Saddened

Bolton Landing, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2010
I'm not 100% posotive, but have heard that the people that did it have been caught. I was told that they did it on purpose, but at the time they thought they were hitting Justin. Apparently they had a problem with Justin earlier in the day. I am so sorry to his family, especially his little boy. I hope it's true that they've been caught and I hope they rot in hell!
a friend of the dead

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Jul 18, 2010
rollingdirty wrote:
rumors rumors rumors... this rumor is that this body came with some assembly required.
it came sans a head.
You are a real piece of work! Did you even think what his family and friends would feel or think after reading what you wrote you F*****G jerk! How would you feel if it had been your friend or family memeber? Think next time before you post a**hole!
friends

Lake George, NY

#23 Jul 18, 2010
beth mandy wrote:
who was it that got hit
Breaking news on Press Republican
port henry resident

Bolton Landing, NY

#24 Jul 18, 2010
Saddened wrote:
I'm not 100% posotive, but have heard that the people that did it have been caught. I was told that they did it on purpose, but at the time they thought they were hitting Justin. Apparently they had a problem with Justin earlier in the day. I am so sorry to his family, especially his little boy. I hope it's true that they've been caught and I hope they rot in hell!
Why feel sorry for a piece of shit.....ever heard of karma...
Smitty

Lake George, NY

#25 Jul 18, 2010
Was it Justin or Joshua Novak who was hit? I have heard both names.
ijustdontknow

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Jul 18, 2010
dos anyone know who the person officialy was i know iv only herd of one person but i dont want to say anything befor i know for sure but i just hope we get a straight answer soon because if you think about it it could very well be your neigbor that hit the person and parked there car in the garadge and are fixing it now befor anyone can see.. or it could have been an out of towner like i herd also. all i know is that this happenin in port henry and mineville really is a shame all the rumars and stories that are going to arise is going to be insance... already is.. my prayrs go to the victums family
yes

Lake George, NY

#27 Jul 18, 2010
It was Josh .

“SMOKIN”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 18, 2010
I would like to take the time and say that my HEART and PRAYERS goes out to the family that has lost someone very dear to them!I will keep your Family in my prayers tonight.This is so sad and to have a hit and run,that's even worse.I hope they catch this person and justice is done,but no matter what the out come will be IT will not replace the person that was taking away so tradgically.My THIS PERSON REST IN PEACE!!
wow

AOL

#30 Jul 18, 2010
ijustdontknow wrote:
dos anyone know who the person officialy was i know iv only herd of one person but i dont want to say anything befor i know for sure but i just hope we get a straight answer soon because if you think about it it could very well be your neigbor that hit the person and parked there car in the garadge and are fixing it now befor anyone can see.. or it could have been an out of towner like i herd also. all i know is that this happenin in port henry and mineville really is a shame all the rumars and stories that are going to arise is going to be insance... already is.. my prayrs go to the victums family
are you really writing this or are you letting a 5 year old type for you. You are about as dumb as they come. learn how to spell you moron. do you speak as you write because if you do i feel sorry for you.
cjones

Lake George, NY

#31 Jul 18, 2010
My heart and prayers are to the novak family. you will be missed. he was a great person and did not seserve this. and his family didnt desserve it eiter, i am a distant relative and my tears fall for the victem and his brother and the rest of his family. i hope they can make it threw this tragedity. to the person who hit him, turn yourself in, you should be ashamed and how could you live with yourself?????
Who

Lake George, NY

#32 Jul 18, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really writing this or are you letting a 5 year old type for you. You are about as dumb as they come. learn how to spell you moron. do you speak as you write because if you do i feel sorry for you.
Lol
judgement

Lake George, NY

#35 Jul 18, 2010
to the scumbags who are saying bad things about josh he was a good person and a good friend how can u even say something like that this is very tragic and sad. i hope they catch the scumbags who did this to him. i feel bad for his son who has to find this out. may u rest in piece josh u will be greatly missed
Old Times

Cobleskill, NY

#37 Jul 18, 2010
so sad wrote:
oh come on you bunch of hippocrats, he was a piece of shit all his life, so stop acting like we are losing someone great. one less person on the rolls
Pick your monitor up over your head.....Now let go of it.... you sound like a real piece of shit yourself
who cares fyi

Bolton Landing, NY

#38 Jul 18, 2010
judgement wrote:
to the scumbags who are saying bad things about josh he was a good person and a good friend how can u even say something like that this is very tragic and sad. i hope they catch the scumbags who did this to him. i feel bad for his son who has to find this out. may u rest in piece josh u will be greatly missed
you must be a total dirtbag to say he was a good person. are you kidding me? he won't be missed by me and i'm sure many other people.
alta

Memphis, TN

#39 Jul 18, 2010
who cares fyi wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a total dirtbag to say he was a good person. are you kidding me? he won't be missed by me and i'm sure many other people.
okay ya made your point--dont know family or you--- but why dont you let your beef go--its useless now- and let the family be. peace
ijustdontknow

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Jul 18, 2010
hey what can i say i went to school in moriah i guess im not the greatest speller in the world but this isnt about how i spell you jack off this is just another way to gossip about people behind their backs. how is it any fun if you dont know who i am.... anyway back on the justin topic yea he wasnt he greatest person in the world but his family obviously is going to read this like they dont know most of the stories already? we should be using this forum to try and figure out what happen not just bash everyone in town for every little thing.. i never come on here becuase it just makes me sick how many of you just sit on this page day in and day out trying to start shit
omg

Lake George, NY

#41 Jul 18, 2010
does it matter what kind of person he was? did he deserve to dye this way? does his deserve to grow up without a dad? who ever did this is a piece of shit and some day u will be cought. How how would u like to face death the way he did. all i can say is you r a coward turn yourself in and get what is coming to u so this family can rest in peace.
wow

Amsterdam, NY

#43 Jul 18, 2010
All I can say is wow......No matter who he was as person, he didn't deserve this!!! His 11 yr old son now has no dad and he has family and friends that are saddened!!! The worst part of this tragedy is you people have nothing better to do than gossip about other peoples lives and saddness!!!
been there

Barnesville, OH

#44 Jul 18, 2010
I couldnt agree with you more - it doesnt matter what others think about this man - he was someone's son, husband, father, brother - just think about the family and how hard this is for them - they loved him
your neighbor

Lake George, NY

#45 Jul 18, 2010
so sad wrote:
oh come on you bunch of hippocrats, he was a piece of shit all his life, so stop acting like we are losing someone great. one less person on the rolls
.
You know .. it's very likely you to will pass.. and not be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pill sales!!! 4 hr I think 6
Crown Point School in Chokehold From allergies Tue get real 17
Drug Bust Dec 13 WTF-LMFAO 11
Fat Ugly Childish Girls with cell phones (Dec '11) Dec 12 Eric 22 21
Flickering lights Dec 12 OfficerLahey 3
Fleury's at it again Dec 12 fkinn your mom 3
safelink wireless free phones (Dec '10) Dec 12 opossum 26
Port Henry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Henry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port Henry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Henry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 am PST