Girl scouts @ Stewarts in port Henry

Girl scouts @ Stewarts in port Henry

Posted in the Port Henry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Mineville, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I bought some banana bread,zukheni(sp) bread and cookies from the girl scouts there was hair on the bread and it was burnt pretty gross.and the cookies were burnt on the bottom.I wasted 14$ on this and it was a big disappointment. My garbage can didn't seem to mind it tho.NOTE to Parents,if your going to make stuff for your kids to sell make sure there is not hair in/on it and they aren't burnt...
King Earl

Crown Point, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
judging by your spelling, you deserved to get robbed by girl scouts, you brick brained harlot
Michelle

Mineville, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
King earl get a life you pedafile!! You probably can't spell zukheni either without looking on google or spell check!!!
FishFry

Moriah, NY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Michelle wrote:
King earl get a life you pedafile!! You probably can't spell zukheni either without looking on google or spell check!!!
WWWooooooWWW the level of ignorance on this site is at an alltime high.
Spell what

Mineville, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Zucchini. A very common vegetable. Michelle, you probably should have used spell check or Google yourself.
King Earl

Crown Point, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2012
you cant even spell PEDOPHILE you nitwit..Girl Scouts took advantage of you, says a lot about your brain or lack of..you probably cant fit books or even a dictionary in your trailer, sad
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2012
The original post WAS completely about spelling and grammar, right? That was the whole point? That's why everyone just focused on it entirely like a bunch of internet-grammar-nazis? Because that would be the only reason I could see to have 5 replies that basically all say "You can't spell, therefor your point is entirely invalid for reasons unrelated to said point".

Seriously people - who's dumber, the fool or the moron who follows fools around pointing out insignificant things they did wrong?

And before you rant at me about how it's not insignificant like a bunch of nit-picking trolls ask yourself this: Did you understand everything the original poster was trying to say, in spite of the misspelled words? Yes? I thought so. Therefor the spelling and grammar was largely irrelevant and was picked on by you only in order to prove some misguided superiority in the anonymous format that is the internet (Like I'm doing now. Ironic, no? Actually not irony but I'm sure you all know the exact definition and spelling of every word in the English language because you're all so intelligent and wise and the true judge of human intelligence is obviously ones ability to put funny little symbols in the absolute correct order without any error)

Now - if you had said the original poster should shut the frig up because the point in buying things from a charity organization is to support the charity and not about the insignificant material return you receive for your generous contribution, then I'd be with you.
Trash Talker

Moriah, NY

#11 Sep 30, 2012
The whole topic is a debate on whether Michelle used the zucchini to pleasure herself or not, right? I thought I understood what you were getting at! Zucchini or Banana, what's the diference? Nothing, as long as it gets the job done! I don't think she used spellcheck, but I believe she did "GOOGLE" herself!
leslie r

Crown Point, NY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Yippee wrote:
The original post WAS completely about spelling and grammar, right? That was the whole point? That's why everyone just focused on it entirely like a bunch of internet-grammar-nazis? Because that would be the only reason I could see to have 5 replies that basically all say "You can't spell, therefor your point is entirely invalid for reasons unrelated to said point".
Seriously people - who's dumber, the fool or the moron who follows fools around pointing out insignificant things they did wrong?
And before you rant at me about how it's not insignificant like a bunch of nit-picking trolls ask yourself this: Did you understand everything the original poster was trying to say, in spite of the misspelled words? Yes? I thought so. Therefor the spelling and grammar was largely irrelevant and was picked on by you only in order to prove some misguided superiority in the anonymous format that is the internet (Like I'm doing now. Ironic, no? Actually not irony but I'm sure you all know the exact definition and spelling of every word in the English language because you're all so intelligent and wise and the true judge of human intelligence is obviously ones ability to put funny little symbols in the absolute correct order without any error)
Now - if you had said the original poster should shut the frig up because the point in buying things from a charity organization is to support the charity and not about the insignificant material return you receive for your generous contribution, then I'd be with you.
you must be a republican and one of those people who prays for rain
mother
#14 Oct 1, 2012
No my daughter isnt a girl scout but these little girls that are work hard for there troop and there mothers may have jobs and much more on there plate so 4 god sakes who cares if they messed up no one is perfect or maybe even dad made them grow up and relize that todays kids are much smarter then any of use
dummy

Raymond, NH

#16 Oct 3, 2012
mother wrote:
No my daughter isnt a girl scout but these little girls that are work hard for there troop and there mothers may have jobs and much more on there plate so 4 god sakes who cares if they messed up no one is perfect or maybe even dad made them grow up and relize that todays kids are much smarter then any of use
talk about butchering the english language.,,you consider yourself educated....and as far as the dig about dad making them?what?you think men don't know their way around a kitchen?you might mean well,but you're ignorant and uneducated
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
leslie r wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a republican and one of those people who prays for rain
Because I can magically translate poorly spelled words using the amazing cognitive abilities built into every human brain? And also don't decide that someone's opinion is entirely invalid based solely on their ability to type/spell correctly? Or because I don't think someone "deserves" to be ripped off because of those same characteristics?
Strange... and I'm the farthest thing from a republican or someone who prays for anything, let alone rain...
Trash Talker

Moriah, NY

#18 Oct 4, 2012
You should try praying!
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#19 Oct 4, 2012
To whom?
Trash Talker

Moriah, NY

#20 Oct 4, 2012
That's why you are like you are!
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#22 Oct 5, 2012
Because I ask questions?

Just wondering - lots of different beliefs and who knows which particular faith you've chosen for yourself.

Anyway you don't really know me beyond my posts here presumably, so I don't know that you can know what I'm like or why I'm like it. Do you?
pete m

Crown Point, NY

#23 Oct 6, 2012
i know who you are and i saw what you did
Yippee

Port Henry, NY

#24 Oct 6, 2012
I am Yippee and I posted this post.
dali lama

Glens Falls, NY

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Michelle wrote:
I bought some banana bread,zukheni(sp) bread and cookies from the girl scouts there was hair on the bread and it was burnt pretty gross.and the cookies were burnt on the bottom.I wasted 14$ on this and it was a big disappointment. My garbage can didn't seem to mind it tho.NOTE to Parents,if your going to make stuff for your kids to sell make sure there is not hair in/on it and they aren't burnt...
haha.the hair was probably from one of the women that work there.dont you think?lets be clear.the store isnt one of Stewart's top stores.its also one of the filthiest.
Trouble

Port Henry, NY

#26 Oct 6, 2012
dali lama wrote:
<quoted text>haha.the hair was probably from one of the women that work there.dont you think?lets be clear.the store isnt one of Stewart's top stores.its also one of the filthiest.
sounds like you have an problems with stewart's. don't like the place, stay the hell out. i'm so sick of you people that complain all the time. Get a job & a life. every watch the employee's in stewarts. they earn every dime they make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town drunks and addicts 3 min LOCK THEM UP 7
Pigs 43 min Fed up 3
gay men that wear camo and tight jeans 6 hr courtney 3
slam pig May 22 Big Bone 2
fedral st mineville drugs May 21 edd 9
Daytona May 18 the truth 6
drugs in mineville May 3 rccc 4

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Henry Mortgages