Enkeboll Designs Remembers Stephen En...

Enkeboll Designs Remembers Stephen Enkeboll 1959-2008

There are 189 comments on the Interiors & Sources story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Enkeboll Designs Remembers Stephen Enkeboll 1959-2008. In it, Interiors & Sources reports that:

It is with great sorrow that Enkeboll Designs reported that Stephen Enkeboll, 49, passed away suddenly at his home in Malibu, CA, on Tuesday, September 2nd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Interiors & Sources.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
April

Artesia, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2008
He was born in 1958 not 1959 thanks
Tatum

Torrance, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2008
yes..that's right 1958. He kept talking about his upcoming 50th birthday..
A Friend

AOL

#3 Sep 10, 2008
He will be missed by us very much, we are so sorry that it ended this way and our thoughts are with his Mom, sisters and daughter in this sad time. He will find peace with his Dad in heaven and with himself.
Dave

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2008
where will steve's service be held?
April wrote:
Leslie Danelian

Pearl City, HI

#6 Sep 11, 2008
I knew Steve from Uni High..... I was so sad to hear the news. Where will his service be held?
April

Artesia, CA

#7 Sep 11, 2008
His service was today...thanks for all of your kind words.
Yes, he will be dearly missed.
April

Artesia, CA

#8 Sep 11, 2008
Tatum wrote:
yes..that's right 1958. He kept talking about his upcoming 50th birthday..
Hi Tatum,

I don't think I know you but his service was today and it was beautiful. He is at peace finally and it is finally over.

Thanks for your comments. And yes, I do know what you were talking about.

Sincerly,

April
April

Artesia, CA

#9 Sep 11, 2008
Leslie Danelian wrote:
I knew Steve from Uni High..... I was so sad to hear the news. Where will his service be held?
He will be buried at Forest Lawn in Glendale for anyone who wants to pay there respects.

April
Tatum

Torrance, CA

#10 Sep 11, 2008
April wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tatum,
I don't think I know you but his service was today and it was beautiful. He is at peace finally and it is finally over.
Thanks for your comments. And yes, I do know what you were talking about.
Sincerly,
April
Hi April:

I was there today..I didn't want to intrude on your family so I didn't go to Shutters. Your daughter is so lovely. God Bless!
April

Artesia, CA

#11 Sep 11, 2008
Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>Hi April:
I was there today..I didn't want to intrude on your family so I didn't go to Shutters. Your daughter is so lovely. God Bless!
You should have intruded...thanks and yes she is beautiful.

Sincerely,

April
Leslie Danelian

Pearl City, HI

#12 Sep 11, 2008
I am so sorry that I missed the service.
SPA

San Jose, CA

#13 Sep 12, 2008
April,

Please accept my condolences on Stephen's passing. I was deeply saddened. We had exchanged emails as recently as 3 weeks ago. I have no doubt he is at peace now. I miss him greatly.
April

Artesia, CA

#14 Sep 13, 2008
SPA wrote:
April,
Please accept my condolences on Stephen's passing. I was deeply saddened. We had exchanged emails as recently as 3 weeks ago. I have no doubt he is at peace now. I miss him greatly.
SPA,

I am so sad by this. I wish you could have been there. We missed you. O know you two were fond of each other and had a great relationship. He had an immense amount of respect for you SPA. Thank you for supporting him at Enkeboll. He was a great man and I know we will always miss him deeply. We are trying to pick up the pieces here and move forward. Take care SPA.

April
John Dabevsky

Rowland Heights, CA

#15 Sep 13, 2008
April,

I would also like to extend my condolences. I saw Stephen the weekend before this tragic event. We had lunch, took his Corvette for a drive and talked about the good old days. I met you once or twice a while back when you were still together. It's difficult to believe that he is gone. He was a good friend and will be greatly missed. I stopped by Forest Lawn today (9/13/08) to pay my respects but he is not there.
April

Artesia, CA

#16 Sep 13, 2008
John Dabevsky wrote:
April,
I would also like to extend my condolences. I saw Stephen the weekend before this tragic event. We had lunch, took his Corvette for a drive and talked about the good old days. I met you once or twice a while back when you were still together. It's difficult to believe that he is gone. He was a good friend and will be greatly missed. I stopped by Forest Lawn today (9/13/08) to pay my respects but he is not there.
Hey John,

Of course I remember you!!!! Were you there on Thursday? I know that you two had a great friendship and spoke of you often. You helped him a lot with the computers up at the house and he always felt like he was putting you out for having you drive all the way up to his home in Malibu. Isn't that just like him? I am in the middle of it right now. Missing him like crazy. I am doing my best to take care of Taylor and move forward. It's comments like these that help though. So thank you. He hasn't been transferred to Forest Lawn yet. It should be soon though and I'll keep you posted John. Thanks for being a good friend to him.

Sincerely,

April
John Dabevsky

Rowland Heights, CA

#17 Sep 14, 2008
I was there on Friday, got there around 12:00 noon and spent most of the day with him. He seemed a bit distant and concerned, but nothing to worry about. I even got him to laugh a few times. Never thought anything like this was ever on his mind. I know what you mean about him thinking that he was putting me of with the drive. I always told him that's what friends are for and that I would not have gone if I thought the drive was too much. He was a very kind man. I Never heard him say anything bad about anyone. You will get through this. You have to be strong for Taylor. Please let me know when he is transferred. I didn’t really get a chance to pay my respects, since I was not invited to the services.

Take care.

John
April

Artesia, CA

#18 Sep 14, 2008
John Dabevsky wrote:
I was there on Friday, got there around 12:00 noon and spent most of the day with him. He seemed a bit distant and concerned, but nothing to worry about. I even got him to laugh a few times. Never thought anything like this was ever on his mind. I know what you mean about him thinking that he was putting me of with the drive. I always told him that's what friends are for and that I would not have gone if I thought the drive was too much. He was a very kind man. I Never heard him say anything bad about anyone. You will get through this. You have to be strong for Taylor. Please let me know when he is transferred. I didn’t really get a chance to pay my respects, since I was not invited to the services.
Take care.
John
John,

I wish I had your number. Who told you you weren't invited to the service. It was open for anyone (except one person in particular) to come and see Steve. It was not by invitation and I am disappointed that you didn't feel invited. Anyhow, there will be a group of going to Forest Lawn soon and I will let you know what time we will be going and I would love to see you.
How do I get in touch with you?

April
Joanne

Nottingham, UK

#20 Sep 14, 2008
Hi April,

I am Stephen's cousin from England. Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss and that my daughter Victoria and I are both thinking of you and your daughter at this very sad time.

Warmest wishes.
Sue Singer Esbin

Inglewood, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2008
April wrote:

I also new Steve from Uni High. He was a very nice guy, and was so sad to hear of his untimely death.
Tomas S

Sherman Oaks, CA

#22 Sep 14, 2008
April

I dont know you but I feel your saddness about this incident what could have brough this on?
He seemed like a man who had everything!

Blessings to the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Hueneme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin Lands at JFK Jan 16 bar room boor 1
Collage (Jan '15) Jan 15 anonymous 106
Beach Krappers Detained Jan 14 Teeparty Timez 1
Accept Nominees, Move Along Jan 13 momma dun tole mee 1
Donny Does Kremlin Jan 12 Oh No News 1
Kremlin Dont Own Trump Jan 11 Awe Shux 1
Spesnatz Band at Inaug Jan 10 Now We know 1

Port Hueneme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance