who is the worst landlord in crown po...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
laugh my ass off

Springfield, MA

#134 May 23, 2011
Say what wrote:
No come back for the truth Tammie? Today you’re up my butt; tomorrow you’ll be mad at me.
You forgive me, you hate me. You need to get a life and a new husband.
Dee.. you are so full of storys its not funny. one when my husband what shown what you put on here he laughed his butt off also. there is no way in hell he would ever do that even if I was not in the pic. for number of reasons one is you are old as dirt fat an ugly he wouldnt touch you at all. two. he is the most faith ful husband to ever live. you are jealous for the relationship that we have with each other. funny how you love to back stab everyone you get a chance to an hide behind a fake name what other things are you faking at I wonder the no come back is I dont spend alot of time in this forum.. time an time I peak in. lol glad I dnt come alot. the ones up here are so much better an related topics to what is imporant then alot of the crap that goes on here
because fool

Plattsburgh, NY

#135 Feb 2, 2013
well thats bad wrote:
<quoted text>if you do not like her as a landlord why keep going from one apartment to the next that she owns......apparently she can't be that bad as you say if yo keep going back to rent......that MAKES ALOT OF SENCE.......
The person keeps renting from her because a lack of options in crown point for housing and the lack of finances that is how slum lords profit they trap poor people, too poor to leave, a lack of any other options.
Nightengale

Mineville, NY

#137 Feb 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
lazy, i think you are mistaken. my husband works a full time job and i go to school full time. so like i said think before you speak. and if i am really such a bad tenant why is my last landlord never said anything bad about me. all i asked of the current one is that she fix things that were promised and that never happened. my children have a right to live in a safe place. not something infested with rats (that she informed us of and promised to get rid of), no peeling lead paint, a kitchen floor that can be mopped (not just plywood with holes in it), and drinkable water. but there is none of that here. so you do not know of any of my situation. so unless you have evidence to prove what you are saying then be quiet. i have evidence to prove what i am saying. and it has been documented by all the appropriate people. so do not judge me unless you can prove with concrete evidence what you accuse me of. and you shouldn't be concerne
dwith my life and mind to you own.
GIRLS, GIRLS, settle down, that is no way to carry on in a public forum. What will people think of you?????
Place on Route 9N

San Diego, CA

#138 Apr 19, 2013
Who owns that trailer or doublewide on 9N
just past the Spar Mines but before the turn into the Main Street??
It's a rented place. Trashy tenants. Dirty kids.
Ugly truck there sometimes--looks illegal.
non of ur bizzzzz

Ticonderoga, NY

#139 Apr 19, 2013
helen geraw!
Place on Route 9N

San Diego, CA

#141 Apr 19, 2013
Nah, don't think so...Between Sugar Hill Road turn and the big empty old building (Sanders Road), on the left.
Big, fat mama
Chicken Trailer

Burlington, VT

#142 Apr 20, 2013
Do you mean what people call the nasty chicken trailer, just past the spar mines on the left going toward Crown Point? That's before Sugar Hill. The owner?
Helen Geraw

San Diego, CA

#144 Apr 21, 2013
Are you sure? I don't think so. Do you know which one people call the "chicken trailer?" LOL...chicken trailer.
non of ur bizzzzz wrote:
helen geraw!
A Ti slumlord

San Diego, CA

#145 May 31, 2013
A Ti slumlord? With a nasty tenant... Dear God! And welfare.
Chicken Trailer wrote:
Do you mean what people call the nasty chicken trailer, just past the spar mines on the left going toward Crown Point? That's before Sugar Hill. The owner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fedral st mineville drugs 1 hr wad dack 3
Reva McCray 6 hr Oh no 1
Robbery 11 hr Sacred Union 27
how bout them medicab busts!! 13 hr Hung daddy 420 59
Vince Genier 13 hr Hung daddy 420 2
Latest Town Cleanup 21 hr Need an STD 13
Lake George Park Commission Raises rates 21 hr Dean Cook equals 8

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages