Girl scouts @ Stewarts in port Henry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mother
#27 Oct 6, 2012
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>talk about butchering the english language.,,you consider yourself educated....and as far as the dig about dad making them?what?you think men don't know their way around a kitchen?you might mean well,but you're ignorant and uneducated
I didnt mean anything my husband is a wonderful cook and he does most of are cooking you took it the wrong way sorry i should have wrote that differently i just thought it was unfair to them little girls
topsy turvey

Glens Falls, NY

#28 Oct 7, 2012
praying for a cumby's to open..oh,forgot.they dont want to be in port henry.they'd probably last 3 years before they closed up like lowes did in Ti anyway
dummy

Florence, MA

#29 Oct 7, 2012
mother wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt mean anything my husband is a wonderful cook and he does most of are cooking you took it the wrong way sorry i should have wrote that differently i just thought it was unfair to them little girls
my husband is a wonderful cook and he does most of OUR cooking......I should have WRITTEN that differently........it was unfair to THOSE little girls...and writing with terrible english on topix is no excuse..if ur too lazy to write propperly here...I'm sure you teach your children the same.....go back to school
mother
#30 Oct 7, 2012
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>my husband is a wonderful cook and he does most of OUR cooking......I should have WRITTEN that differently........it was unfair to THOSE little girls...and writing with terrible english on topix is no excuse..if ur too lazy to write propperly here...I'm sure you teach your children the same.....go back to school
I was being nice you dumb assho** but u know nothing about me i graduated w high honors and my children are well cared for so go 2 hell you worthless piece of topics trash
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#31 Oct 7, 2012
Yay! Once again slightly poor (But fully understandable) English takes precedence over common courtesy and on-topic discourse!

Don't mind me - just playing a drinking game. 1 shot every time someone makes brazen assumptions about someone's intellect based solely on the way the type and/or spell.
dummy

Glens Falls, NY

#32 Oct 8, 2012
mother wrote:
<quoted text> I was being nice you dumb assho** but u know nothing about me i graduated w high honors and my children are well cared for so go 2 hell you worthless piece of topics trash
you graduated with high honors with that english???wow!!!!!let me guess..a monkey was class valedictorian..ignorant uneducated trash.please ,please,please make sure your children get a better education than you..please
Really

Mineville, NY

#33 Feb 16, 2013
Yippee wrote:
The original post WAS completely about spelling and grammar, right? That was the whole point? That's why everyone just focused on it entirely like a bunch of internet-grammar-nazis? Because that would be the only reason I could see to have 5 replies that basically all say "You can't spell, therefor your point is entirely invalid for reasons unrelated to said point".
Seriously people - who's dumber, the fool or the moron who follows fools around pointing out insignificant things they did wrong?
And before you rant at me about how it's not insignificant like a bunch of nit-picking trolls ask yourself this: Did you understand everything the original poster was trying to say, in spite of the misspelled words? Yes? I thought so. Therefor the spelling and grammar was largely irrelevant and was picked on by you only in order to prove some misguided superiority in the anonymous format that is the internet (Like I'm doing now. Ironic, no? Actually not irony but I'm sure you all know the exact definition and spelling of every word in the English language because you're all so intelligent and wise and the true judge of human intelligence is obviously ones ability to put funny little symbols in the absolute correct order without any error)
Now - if you had said the original poster should shut the frig up because the point in buying things from a charity organization is to support the charity and not about the insignificant material return you receive for your generous contribution, then I'd be with you.
It looks like Jackal has changed his name.
Just Wondering

Mineville, NY

#34 May 27, 2015
mother wrote:
<quoted text> I was being nice you dumb assho** but u know nothing about me i graduated w high honors and my children are well cared for so go 2 hell you worthless piece of topics trash
You graduated with high honors and you come on here using that language, I have to question your abilities and mentality, just wondering......
Just Wondering

Mineville, NY

#35 Aug 14, 2015
Yippee wrote:
The original post WAS completely about spelling and grammar, right? That was the whole point? That's why everyone just focused on it entirely like a bunch of internet-grammar-nazis? Because that would be the only reason I could see to have 5 replies that basically all say "You can't spell, therefor your point is entirely invalid for reasons unrelated to said point".
Seriously people - who's dumber, the fool or the moron who follows fools around pointing out insignificant things they did wrong?
And before you rant at me about how it's not insignificant like a bunch of nit-picking trolls ask yourself this: Did you understand everything the original poster was trying to say, in spite of the misspelled words? Yes? I thought so. Therefor the spelling and grammar was largely irrelevant and was picked on by you only in order to prove some misguided superiority in the anonymous format that is the internet (Like I'm doing now. Ironic, no? Actually not irony but I'm sure you all know the exact definition and spelling of every word in the English language because you're all so intelligent and wise and the true judge of human intelligence is obviously ones ability to put funny little symbols in the absolute correct order without any error)
Now - if you had said the original poster should shut the frig up because the point in buying things from a charity organization is to support the charity and not about the insignificant material return you receive for your generous contribution, then I'd be with you.
Therefor is spelled therefore. I think. ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Woods 1 hr Oh no 2
Robbery 14 hr tibet three 15
News Essex County Police Make 9 Drug Arrests (Jun '09) 14 hr Sprague needs to go 72
how bout them medicab busts!! 15 hr Its a WOODS 56
Ti Football (Aug '16) 15 hr Stockton Market 11
Latest Town Cleanup 19 hr Joe Joe 12
Christine Webber Apr 23 Sad 9

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages