Drug Overdose Leads To Arrest

Posted in the Port Henry Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
parent

Lake George, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2010
TICONDEROGA — Two Essex County women were charged this week in connection with drug sale and use that led to a series of overdoses, according to Ticonderoga Town Police.

The case began Tuesday when three males, ages 16, 18 and 20, were treated at Moses Ludington Hospital in Ticonderoga, having overdosed on prescription drugs, police said. All three were released after treatment.

The drugs were allegedly supplied by Sierra A. Daha, 19, of Westport. She was charged Wednesday with five counts of fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a felony; three counts of second-degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor; and one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

She was arraigned and remanded to the Essex County Jail for lack of $10,000 bail.

On Thursday, police arrested Vanessa L. Decker, 20, of Ticonderoga. She allegedly allowed people to congregate in her apartment to sell and consume drugs.

Decker was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor; and second-degree criminal nuisance, a misdemeanor. She was released to appear in Ticonderoga Town Court July 7.

Police continue to seek the source of the drugs, which were not prescribed to Daha.
HAHA

Lake George, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
those girls deserve everything they get i hope they are both put away for a long time ...... Sierra Daha has a baby and cant even take care of her own kid she is to busy selling and taking drugs what a shame and its to bad she use to be a good girl... they deserve it all no sympathy from me .... hopefully the will learn but who knows prob. not
isthatyou

AOL

#3 Jun 21, 2010
parent wrote:
TICONDEROGA — Two Essex County women were charged this week in connection with drug sale and use that led to a series of overdoses, according to Ticonderoga Town Police.
The case began Tuesday when three males, ages 16, 18 and 20, were treated at Moses Ludington Hospital in Ticonderoga, having overdosed on prescription drugs, police said. All three were released after treatment.
The drugs were allegedly supplied by Sierra A. Daha, 19, of Westport. She was charged Wednesday with five counts of fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a felony; three counts of second-degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor; and one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
She was arraigned and remanded to the Essex County Jail for lack of $10,000 bail.
On Thursday, police arrested Vanessa L. Decker, 20, of Ticonderoga. She allegedly allowed people to congregate in her apartment to sell and consume drugs.
Decker was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor; and second-degree criminal nuisance, a misdemeanor. She was released to appear in Ticonderoga Town Court July 7.
Police continue to seek the source of the drugs, which were not prescribed to Daha.
are u the parent of these kids?
truth
#4 Jun 21, 2010
last i heard sierra had no kids vanessa does and it was a bad situation three boys could have lost there lifes because some old man gave her the pills plus needles i hear whay a shame nineteen in jail well does not surprise me from what i have heard her childhood was not stable blame the parents more then her but i do beleive she should have to face the consequences maybe she will get to go to treatment and get the help she needs ....
conserned

Lake George, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2010
Police continue to seek the source of the drugs, which were not prescribed to Daha,It's just a matter of time and justice will be served ,the two old men involved in this incident are about to pay for having sexual favors in return for pills. One of the old men live right here in the town or Port Henry, Yes jim Condon your secret is out Sierra is singing, singing ,and singing, telling all about the Neuroton and the needles you gave her in return for you to fondle her,what a sick basterd you are.(YOU PLAYED AND NOW YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!
GOOD DEAL

Albany, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2010
that jim condon was letting Melissa Lamore do the same thing when she was with Mike and shed get hundreds of dollars for just a feel.Hang these two girls.Where did the daha girl learn it from the mother and father.
sierras mom

West Chazy, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2010
the other man supplying the pills was eugene moses from ticonderoga, I have all the statements and have read them all very thouroughly...
Sierra will be getting the drug/alcohol treatment she so desperately needs.
I think rather than anyone blaming her they should take a serious look at these old perverts who supplied the party!!! Sierra could have died as well as other people. And by the way "HAHA" sierra doesn't have any children, get your facts straight before talking about things you obviously know nothing about!!!!!!!!!!
who cares

Bolton Landing, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Why does every1 blame the parets I do a good job of raising my daughter yet she has been in touble...i devote my life to her yet people always seem to critisize those who are not perfect..I never post on this sight but sometimes parents are not responsible for their childrens actions..they do think for themselves..all we ca do as parents is guide them and hope they do what they have been taught and what is right...stop blaming parents it is not always there fault..
BOOTS

Albany, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2010
Because these kids always seen drugs in their faces from their parents and then people wonder why kids do the things they do.Yeah alot of kids do get into troubleand the parents arent the fault,but when the parents do the stuff infront of their children then what do they expect the kids to do.Alot of kids follow their parents footsteps and then people wonder why the kids get into trouble.The two older guys should be hung for what they have been doing and to give them DRUGS uncalled for.
sierras mom

West Chazy, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2010
thank you "who cares" I'm glad someone understands!
Marlene

Bolton Landing, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2010
Well I have 2 wonderful parents, joan Wright and Jimmy Simpson and I was a troubled teen it was not their fault I did the tings I did at 16 I was old enough to make my own decisions ...I made poor choices as my daughtr has.she is 15 and pregnant but I love her and support her as my dad does...my mom has passed away but she would be right by our sides that is what family is about and I will love my daughter no matter what...I am not saying I would defend her when she does things that harm others but I will always loe and support her...one thing I was taught was to hold my head high and fuck what other people think..thatis why I do not go out anymore and I just stay to myself...then what can people say besides accuse me of being a bad parent and I know I am not...parenting is very hard because there is just no respect anymore..it is lost with the times...
Marlene

Bolton Landing, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2010
I just want to clarify that what happened is sad and no mother should have to go thru that and Boots I do agree with you about the old men paying for what they did..that could be my Daughter and then I would be in jail for murder....I am very protective
BOOTS

Albany, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2010
if that had been my daughter the sob wouldnt have to worry about the law talking to them but HARLANDS would have some business for the next few days.I have gone through it with my youngest doing HERION and i put her ass in prison for awhile and the wayt i look at it was because i love her and then i was raising her son for two and half years and now that mommy is out and hope that shes clean because hes abused my husband and i and now hes going back to his mom.He thinks that his mom is the place to be so he leaves sunday to go back to her.its ok though because she can put up with the attitude.
LMAO

Crown Point, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2010
Boots you are no better . Worthless piece of white welfare trash - DOING DRUGS !
Boots

Albany, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Let me tell you one frigin thing bitch no i DO NOT LIVE ON WELFARE.and as far as doing drugs yeah i smoke so dont you and be brave bitch put your name up and i already figured you out KATE!I dont hide behind a piece of plastic like you are doing but i still know who you are.Wheres the black dick you hide in your dresser drawer.My husband works do you!
LMAO

Crown Point, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2010
licky licky
Marlene

Bolton Landing, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Those who point their finger at someone have three more pointing back at them ....so abrurd how people get high of insulting others
LMAO

Crown Point, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2010
its not my fault she cant keep her man satisfied and that i have to do that for her
Marlene

Bolton Landing, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2010
shows your nothin but trash LMAO
BOOTS

Albany, NY

#21 Jun 23, 2010
Marlene i wasnt bashing the mother just making a point and as far as the men hang both of them from a high tree.What ta hell is lmao talking about someone not being able to hold their man?Who was talking about men!!!!!Marlene do you reconize my name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mineville Rexal 6 hr Real American 7
safelink wireless free phones (Dec '10) 7 hr DWIDIOT 35
Prostitution in Ticonderoga 7 hr DWIDIOT 13
PortHenry 15 hr posted 6
Who got the best dope in town? 19 hr not everybody stupid 6
drunks makin noise Sat john street old f... 2
Dr. Kathleen Huestis Sat Agreed 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages