Learn how to tip, Seattle. Geez.

Posted in the Port Gamble Forum

At least 20 percent

Seattle, WA

#1 May 8, 2013
You should take care of the people taking care of you when you go out. If you tip less than 20% of your entire bill you are a human garbage and the next time you come in I will make sure you get the crappy service you deserve. And I hope you like snot. I'll make sure your meal is as unsanitary as I can get away with. There are a million other things I can tell you that would make you a better customer but I don't want to take all the fun away from my fellow servers. So, servers...fire away.
Ps. 20% of a $50 dinner check is $10. Not $9. Not $5. And definitely not $1 and some change. You got that? You low-class turds.

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#2 May 9, 2013
At least 20 percent wrote:
You should take care of the people taking care of you when you go out. If you tip less than 20% of your entire bill you are a human garbage and the next time you come in I will make sure you get the crappy service you deserve. And I hope you like snot. I'll make sure your meal is as unsanitary as I can get away with. There are a million other things I can tell you that would make you a better customer but I don't want to take all the fun away from my fellow servers. So, servers...fire away.
Ps. 20% of a $50 dinner check is $10. Not $9. Not $5. And definitely not $1 and some change. You got that? You low-class turds.
I don't mind tipping 20%, and sometimes even more, IF I get good service. I understand there are people out that shouldn't go out to dinner if they can't afford to tip, it's an insult as to lousey they tip!
no problem

Seattle, WA

#4 May 12, 2013
At least 20 percent wrote:
With that attitude you are a good argument for not eating out, shitbird!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Gamble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) Tue Independent1 7
RELIGIOUS Scam in your City Tue Independent1 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Tue ghostwriter3 317
It's Gang Violence not Police Violence Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
How are so many idiots so successful at work? Dec 13 ghostwriter33 4
Do you know this person Dec 13 Colleen Pease 1
How do I find Hill top Cemetery? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lost a relative 1

Port Gamble News Video

Port Gamble Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Gamble People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port Gamble News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Gamble