Deli coming to downtown

Deli coming to downtown

There are 36 comments on the Times Herald story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Deli coming to downtown. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Downtown Port Huron is getting a new restaurant. Debbie Belcher of St. Clair Shores plans to open Superior Backstreet Deli, 324 Superior Mall, by April 1. Belcher and her husband, Joe, have a combined four decades of experience in the restaurant and pastry industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Berkley, MI

#25 Apr 18, 2010
Lum wrote:
Can't wait to try it.
We know, Jack!
Sam

Berkley, MI

#26 Apr 18, 2010
Lum wrote:
Can't wait to try it.
Maybe you can get tasered in that parking lot too.
Sam

Berkley, MI

#28 Apr 18, 2010
Elwin wrote:
sam's a knob polisher.
So is your mother.
Sam

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 Apr 19, 2010
I love it!
Sam

Berkley, MI

#32 Apr 19, 2010
Elwin wrote:
<quoted text>
tar packer is your name, knob polishing is your game. imo
Hi Jack. Brown trout polisher. Just like your ex-wife and your mother.

Since: May 11

Port Huron

#34 May 15, 2012
I want to work there so I can be part of a sausage sandwich. I am so gay and need meaningless gay sex with every man I can in Port Huron.
B52sArecool

Marysville, MI

#35 May 16, 2012
Grow up. Get your own name too.
Boris

Farmington, MI

#36 May 16, 2012
B52sArecool wrote:
Grow up. Get your own name too.
Whiner
Boris

Marysville, MI

#37 May 17, 2012
I love boys.

Since: Oct 11

Port Huron

#38 May 17, 2012
Boris wrote:
I love boys.
You are the unregistered B52sarecool gay lover right? Or do you just love his hand up your butt like a gay man does. As a proud gay older man and mentor to the real B52sarecool I say you need to grow up and come out of the closet.
B52sArecool

Marysville, MI

#39 May 21, 2012
GayGrandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the unregistered B52sarecool gay lover right? Or do you just love his hand up your butt like a gay man does. As a proud gay older man and mentor to the real B52sarecool I say you need to grow up and come out of the closet.
Get help. You are all that's bad in the world. I pray you have no kids.
The Mirror

Northville, MI

#40 May 21, 2012
B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>Get help. You are all that's bad in the world. I pray you have no kids.
I see you looking at me.

Since: Oct 11

Port Huron

#41 May 21, 2012
B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>Get help. You are all that's bad in the world. I pray you have no kids.
I pray I have no kids either considering I am gay and old. I also pray I have none because I'd be afraid to think about angry hateful little men like you and what you would do to them.
B52sArecool

Marysville, MI

#42 May 23, 2012
GayGrandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray I have no kids either considering I am gay and old. I also pray I have none because I'd be afraid to think about angry hateful little men like you and what you would do to them.
Ad blind to your post. You can't see what a nut case you really are.

Since: May 11

Port Huron

#43 May 25, 2012
B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad blind to your post. You can't see what a nut case you really are.
I love seeing nuts. I love touching them too.

Since: Oct 11

Port Huron

#44 May 25, 2012
B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>
I love seeing nuts. I love touching them too.
Yum yum give me some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford (Jul '09) Aug 29 Concerned Artist 28
police in marysville is a joke (Jan '12) Aug '17 Female Victim 17
News Former Detroit-area official sentenced for taki... Jun '17 lavon affair 1
News Bluewater View condos unveils tower design (Mar '17) May '17 B52sAreCool 2
Poll Best public place to have gay sex in Port Huron (May '12) May '17 B52sAreCool 57
Dave Barber (Aug '11) Apr '17 Richard 30
Full Swap Couples (Jan '17) Feb '17 NonBlonde 3

Port Huron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Huron Mortgages