Wondering

United States

#1 May 7, 2013
Praying for u for strength n peace. I'm reading ur book n watched ur interview. I live in Texas n have followed ur ordeal from the beginning. I know ur innocent, n the Lord knows ur innocent. I will continue to keep u in my prayers that this nightmare will be over soon for u n ur family.
solidarity

Stuart, FL

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Double jeopardy is considered a human right abuse under the European Union. EU signed a document years ago, including Italy, affirming their position with all the EU countries about double jeopardy. The actions of Italy regarding this case, placing this young American girls to face double jeopardy (when they accepted that is a human right abuse) as an EU nation is not only intolerable but abusive. Just remember Amanda Knox when you buy a Fiat, Olive Oil, Italian Chocolates, Italian clothes and shoes. Remember Amanda Knox when you visit Italy and expend your American dollars there in your vacation. We, Americans, should not act like nothing happened with the case of Amanda. Italy should cease and desist from this human right abuse. Italy should drop this double jeopardy case against this young American. This is an insult to America and all Americans.
Ron Paul Republican Team

Sparks, NV

#3 Feb 3, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Gamble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 11 hr PTheRapper 359
News Seattle closes its first '$15 minimum wage' inv... 22 hr VeganTiger 1
News Seattle Jews weigh becoming Spanish citizens 22 hr VeganTiger 1
Do white guys date black girls? (Mar '12) 22 hr VeganTiger 118
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 22 hr VeganTiger 126
Who remember Public Access weirdo Reverend Bruc... Aug 24 Elise Likes Vanilla 2
How do I find Hill top Cemetery? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Lost a relative 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Gamble Mortgages