Nickelsville flooding followup: What ...

Nickelsville flooding followup: What the encampment needs now

There are 1 comment on the West Seattle Blog story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Nickelsville flooding followup: What the encampment needs now. In it, West Seattle Blog reports that:

For a while this midday, it was raining again - just as they're trying to pump out the floodwaters at the homeless encampment on the southeast edge of West Seattle that calls itself Nickelsville, as it has since it was founded at that site four years ago, the site to which it returned a year and a half ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Seattle Blog.

polak

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Wow a bumville that named itself Nickelsville. In my shithole town we have had a bumville that has about 40 bums in the summer but dwindles to about four to five in the winter months. A lot of the FTRA (neo Nazi bums that use freight trains to tranverse the country) bums in our bumvilles. They are always blaming everybody for their own problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Gamble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting an ANR ABF relationship with a woman (Jul '12) 15 hr AnonAFsoc 21
The Trump low down Sat woops 1
News West Seattle Friday: Pet adoptions, Mount conce... Aug 26 Elise Gingerich 1
Vote for Hillary Aug 25 Delberto 19
How do I find Hill top Cemetery? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lost a relative 1
News Leonard Forsman reelected chairman of the Suqua... (Mar '11) Mar '11 an elder 1
News Owners of Port Gamble General Store Calling it ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Ti Sp 1

Port Gamble Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Gamble Mortgages