged I'd double the sentence. Make an example out of this jerk!
Great Idea - too much graffiti spreading to the island...
Denman

Far Rockaway, NY

#28 Apr 25, 2007
Them soffolk cops are working very hard these days stopping hardened criminals....
gramps

AOL

#29 Apr 25, 2007
Break his fingers with a hammer. I wiil gladly provide my sledge hammer. No charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr scirocco 119,666
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8

Port Jefferson News Video

Port Jefferson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Jefferson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port Jefferson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Jefferson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?