Jackal

Mineville, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2013
i've been to several wedding dinners at the King's Inn as well as a dinner out with friends and never once did I feel that i was not getting my money's worth. My concern for the King's Corner enterprise is not so much their business (i wish them well!), but the building they have located it within. I was under the impression that the Sherman Block (as the building is called) was in a severe state of decay and had been condemned by either Essex County or Town of Moriah.

Good luck, King's Corner. It's good to have variety (and this in no way knocking any of the other eateries in our area).
resident

Port Henry, NY

#24 Mar 22, 2013
Last I checked the sherman building complex was fine, Just minor work on the roof.
James

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jul 3, 2013
I have previously worked at kings corner and can tell you that the food is really good.. I cooked a lot of it and Kevin is a very good teacher sometimes hard to get along with but u have that conflict anytime u start a job. Michelle is an amazing person also and to know Kevin or Michelle on a personal level has been a blessing so while u have these few knocking the business I can assure u that if u got something wrong from kings corner then Kevin wasn't there cause he demands perfection for the community.. It is hard to be at 3 business all the time. But unless u own your own business you will never understand how hard and stressful it is.. If you work for someone think about it this way how many mistakes have u had at your job? Well in that type of business everyone of your employees mistakes falls on your shoulders.
pizzaking

Crown Point, NY

#26 Jul 4, 2013
i love their pizza, only had one out of all the pizza's i got there that wasnt too good, but the rest were awesome
Customer

Mineville, NY

#27 Jul 4, 2013
Kevin and Michelle do a great job their and food is great! Only thing that bothers me is seeing a convict working their.
JMF

Ardsley, NY

#28 Jul 5, 2013
Maybe this person deserves a second chance . At least it's good honest work.
just wondering

Mineville, NY

#29 Jul 5, 2013
Customer wrote:
Kevin and Michelle do a great job their and food is great! Only thing that bothers me is seeing a convict working their.
I believe this person did their time and paid the penalty and it's all in the past now so should they be deprived the chance to make a living because it bothers you, just don't go there.
kings

Crown Point, NY

#30 Jul 7, 2013
Glad to see any one working seems like most of our town wants to live off welfare and are hard working pay checks.
lisa c

Crown Point, NY

#31 Jul 8, 2013
kings wrote:
Glad to see any one working seems like most of our town wants to live off welfare and are hard working pay checks.
are = our....incase some people were confused by this dolt's spelling

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#32 Jul 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the block across from the post office in Moriah Corners and run by the owners of King's Inn in Port Henry.
For the REAL old-timers, it's in the same building that "Shakey" Monihan ran his barbershop.
Food

Port Henry, NY

#33 Jul 24, 2013
Pizza's ok but the wings suck! best wings I found at Boyea's store and deli.
Ilike

Moriah, NY

#34 Jul 25, 2013
I like the wings and pizza at The Bistro. Great Price Too!!
Edie

Port Henry, NY

#35 Aug 6, 2013
Now that Barb Tesar is running King's Korner I expect the food and service to greatly increase.

Yaaa, Barb!
Yuck

Moriah, NY

#36 Aug 7, 2013
The pizza SUCKS!!!
Cole Man

Burlington, VT

#37 Jan 16, 2014
How's the food. Are they open till 9 or 11?
A dog knows

Moriah, NY

#38 Jan 17, 2014
Pizza wasn't cooked enough one time , next time it was burnt. I'm all done with the place
Great food

Crown Point, NY

#39 Jan 17, 2014
I have ate there 5-6 times since its opened. I always get a pizza and wings. I think the food is good. The calzone's are huge, and the price for a pasta dinner is great you get a salad and a roll for like 5.95 and there is enough pasta to feed 2 people
Cole Man

Burlington, VT

#40 Jan 17, 2014
Does anyone know what time they close?
just me

Mineville, NY

#41 Jan 18, 2014
Customer wrote:
I heard that person was no longer there, don't know if that's true.
Ugg

Burlington, VT

#42 Jan 20, 2014
Ya, guess she was fired!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dont buy that TRASHY rav 4 from j burroughs online 3 hr just wondering 9
Justin Novak 3 hr Lol 1
Swan song 13 hr George 1
Natasha 15 hr hah 2
Fire 21 hr Watcher 5
country club Fri par 600 6
King Georges Restaurant Thu No shock there 7

Port Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance