First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Mineville, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
It's sad to see so much gossip and negativity from people. I wonder what kind of lives these people have that they feel it's ok to just talk about people and run them into the ground. I know,(ACTUALLY KNOW) some of the people I've seen mentioned on topix and some of them (NOT ALL) are actually really decent people. It just makes me sad to know there are such cruel people out there.How does it benefit someone to cause another person pain?
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
well, honestly, there are several reasons why a site like this exists and even thrives. It's fueled by ignorance, jealousy, frustration and the cloak of anonymity... by anonymity, it means that anyone can act as a provocateur without repercussion or reprisal.
sad

Mineville, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I think it's cowardly. Some people are so shallow and self-serving. I only began looking at this site because a friend was upset about being talked about on it . This is a good person who has had a hard life and doesn't deserve to be talked about by people who don,t know the history or all the facts. My advice was to not go on the site any more, but the damage is already done. Like I said, It's just sad and some people really don't deserve it. Even though the people doing it are shallow, self serving cowards whose comments don't actually matter. :)
Self-Serving Coward

Crown Point, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
HA HA!
Just Saying

Mineville, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
sad wrote:
I think it's cowardly. Some people are so shallow and self-serving. I only began looking at this site because a friend was upset about being talked about on it . This is a good person who has had a hard life and doesn't deserve to be talked about by people who don,t know the history or all the facts. My advice was to not go on the site any more, but the damage is already done. Like I said, It's just sad and some people really don't deserve it. Even though the people doing it are shallow, self serving cowards whose comments don't actually matter.:)
I fully agree with the above comments. Is there anyway to get rid
of some of these sites and if so please do.. Some of these people
thrive on gossip.
Dite coke

Mineville, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I think its real sad when your sister, gos in your house and finds money then takes it. to pay for her own bills.and she has a job. and never paid him back.and you know who you are.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Dite coke wrote:
I think its real sad when your sister, gos in your house and finds money then takes it. to pay for her own bills.and she has a job. and never paid him back.and you know who you are.
Would it not be more prudent to just approach the offending party rather than post it here for the whole world to see the dirty laundry?
Dite coke

Mineville, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
NO, she did it to her father to. alwas was asking him for money and didnt pay him back. she took him for 5000.and thats all he had. now he is know longer with us now.she did it to one of her brothers to. but he will not help her eny more.
Just Saying

Mineville, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Dite coke wrote:
NO, she did it to her father to. alwas was asking him for money and didnt pay him back. she took him for 5000.and thats all he had. now he is know longer with us now.she did it to one of her brothers to. but he will not help her eny more.
Who cares, that's a family matter and shouldn't be on here..
Becky Gold

Mineville, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
when her brother was in the hospital she weant in his house and stole money. and she works at a jail. shes a loser for doing that.but now bouth of her brothers will not help her because she did that and she owes one of them lots of money. how can you live with yourself knowing what you did. the people that shes works with are talking about her and how she use is. her own kids say shes a bitch and she needs to pay back the money shes owes and the money she stole .
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Becky Gold wrote:
when her brother was in the hospital she weant in his house and stole money. and she works at a jail. shes a loser for doing that.but now bouth of her brothers will not help her because she did that and she owes one of them lots of money. how can you live with yourself knowing what you did. the people that shes works with are talking about her and how she use is. her own kids say shes a bitch and she needs to pay back the money shes owes and the money she stole .
i have one question for you: Why do you feel the need to air out family business in a public web forum like this? What are you hoping to accomplish?
Becky Gold

Mineville, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I can ask you why are in ti topix AND p henry ? you like to say things and you dont know what you are talking about. and for one thing did i use there name? no i didnt.shes is just a use,er.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
it's amazing... a legitimately phrased and intelligent question gets asked, and it's classed as clueless and nuts? The collective ignorance of this area is off the charts. Is there something in the water, or are you all on drugs?
sad

Mineville, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Jackal wrote:
it's amazing... a legitimately phrased and intelligent question gets asked, and it's classed as clueless and nuts? The collective ignorance of this area is off the charts. Is there something in the water, or are you all on drugs?
It's meaningless. One person can go back and judge several times with whatever they want,so in effect, one person can control the classification of a post. Even more so if they get other people to do the same. It's not a reliable resource.
sad

Mineville, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Jackal wrote:
it's amazing... a legitimately phrased and intelligent question gets asked, and it's classed as clueless and nuts? The collective ignorance of this area is off the charts. Is there something in the water, or are you all on drugs?
Notice the three positive judge icons there now? Just proving my point.:)
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
i understand now.
thank you.
Becky Gold

Mineville, NY

#17 Jan 18, 2013
why wojld you use people you say you love and then use them ?what comes around gos arounds and she will get hers/
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Becky Gold wrote:
why wojld you use people you say you love and then use them ?what comes around gos arounds and she will get hers/
Unfortunately, you still have not answered my question; Why do you feel the need to air out what appears to be family business on a website of such low repute as this one?
tamika

Massena, NY

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Has Thomas Siegel came out of the closet yet?
Just Saying

Mineville, NY

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one question for you: Why do you feel the need to air out family business in a public web forum like this? What are you hoping to accomplish?
I'll answer your question, it's because some people just love
to gossip and it doesn't matter who they hurt. This site is a good example..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mineville Rexal 5 hr Real American 7
PortHenry 14 hr posted 6
Who got the best dope in town? 18 hr not everybody stupid 6
Graduation Sat Dutch 4
Jessup Jun 23 Larry 6
Drug Mules Jun 22 look 9
White pride group (Jul '15) Jun 21 Larry 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages