2008 Region 28 Pigskin Jubilee Results

2008 Region 28 Pigskin Jubilee Results

There are 2 comments on the Valley Morning Star story from Oct 21, 2008, titled 2008 Region 28 Pigskin Jubilee Results. In it, Valley Morning Star reports that:

To remedy that, we are introducing new features. You can create your own blog, publish your news and share your photos with the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Morning Star.

one S not 2

Los Fresnos, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2008
i am a graduate from PROGRESO HIGH SCHOOL...
and it really ticks me off when i see people spell my town's name with 2 Ss. If our iditors cannot see this mistake... i ask myself... what kind of grammar do you all know?
its simple, we're in the valley for crying out loud. mostly everything in the valley is in spanish. learn a little bit.
Juan Manuel Carrion Jr
c/o 2006
Progreso High
Ex- LF now from SA

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 8, 2008
In TOTAL agreement with Mr. Carrion. Equally affecting is when publishers spell Edinburg with an h ie. Edinburgh. Proof readers are paid to proof, or insure spelling and grammar is orrect. They should also have knowledge pertinate of all towns in the Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Isabel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer needed! Aug 12 Semi Pro Photogra... 2
Gloria Ramos Jul 28 Susie Q 1
A Murderess Trans-girl from Port Isabel Jul '17 Lilac St Cyr 1
News Iowa Police Make Arrest for SPI Murder (Apr '07) Jul '17 Brian24930 8
Indian Lake Music Thread (Oct '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
News Decommissioned USS Independence to be towed to ... Jun '17 fat leonard 2
anti christ (Jan '17) Jan '17 suckmydickuperv 1

Port Isabel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance