Review: Camperrentals USA LLC

Review: Camperrentals USA LLC

Posted in the Port Hueneme Forum

Spencer Brown

Ventura, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Dear CamperRentalsUSA ,
We would like to thank you for making our motorhome experience a truly memorable one. A friend told us about CamperRentalsUSA and said that they are reliable and clean. We were so pleased with the rental, the comfort and ease, that we plan on doing this again in the future. We have now decided to possibly purchase a motorhome in the next few years because we had such a wonderful time. We are already looking at the calendar to see when we can get away. Next time, we want to try one a little bigger.First, we would like to thank Erik for our reservation and update. He explained the different rentals to help us decide what we needed and sent us confirmation quickly. We truly appreciate this outstanding service and trust our thanks will be passed directly to him. I would also like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our trip and the RV, having previously rented more than once from another company. We enjoyed the sense of space and additional conveniences in the 31 ‘’ Coachmen A Class and had no difficulty driving it. I have already recommended CamperRentalsUSA to at least two interested parties and would have no hesitation recommending to anyone interested in this type of vacation. Maybe next time we would like to try one of those big Class A Itasca Sunseeker parked in the lot! "
We look forward to our next rental. Thank you again for everything.
Kind Regards
Spencer Brown
Taylor Willers

Ventura, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2011
My husband and I are so happy that we rented our RV from Camper Rentals USA in Los Angeles Area (Ventura).
the people there took such great care of us and the RV was beautiful.
We enjoyed the Rv for 2 weeks and we had great deal ,
we checked prices and they are the best.
We rented the newest model Sunseeker RV 24'' and had a great time.
We highly recommend Camperrentalsusa for your Rv rental experience
Philip

Belgium

#6 Nov 2, 2012
We have had a very bad experience with camperrentalsusa.…. They did not turn up at the hand over day when we had to fly back home, although we had set this up upfront. 1 week later we received a mail that we needed to pay 210 usd extra because of fuel charges and also because they didn't want to refund us for the bicycle lock and pump we had bought. They claimed we hadn't completely filled up our RV and they never refund anything for bikes. Although we had a clear go ahead from one of the employees that we could buy a lock and pump for the bikes that were included in the rent, and they would refund us without any probs. We had also filled the tank to the fullest the night before we took our plane back home and had to hand the RV back over to them. Long story short they deliberately stole 210 USD from us. Looking back at this it was clear that they deliberately could not come over on time so we could not sign any document stating that everything was ok. By doing so they can always try to rip customers off by trying to have them pay for things they think they can get away with. Well this time they messed with the wrong people. Does anybody know where I can file a complaint, because I want people to know what kind of business they are, and would like camperrentalsusa to think twice before ever attempting a scam like this again.
familie nl

Hoorn, Netherlands

#7 Nov 15, 2013
We have had in 2012 a very bad experience with camperrentalsusa.….
familie nl

Hoorn, Netherlands

#8 Nov 18, 2013
Very unkindly company.

You don/t get what they promise. The rv was dirty, no tv, no rainshelter, no hoover, no.... All promised, but it wasn't there.

Bad communication between owner en the fleetmanager.

We didn't got back the money for not driven miles (which was promised).

We will never rent a RV from this company again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Hueneme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 11 hr Pope Ben Out To P... 8
Glug Glug Glug: Thirsty Hillary Drinks Cumsauce Jul 24 Fingering Sanderz... 1
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys (Mar '15) Jul 24 Plecker Fingersnatch 5
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul 22 Sadam loyalist 33
News 1-on-1: New PHX PD Chief Jeri Williams Jul 16 Loggerblogger 1
Collage (Jan '15) Jul 7 anonymous 100
News Southside Chiques injunction upheld (Jul '08) Jun '16 Unity 65

Port Hueneme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Hueneme Mortgages