JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford

JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford

There are 28 comments on the Hometown Life story from May 4, 2009, titled JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

Carl and Krissy Smith wanted to move closer to home. At the time, they were in Port Huron, operating a tattoo parlor there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Juniperbo

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Jul 5, 2009
First of everyone with half a brain knows a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans and there is a huge % of people who own pets so I don't see how that would make a shop less sterile. Seconedly, smoking pot maybe it helps them to work better besides the shit will be legal sooner or later,again how exactly does that make a shop unsterile???? As far as going to prison yeah people make mistakes he served his time so what else do u want give it a rest. I'm not sure if u have children but do you realize half the teachers out there do worse than smoke pot and those people are teaching our children and your trying to give these people a bad name why do u not have something better to do? If the artist is good then find something else to do with your spare time instead of bad talking people get a life or grow up...maybe grow up first then get a life! Let me know how many mistakes u make in your life and then pay for them! It's pretty bad karma if you ask me! Just wanted to give my opinion and the crazy thing is I've never even been to t
Juniperbo

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Jul 5, 2009
as I was saying I've never been there just moved here and looking for a place..I just can't stand people who have all the time in the world to be morons and on top of it too big of a chicken to put your name.
Customer

Livonia, MI

#4 Jul 8, 2009
There are no dogs in the shop, there is a parrot but he is in the BREAK AREA away from the rest of the shop.
Customer

Livonia, MI

#5 Jul 8, 2009
P.S. All of my work looks GREAT and done by Carl. Sounds to me like this is an ex-employee trying to start trouble because they couldn't handle their business.
Sepulveda - Owner

Livonia, MI

#6 Jul 8, 2009
Wow, here we go again, but this time, it's defamation, by directly stating my place of employment like that, and I know EXACTLY who this is... just by the way you write and the fact that it's coming up in Dearborn Hts., a TAYLOR directory!!! Get off your high horse, your one of the biggest hacks I've seen. One must love an open internet comment space where disgruntled ex-employees can talk all the trash they want. Don't be pissed because you DID NOT MEET OUR STANDARDS, or even come close to them for that matter. 4 F'd up tattoos in 3 months is all you contributed, not to mention your constant bragging about your "world wide white power" tattoo on your chest, and we don't stand for bigotry! You can try to say anything you want about me, JDS Ink, Carl, or anything else, but people see for themselves who we are and what we're about!!! Come on by, Popeye wants to say HELLO!!!

- Sepulveda
Customer

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jul 8, 2009
yeah, they know who this guy is! Wish I could see the look on his face when he finds out that they know. What a jerk! I couldn't stand him either, just thought his shit didn't stink!
Juniperbo

White Lake, MI

#8 Jul 9, 2009
Geez what an idoit I just ran into this cus I just moved to Milford and was looking 4 a tat shop. I hate when people start crap like that. As far as I'm concerned you could have a freaking zoo in there and it wouldn't matter to me as long as the art work was awesome the only thing that would come to my mind is shit these people care enuff to have there pets with them and not at home alone!!!!! So stop wasting your time trying to give someone a bad name Like I said never have been there but I'm gonna make an app. so your comments are a waste of time!!!!!GROW UP
the great panda

Sandusky, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2009
im speachless,,,,
crimson

Dewitt, MI

#10 Mar 11, 2010
got tattoo there its great an the shop is very clean
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#11 Mar 12, 2010
Juniperbo sounds like an idiot. would rather spend his welfare money on tats than do something useful.
Colonel Angus

Brooklyn, MI

#12 Mar 15, 2010
LOL
Pecker Breath Girl

Detroit, MI

#13 Mar 15, 2010
I agree with Wrinkled Scrotum and Colonel Angus
Flapjack

Highland, MI

#14 Mar 15, 2010
I got my lip periced at this place and my mom is going to get a tattoo and im going to get mine recolored this place is very clean and the people are very nice.... they dont rush they take there time. and i love this place
Colonel Angus

Brooklyn, MI

#15 Mar 15, 2010
Lip periced? Your mom has a tattoo? Let me guess! You both can't get good jobs and wonder why.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOVETHECRACKHEAD DRUNKS

Lima, OH

#18 Mar 15, 2010
Sounds like both mom and son are product of a sperm donor gone bad.
Wrinkled Scrotum

Detroit, MI

#19 Mar 16, 2010
I certainly agree with LTCHD
Colonel Angus

Brooklyn, MI

#20 Mar 17, 2010
Juniperbo wrote:
as I was saying I've never been there just moved here and looking for a place..I just can't stand people who have all the time in the world to be morons and on top of it too big of a chicken to put your name.
Then put your name in here you hypocrite.
Ronnie

Davison, MI

#22 Apr 3, 2010
The guy that does piercings named John is a little San Fransisco, to put it politely! I went in to see about getting my ear gauged and he was trying to talk me into getting my Wanker pierced!!.. I think he just wanted to see and touch it or something. And Carl the owner I think he has little man syndrome, but his wife is pretty good looking.
Puckered ButtHole

Detroit, MI

#23 Apr 5, 2010
i bet he wanted to bend you over and drive you home!
bigdaddy187

Williamston, MI

#24 May 16, 2010
its prety bad when you cash checks from little 17 year old girls to pay for her supplies then rob her dont give her her supplies(returened cashed stubs along with affidavids from former artist and costemers forwarded to the better buisness bureow)then b*t**
artist who calles the police on people because hes to scared to handle his own f*c* ups,you should get a artist who isnt a pu*** with a sl** wife/those fradulently cashed check are being taken to the milford pd to have charges brought aginst you for fraud by trickery aginst a minor child,and to the oakland co sherrifs office have fun in court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bluewater View condos unveils tower design (Mar '17) Oct 26 GayGrandpa 3
Adult fun (Jul '16) Oct 26 GayGrandpa 2
Poll Best public place to have gay sex in Port Huron (May '12) Oct 26 GayGrandpa 58
police in marysville is a joke (Jan '12) Aug '17 Female Victim 17
News Former Detroit-area official sentenced for taki... Jun '17 lavon affair 1
Dave Barber (Aug '11) Apr '17 Richard 30
Full Swap Couples (Jan '17) Feb '17 NonBlonde 3

Port Huron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Huron Mortgages