re(grover hills deli SOLD)
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Witherbee Cop

Crown Point, NY

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Hahaha little do you know that maybe Dennis does but Lisa and Ray nope Kaley and Rich nope none of them get any help nor ask for any help so maybe you should get your fucking stories straight before running your mouths. Lazy ass criminals Ray works every day and mostly works doubles when he can Lisa works a seasonal job. Kaley also works a seasonal job and Rich works on the road and is gone most of the winter and spring so nice try you fucking idiots. Oh and if you want to talk about someone who uses the system why not ask Heather she gets everything pd scott free and she has money talk about someone who uses the system like i said get your stories straight before opening your mouths
Unfrigginbelieva ble

Crown Point, NY

#79 Feb 2, 2013
Jody had to put her price signs up for cigs and still was charging three to four dollars more a pack but she still somehow got away with it she also burned someones pizza and decided to take one of the nasty pizza's out of the warmer and just add other ingredients to it and still charge them full price.
Really

Mineville, NY

#80 Feb 6, 2013
who wrote:
i thhaught that he wuz with that erin and had kids with her
What to f--- do you care, it's none of your business.
Really

Mineville, NY

#81 Feb 6, 2013
Jackal wrote:
i would pay money to see all you people actually put your names on your posts and then meet at Linney Field to have a battle royale over who's mouth is the biggest.
what a spectacle!
I'd say you'd be near the top.
whoa

Crown Point, NY

#82 Feb 7, 2013
Those are NOT his kids !
I m pretty sure they belong to a raymond
cheeze whiz

Crown Point, NY

#83 Feb 7, 2013
Tic Toc wrote:
Smith perry demar they all suck the system dry skanky asses!
you forgot baker too
Dumbass

Crown Point, NY

#84 Feb 7, 2013
whoa wrote:
Those are NOT his kids !
I m pretty sure they belong to a raymond
Dustin is a Raymond but the other three are Perry's
smartass

Crown Point, NY

#85 Feb 8, 2013
So does he go by raymond or perry. How did that happen anyway. a raymond i mean . hmmmm interesting
hopeless

Mineville, NY

#86 Feb 8, 2013
smartass wrote:
So does he go by raymond or perry. How did that happen anyway. a raymond i mean . hmmmm interesting
who cares you guys are off the subject regarding the deli. it sucks and is nasty.
Really

Mineville, NY

#88 Feb 8, 2013
Unfrigginbelievable wrote:
Jody had to put her price signs up for cigs and still was charging three to four dollars more a pack but she still somehow got away with it she also burned someones pizza and decided to take one of the nasty pizza's out of the warmer and just add other ingredients to it and still charge them full price.
If you don't like it DON'T go there....
Really

Mineville, NY

#89 Feb 8, 2013
Tie Kobb wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a rather large mouth and i'm willing to defend it with fisticuffs. i was boxing champ at Camp Willamakee in 1974. i'm a scrapper
Who cares. What was that a boyscout camp?
OuitYourBitchin

Schenectady, NY

#90 Feb 8, 2013
Mom and Pop establishments will always be priced higher than your standard grocery store because it is a matter of convenience. These types of places are built and economized based on that fact. If you don't like the prices, drive your gas mileage a little farther to get the cheaper prices you vie for and shut up. If it is the matter of not liking the person providing services for you, go somewhere else to pay for your ego. If it is the small town gossip you seek to spread, look at your own homestead, surely someone has something to say about you. Especially in the Town of Moriah. You can say "good morning" to someone in the morning and by evening, you slashed someone's tires. Grow up.
brand fraud

Ticonderoga, NY

#91 Feb 9, 2013
She certainly has no problem driving to Wal-Mart to buy their store brand items and resell them at triple the price. That is illegal. You cannot resell a store brand product in another business. She has been turned in twice for this already and was told if she is caught again her store will be closed down and she will face heavy fines.
fed up

Crown Point, NY

#92 Feb 13, 2013
your all nothing but little bitches who cant come face to face with these people youd rather talk shit on topics ooo your big!
artard

Crown Point, NY

#94 Feb 15, 2013
Guess who is erin Smith
grow up

Port Henry, NY

#97 Feb 15, 2013
all of u people need to grow up
lowlife

AOL

#98 Feb 16, 2013
who is erin smith? pill popper,child abuser? just wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Woods 1 hr KarmaWork 1
Robbery 12 hr tibet three 15
News Essex County Police Make 9 Drug Arrests (Jun '09) 12 hr Sprague needs to go 72
how bout them medicab busts!! 12 hr Its a WOODS 56
Ti Football (Aug '16) 12 hr Stockton Market 11
Latest Town Cleanup 17 hr Joe Joe 12
Christine Webber Apr 23 Sad 9

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages