|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Are You wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to point out that your over-use of elaborate dialogue and pontification of oversights in the comments of others communicates a sense of condescension and arrogance. Now that you have had the revelation of insight into your own indiscretion, and have shown the fortitude of someone who can own up to it, are you able to effectively utilize the knowledge gained from your epiphany in your future communications? Are You?
Thank you for this beautifully written and inarguable statement. The skill and professionalism that you've shown gives incredible power to the sheer honesty which is undeniably evident in your assessment. It is among the most insightful and truthful responses I have seen yet. You humble me, and again, I thank you for it. My answer to your question is YES, I AM.
Milton Bradley

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

YOU ARE and I AM are finally reunited, years after an unfortunate Scrabble incident resulted in their painful separation.
I AM

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Milton Bradley wrote:
YOU ARE and I AM are finally reunited, years after an unfortunate Scrabble incident resulted in their painful separation.
I think this is funny. It reminds me of the humor of Gary Larson.

“I Chose The Wrong Username.”

Since: Apr 13

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I feel we're on the verge of turning this here Topix forum around - no-ones posted about deadbeat dads or slammed random people in town from the anonymity of their keyboard in at least 5 minutes!
I'm going to celebrate by getting blind drunk(er).
The Lucky One

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I would bet anything that the original poster has Encyclopedia Britannica open in the other window as he types his comments; making himself feel that much smarter than the idiotic backwater hillbillies he's barking at in in attempt to stroke his ever-fledgling ego.
I Love It

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I AM wrote:
<quoted text> The infantile persistence of the spam, nuts and clueless tags is rather amusing. The lackadaisical repetition without the endeavor to elaborate on the apparent disdain conveys feelings of inadequacy. Logic would dictate that for one to respond to intelligent, well written statements or any supporting statements in such a manner shows the absence of the quintessence of intellectual capacity that is imperative for the comprehension of profound ideas. For one to fully utilize one's proclivity to be exemplary, one must be patient and resourceful. I AM
It is obvious that some of those posting do not comprehend the meaning of your statements. One cannot have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, after all. If they took the time to understand instead of just viciously striking out anonymously in a pathetically desperate attempt for self gratification they may elevate themselves to a more human status.
"We must all fear evil men. But there is a greater kind of evil which we must fear most; that is the indifference of good men."
Gotcha

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Benito M wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get laid and lighten up
Oh, if only Neanderthals could read. They could totally relate to your comment. How eloquent. If you were a puppy I'd name you Bob.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

You're not originally from Port Henry, are you? Of course you would feel god-like among these peons.
I AM

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

The Lucky One wrote:
I would bet anything that the original poster has Encyclopedia Britannica open in the other window as he types his comments; making himself feel that much smarter than the idiotic backwater hillbillies he's barking at in in attempt to stroke his ever-fledgling ego.
Firstly, I would like to say, that I am utterly amazed that this thread continues to hold so much interest. Writing, you see, is a hobby of mine and I was simply unleashing some personal angst upon a particular party who had offended me. Had you read this entire post, you would have realized that it was meant to be a PERSONAL intellectual battle, not anything to do, I'm quite sure, with you. Secondly, since when is the Encyclopedia Britannica,or any encyclopedia for that matter, a source for grammatical assistance? I prefer the Webster's Collegiate dictionaries and Roget's thesaurus, both of which I utilize quite often to hone my skills as a writer. I encourage everyone to do the same, after all, how we present ourselves could very well determine how others perceive us, I learned how egotistical and berating I could be while engaged in the banter throughout this thread, and have tried to better myself. At any rate, the battle is now over, my adversary and I have made our peace and you can all go back to your lives. As I return to mine, I bid you all prosperity, good health, and a very good night. Sincerely, I AM
Gotcha

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

The Lucky One wrote:
If you were a cat, I'd name you Percy. Oh, and by the way, some of us idiotic Port Henry hillbillies don't need to use an encyclopedia to write or think. Which one did you use? Time to trim your claws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Port Henry Forum right now

Search the Port Henry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
queen of cheaters 1 hr Hmmm 10
the Jondroe thread 3 hr Terry 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,324
what to do on thurs. here? Thu Outdoors 3
wic/welfare trash Thu Barb B 9
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
•••
•••
•••
Port Henry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Henry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••