kings inn closing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pennypincher

Bolton Landing, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2010
a heard that kings inn is closing. i wonder if i can redeem my gift certificates.
Sammie

Lake George, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2010
King's Inn has ad in Times of Ti this week. When are they closing?
port henry

Bolton Landing, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2010
they are colsing they are getting a divorce you can only make reservations on a day to day bases , so if you have a gift certificate i would suggest you use it. its to bad such a nice place to go
kings inn spy

Lake George, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Heard this today also! What a shame, hope they are doing right by the customers with gift certificates!!!! I also heard it is for sale maybe someone will buy it and keep it going.
aquarius

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Oct 10, 2010
I heard that the restaurant is not closing, however Kevin and Michelle are having problems. She is living at their house, and Kevin is staying in a room at the inn. I think they are still both working the restaurant. It's too bad. I hope they can get through this and move on. The King's Inn is a valuable contribution to this town. We don't need another business closing in Port Henry!
opinion

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 10, 2010
kevin is an aaaaa hole. He should skip town and let the other chefs take over.
EJK

Cobleskill, NY

#7 Oct 10, 2010
aquarius wrote:
I heard that the restaurant is not closing, however Kevin and Michelle are having problems. She is living at their house, and Kevin is staying in a room at the inn. I think they are still both working the restaurant. It's too bad. I hope they can get through this and move on. The King's Inn is a valuable contribution to this town. We don't need another business closing in Port Henry!
sleeping with the ghosts is better than sleeping with the fishes
Moriah

Warrensburg, NY

#8 Oct 10, 2010
Ok really people it's ok to talk about the Inn possibly closing but come discussing Kevin and Michelle's marriage is way out of line!! Let them do what they need to do privately !
eng1

Crown Point, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Well. that didn't take long to surface. Let me say this,the food is great,the wait staff is great, The owners are very generous,atmosphere is wonderfull,the rooms are comphy and beautiful,so what else do you want. You got your money's worth and then some. The rest is private,but some have to put in their two cents worth. I,m sure their competition will have to make a remark. But I can tell you that the Kings is not going out of business now or later. Enjoy a great piece of history and have a great meal. (I highly recommend the linguini ala Valenti)
gone

Lake George, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Moriah wrote:
Ok really people it's ok to talk about the Inn possibly closing but come discussing Kevin and Michelle's marriage is way out of line!! Let them do what they need to do privately !
it's going going gone.
wondering

Lake George, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2010
gone wrote:
<quoted text> it's going going gone.
Really? Are they closing?
if they are

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2010
where are all the drunks and ho's going to hangout now in port henry?
kings inn spy

Lake George, NY

#13 Oct 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Are they closing?
I heard they are going to try to make it thru holidays... then close. How sad I wish the best for all concerned...especially their kids
Lovin the talk

Lake Placid, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2010
if they are wrote:
where are all the drunks and ho's going to hangout now in port henry?
I know it... where will that Bryant girl hang out with that Edwards girl now??
aaa

Lake George, NY

#15 Nov 5, 2010
not closing. they are getting a divorce and Kevin will take over the business.
kings inn spy

Lake George, NY

#16 Nov 6, 2010
aaa wrote:
not closing. they are getting a divorce and Kevin will take over the business.
THATS TO BAD, HE HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS AND WON'T LAST!! mICHELLE ON THE OTHER HAND COULD MAKE IT!! I guess we will have to wait and see how well he can pull this one off
port henry 2

Lake George, NY

#17 Nov 6, 2010
port henry wrote:
they are colsing they are getting a divorce you can only make reservations on a day to day bases , so if you have a gift certificate i would suggest you use it. its to bad such a nice place to go
I hear they are not honoring gift certificates!!! keep saying they expired.. there is NO expiration on a gift cert. All who have been denied should seek legal advice and at least get money back. I will not buy another one and I have bought MANY!!!!
whats going on

Lake George, NY

#18 Nov 6, 2010
Not true they do honor gift certificates
dick head

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Nov 6, 2010
kings inn spy wrote:
<quoted text>THATS TO BAD, HE HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS AND WON'T LAST!! mICHELLE ON THE OTHER HAND COULD MAKE IT!! I guess we will have to wait and see how well he can pull this one off
You cowards make me want to puke! Get a life, you need your ass kicked and your day will soon come!
Person

Ashburn, VA

#20 Nov 6, 2010
Lovin the talk wrote:
<quoted text> I know it... where will that Bryant girl hang out with that Edwards girl now??
I know they are so much better than us!Molly's maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) 7 hr Little John 34
keith porter 7 hr Yeah ok 31
Lisa Crack Dealer Hunsdon Wed Crack Taxi Service 8
Crack!!! Wed Acting like your ... 20
Spanish settlement scum Sep 17 direction 2
Daytona Sep 17 fyi 14
Where are the good men Sep 14 Mhm 7

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages