Chappell Murder Arrest

Chappell Murder Arrest

There are 24 comments on the WIVT/WBGH Newschannel34 story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Chappell Murder Arrest. In it, WIVT/WBGH Newschannel34 reports that:

A Broome County grand jury has indicted 30 year-old Frank Rogers of Binghamton with the murder of his estranged girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVT/WBGH Newschannel34.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Binghamton, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
i hope they fry that peice of garbage he was a bully all through high school and after he threatened to break my arm on time when i beeped at him but i bet daddy gets him a good lawyer so i am gonna pray he is convicted
JusticeForKatie

Candor, NY

#7 Dec 19, 2009
Of course you know he won't do much time. Monty Hall (DA Mollen) will let him off with a hand slap. After all, he is a member of the upper class of Binghamton. Look for a plea deal to 10 years, and he will be out in under 7 years.
People like Katie have no value to society. It is poor Francis Rogers who will be portrayed as the victim. I can see it now, even though there was an Order of Protection, she talked to him and chased him. After all, who is here to defend her?
QuestionaboutRog ers

Lockwood, NY

#12 Dec 28, 2009
Is the Frank Rogers that supposedly killed that woman related to Rogers Trucking Co? And is he any relation to the Rumples?
West Sider

Endicott, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2009
QuestionaboutRogers wrote:
Is the Frank Rogers that supposedly killed that woman related to Rogers Trucking Co? And is he any relation to the Rumples?
One of the same
eside

Binghamton, NY

#14 Dec 29, 2009
rogers, rumples....all scumbags. if you disagree your sick
eside

Binghamton, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2009
i see they took out my original comment already. did i expose too much dirt on them?
bulyraa

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2010
QuestionaboutRogers wrote:
yes they are
Ears Rogers

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2011
Yeah, I went to school with them too..Fat $@% Jeff, Tommy Dumbo Ears and Gay looking Frank...well, I hope he gets it in the can in the can...I hear all those boys like it like that..including their abusive father...Sad, that they make such a big deal over such an a hole family
Jake

Lockwood, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2011
Ears Rogers wrote:
Yeah, I went to school with them too..Fat $@% Jeff, Tommy Dumbo Ears and Gay looking Frank...well, I hope he gets it in the can in the can...I hear all those boys like it like that..including their abusive father...Sad, that they make such a big deal over such an a hole family
haha ur sadly mistaken the rogers are great ppl and ur obviously a scumbag piece of shit bc i kno them all … i mean he is my uncle
florida

Tampa, FL

#20 Aug 17, 2012
i know he's in 5 points correctional in romulus ny. i will be keeping track of him until the day he gets out.
The3dogs

Johnson City, NY

#21 Apr 20, 2015
eside wrote:
rogers, rumples....all scumbags. if you disagree your sick
I don't think frank rogers should be in jail because he didn't do anything bad plus he smart and the best person I have ever meet
Frankisawesome

Johnson City, NY

#22 Apr 20, 2015
The3dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think frank rogers should be in jail because he didn't do anything bad plus he's smart and the best person I have ever meet
Ok who ever thinks frank rogers did anything is out of there mind because he's awesome and makes all my dreams come true
Frankisawesome

Johnson City, NY

#23 Apr 20, 2015
Frankisawesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok who ever thinks frank rogers did anything is out of there mind because he's awesome and makes all my dreams come true
Jake what's your real name because I am related to them to I'm his daughter and all he did was nothing because she was drunk and the mark was a bat that he was playing with that's all true because I saw so believe me please the rogers are loving people and my grandma aka his mom is the best so vote for frank to be out of jail please and thank you!
Viognier

Binghamton, NY

#24 Apr 20, 2015
florida wrote:
i know he's in 5 points correctional in romulus ny. i will be keeping track of him until the day he gets out.
Stop threatening people you putz. Your post is online ad infinitum.
kill Frank R

Mesquite, NV

#25 Apr 20, 2015
Frank is a mama's boy who thinks he a tough guy. Why are you defending a dirtbag who beat up & killed a girl? I hope he gets assraped every single day in prison. Hope he dies in prison.
frank is scum

Binghamton, NY

#26 Apr 20, 2015
Agreed. Frank is scum. The whole family is scum for defending him. Don't patronize Rogers Service Group. If you do, you support murderers.
die in prison

Binghamton, NY

#27 Apr 20, 2015
die
kill the rich

Binghamton, NY

#28 Apr 20, 2015
hope Frank gets a nice beating in prison, just like he used to beat up girls
franksabuttboy

Binghamton, NY

#30 Apr 20, 2015
yep
BelieveMe

Johnson City, NY

#31 Apr 22, 2015
You don't even know the Rogers family ok people and frank rogers didn't kill her she was with her bf that night not frank ok and did you see it NO you didn't so be nice to him because he did not do it &#128545;Plus frank rogers liked katie so he didn't do it and the same night that katie was drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Dickinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lourdes Hospital 2 min nyb 2
BC Voice Owner Guilty 3 hr The Insidehim 187
Dont buy 174 stradmill rd binghamton ny 9 hr Bill bell 1
St. Pat's Parade Thu DOCtorFeelGood 4
NYS worst places to live. Thu Timmy 6
Domestic Surveillance Government Harassment (Sep '07) Wed Iroamaround 120
How Video Finally Proved Cops Lie Feb 21 conklincolt 6

Port Dickinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance