Karen Umphrey Murder
Balls like a goat

Brooklyn, MI

#21 Feb 11, 2010
I agree. I would never do that either.
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#22 Feb 11, 2010
Eddy doesn't have a clue.
EDDIE

Port Huron, MI

#23 Feb 11, 2010
Wrinkled Scrotum wrote:
Eddy doesn't have a clue.
And how would you know? Maybe you know things others are interested in? You can not even spell my name right so go play with your scrotum as you are not smart enough to post on a forum.
Marysville 1977

San Gabriel, CA

#24 Feb 11, 2010
EDDIE wrote:
<quoted text>And how would you know? Maybe you know things others are interested in? You can not even spell my name right so go play with your scrotum as you are not smart enough to post on a forum.
Thanks to all I will not bother you guys any longer. Imagine growing up with somebody all of you life and when they are 21 they are murdered. Karen was so Beautiful.
Peckerbreath Girl

Detroit, MI

#25 Feb 11, 2010
EDDIE wrote:
<quoted text>And how would you know? Maybe you know things others are interested in? You can not even spell my name right so go play with your scrotum as you are not smart enough to post on a forum.
I'm sure EDDIE would love playing with Wrinkled Scrotum's scrotum. It's the kind of guy he is.
Marysville 1977

San Gabriel, CA

#26 Feb 11, 2010
Peckerbreath Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure EDDIE would love playing with Wrinkled Scrotum's scrotum. It's the kind of guy he is.
Love you Name. I am sure you do not need a breath mint ?
Take Care
Marysville 1977

San Gabriel, CA

#27 Feb 11, 2010
Peckerbreath Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure EDDIE would love playing with Wrinkled Scrotum's scrotum. It's the kind of guy he is.
Love Your Name My last post was not spelled properly
Nut Sack City Limits

Detroit, MI

#28 Feb 11, 2010
Peckerbreath Girl, How are you doing?
EDDIE

Port Huron, MI

#29 Feb 11, 2010
Marysville 1977 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to all I will not bother you guys any longer. Imagine growing up with somebody all of you life and when they are 21 they are murdered. Karen was so Beautiful.
Please do not give up because of a few retarded people who have no respect for anybody. I looked up Karens case on Google and you are right, she is a Beautiful Girl who was Taken to God way to early. The murder should have been solved years ago as I thought they had the guy. I remember the case was talked about alot at the American Legion at the time with alot of sorrow. PLEASE do not take any offence with me, I find you realy concerned. As I am older and wiser than most people on here I am gone. Best of luck to you L.A.
Marysville 1977

San Gabriel, CA

#30 Feb 11, 2010
EDDIE wrote:
<quoted text> Please do not give up because of a few retarded people who have no respect for anybody. I looked up Karens case on Google and you are right, she is a Beautiful Girl who was Taken to God way to early. The murder should have been solved years ago as I thought they had the guy. I remember the case was talked about alot at the American Legion at the time with alot of sorrow. PLEASE do not take any offence with me, I find you realy concerned. As I am older and wiser than most people on here I am gone. Best of luck to you L.A.
Eddie,
Thanks you are a cool guy. My best to you and your family. I have offered money to solve this Murder and this extends to you .

My Best
Nut Sack City Limits

Detroit, MI

#31 Feb 12, 2010
I bet that Peckerbreath Girl has been offered money too but not for solving a murder. If ya know what I mean.
Dirty Dick

Brooklyn, MI

#32 Feb 12, 2010
I know how Peckerbreath Girl got her name.
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#34 Feb 12, 2010
Peckerbreath Girl has a potty mouth
An Old Friend

East Elmhurst, NY

#35 Feb 19, 2010
Many years have past but I still remember getting the news that Karen had been killed. My boyfriend and I were at the funeral home the night of the visitation and the funeral itself. The night of the visitation we spoke with Fred and walked up and down the sidewalk outside the funeral home. He was crying and couldn't believe what had happened. He spoke to us about what happened that night at the party and how they had gotten into a fight. I'm not a detective but I believed him. I know what the rumors are but what about the woman who witnessed a woman (Karen) being pushed into a baby blue pickup truck that night. She said she seen a man driving and another man pushed her in at gun point. She was put under hypnosis but was not able to remember the license plate. There were two people! If it was Fred, someone had to have seen him walking home and picked him up and they went back after Karen. Who was the friend in a baby blue pickup truck?
That friend would have been the one with the gun! Maybe it really wasn't Fred and he did go home. Could this have been a random act of violence or did they really know her?
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#36 Feb 20, 2010
Get over it..it was Fred.
Marysville 1977

Mount Wilson, CA

#37 Mar 2, 2010
Update !!!!!
Fantastic News 3-2-2010

I hired a Private Investigation firm well over three years ago and finally this case will be solved and prosecuted within the next few months. We still need some additional information from parties that were present or somewhat involved in the Murder. Anybody that works in conjunction with the police now could avoid a life term. Please do not respond to me but intern respond to the Port Huron Police or better yet the St. Clair County Sheriff's department. Information obtained from this site has been very instrumental in bringing my team to where we are at now.

Thank you very much !!!!

The June 5th Reunion will be great this year.

Money Well Spent.
Thinking about you Karen!!!!!!!!
Puckered Butt Hole

Detroit, MI

#38 Mar 3, 2010
Yeah right. LOLOLOL
John B

Brooklyn, MI

#39 Mar 3, 2010
Marysville 1977 wrote:
Update !!!!!
Fantastic News 3-2-2010
I hired a Private Investigation firm well over three years ago and finally this case will be solved and prosecuted within the next few months. We still need some additional information from parties that were present or somewhat involved in the Murder. Anybody that works in conjunction with the police now could avoid a life term. Please do not respond to me but intern respond to the Port Huron Police or better yet the St. Clair County Sheriff's department. Information obtained from this site has been very instrumental in bringing my team to where we are at now.
Thank you very much !!!!
The June 5th Reunion will be great this year.
Money Well Spent.
Thinking about you Karen!!!!!!!!
Nice try. Why would you need to respond to the Port Huron Police?
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#40 Mar 3, 2010
Sounds like Marysville 1977 is a real dope.
Marysville 1977

Mount Wilson, CA

#41 Mar 3, 2010
Wrinkled Scrotum wrote:
Sounds like Marysville 1977 is a real dope.
Care to meet ? I will kick the crap out of you punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police in marysville is a joke (Jan '12) Aug 8 Female Victim 17
News Former Detroit-area official sentenced for taki... Jun '17 lavon affair 1
News Bluewater View condos unveils tower design May '17 B52sAreCool 2
Poll Best public place to have gay sex in Port Huron (May '12) May '17 B52sAreCool 57
Dave Barber (Aug '11) Apr '17 Richard 30
Full Swap Couples (Jan '17) Feb '17 NonBlonde 3
Area RV parks (Feb '17) Feb '17 James 1

Port Huron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Huron Mortgages