Chappell Murder Arrest

Dec 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIVT/WBGH Newschannel34

A Broome County grand jury has indicted 30 year-old Frank Rogers of Binghamton with the murder of his estranged girlfriend.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

i hope they fry that peice of garbage he was a bully all through high school and after he threatened to break my arm on time when i beeped at him but i bet daddy gets him a good lawyer so i am gonna pray he is convicted
JusticeForKatie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Of course you know he won't do much time. Monty Hall (DA Mollen) will let him off with a hand slap. After all, he is a member of the upper class of Binghamton. Look for a plea deal to 10 years, and he will be out in under 7 years.
People like Katie have no value to society. It is poor Francis Rogers who will be portrayed as the victim. I can see it now, even though there was an Order of Protection, she talked to him and chased him. After all, who is here to defend her?
QuestionaboutRog ers

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Is the Frank Rogers that supposedly killed that woman related to Rogers Trucking Co? And is he any relation to the Rumples?
West Sider

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

QuestionaboutRogers wrote:
Is the Frank Rogers that supposedly killed that woman related to Rogers Trucking Co? And is he any relation to the Rumples?
One of the same
eside

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

rogers, rumples....all scumbags. if you disagree your sick
eside

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

i see they took out my original comment already. did i expose too much dirt on them?
bulyraa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

QuestionaboutRogers wrote:
yes they are
Ears Rogers

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, I went to school with them too..Fat $@% Jeff, Tommy Dumbo Ears and Gay looking Frank...well, I hope he gets it in the can in the can...I hear all those boys like it like that..including their abusive father...Sad, that they make such a big deal over such an a hole family
Jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

Ears Rogers wrote:
Yeah, I went to school with them too..Fat $@% Jeff, Tommy Dumbo Ears and Gay looking Frank...well, I hope he gets it in the can in the can...I hear all those boys like it like that..including their abusive father...Sad, that they make such a big deal over such an a hole family
haha ur sadly mistaken the rogers are great ppl and ur obviously a scumbag piece of shit bc i kno them all i mean he is my uncle
florida

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

i know he's in 5 points correctional in romulus ny. i will be keeping track of him until the day he gets out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Dickinson Discussions

Search the Port Dickinson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Libous campaign spends $57,500 since January on... 18 hr Liebous 1
Radio caller lambasts Mayor Rich David 22 hr Jon qeers fear is no beer 5
Illegals housed at Fort Drum? 22 hr Breaking Hot 1
Libous v, Jones Republican Primary Mon Liebous 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Dickinson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••