I-95 and Route 222 Concept Study for Perryville Interchange | Cecil Guardian

Mar 25, 2011 | Posted by: PeterZenger | Full story: cecilguardian.com

Over the last few months, the Maryland Transportation Authority and the State Highway Administration has held meetings of the I-95/Rt. 222 Concept Study Workgroup.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2011
Kevorkian

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Will Commissioner Broomell recuse herself on the matter of widening Rte 222 since she owns property at 1472 Perryville Rd (Rte 222)? She participated in the matter of restricting truck traffic on Cedar Corner Rd, which provides rear access to the property at 1472 Perryville Rd. Double standard?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Its not a conflict of interest. It is in her interest. No conflict with her own interest, right? Guess the ethics board better look at it. She won't ask them, but they might tell her.
Kevorkian

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Big Boys Bob wrote:
Its not a conflict of interest. It is in her interest. No conflict with her own interest, right? Guess the ethics board better look at it. She won't ask them, but they might tell her.
It is within the power of the Ethics Board to initiate an inquiry. Based on her anti-widening comments at the Donaldson Brown Center meeting and her insistence during a commisioners meeting that the county pay for the cost of a notification letter to owners of properties on Rte 222 (including hers) it seems as though this matter should be resolved in order to spare the "3 Amigos" any moral anxiety to a possible conflict of interest in a financial matter involving a fellow commissioner.

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Moral Anxiety? No, wait I can't stop laughing, really, that is way too funny. The Three Amigos...Moral...puleeze...I can't get up...my sides are splitting...unbelievably funny...not good for the County...but they are such a laughable side show, I think they belong in Vegas. Smipkins rule the strip!

Best of all...we will bid rid of them.
Real GOP

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

It would behoove the "3 Amigos" to answer some questions. BROOMELL: Will you recuse yourself from isues involving your residence on Rte 222 in Perryville? MULLIN: Has Debbie Horn performed accounting services for you individually or your business or your business associates? DUNN: Did you actually reside at your claimed address on Ryan Drive in Rising Sun when you listed that address as your residence to the Election Board when filing to run for County Commissioner?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

Real GOP wrote:
It would behoove the "3 Amigos" to answer some questions. BROOMELL: Will you recuse yourself from isues involving your residence on Rte 222 in Perryville? MULLIN: Has Debbie Horn performed accounting services for you individually or your business or your business associates? DUNN: Did you actually reside at your claimed address on Ryan Drive in Rising Sun when you listed that address as your residence to the Election Board when filing to run for County Commissioner?
You bring up a lot of things that I had no idea about. It ooks like the corruption of this gang is even worse than I realized!
Ironside

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Big Boys Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up a lot of things that I had no idea about. It ooks like the corruption of this gang is even worse than I realized!
Broomell sould issue a statement that she will recuse herself on the Route 222 matter. She won't and will probably lead the charge against widening the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Deposit Discussions

Search the Port Deposit Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pronounce it CORRECTLY ! Jul 25 Franco AMERICAN 1
Review: J & J Nail Bar Jul 11 really 2
Parents' Day Out anywhere nearby? Jul 9 Jenn 2
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Jun '14 Oh Boyyyyy 129
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Who do you support for State Senate in Maryland... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Not in your life 11
Opinions on Gay Mayor in Rising Sun Jun '14 Does it matter 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Deposit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Deposit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE