I-95 and Route 222 Concept Study for ...

I-95 and Route 222 Concept Study for Perryville Interchange | Cecil Guardian

There are 7 comments on the cecilguardian.com story from Mar 25, 2011, titled I-95 and Route 222 Concept Study for Perryville Interchange | Cecil Guardian. In it, cecilguardian.com reports that:

Over the last few months, the Maryland Transportation Authority and the State Highway Administration has held meetings of the I-95/Rt. 222 Concept Study Workgroup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cecilguardian.com.

Kevorkian

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Will Commissioner Broomell recuse herself on the matter of widening Rte 222 since she owns property at 1472 Perryville Rd (Rte 222)? She participated in the matter of restricting truck traffic on Cedar Corner Rd, which provides rear access to the property at 1472 Perryville Rd. Double standard?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Its not a conflict of interest. It is in her interest. No conflict with her own interest, right? Guess the ethics board better look at it. She won't ask them, but they might tell her.
Kevorkian

Baltimore, MD

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Big Boys Bob wrote:
Its not a conflict of interest. It is in her interest. No conflict with her own interest, right? Guess the ethics board better look at it. She won't ask them, but they might tell her.
It is within the power of the Ethics Board to initiate an inquiry. Based on her anti-widening comments at the Donaldson Brown Center meeting and her insistence during a commisioners meeting that the county pay for the cost of a notification letter to owners of properties on Rte 222 (including hers) it seems as though this matter should be resolved in order to spare the "3 Amigos" any moral anxiety to a possible conflict of interest in a financial matter involving a fellow commissioner.

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#4 Mar 28, 2011
Moral Anxiety? No, wait I can't stop laughing, really, that is way too funny. The Three Amigos...Moral...puleeze...I can't get up...my sides are splitting...unbelievably funny...not good for the County...but they are such a laughable side show, I think they belong in Vegas. Smipkins rule the strip!

Best of all...we will bid rid of them.
Real GOP

Baltimore, MD

#5 Mar 28, 2011
It would behoove the "3 Amigos" to answer some questions. BROOMELL: Will you recuse yourself from isues involving your residence on Rte 222 in Perryville? MULLIN: Has Debbie Horn performed accounting services for you individually or your business or your business associates? DUNN: Did you actually reside at your claimed address on Ryan Drive in Rising Sun when you listed that address as your residence to the Election Board when filing to run for County Commissioner?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Real GOP wrote:
It would behoove the "3 Amigos" to answer some questions. BROOMELL: Will you recuse yourself from isues involving your residence on Rte 222 in Perryville? MULLIN: Has Debbie Horn performed accounting services for you individually or your business or your business associates? DUNN: Did you actually reside at your claimed address on Ryan Drive in Rising Sun when you listed that address as your residence to the Election Board when filing to run for County Commissioner?
You bring up a lot of things that I had no idea about. It ooks like the corruption of this gang is even worse than I realized!
Ironside

Baltimore, MD

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Big Boys Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up a lot of things that I had no idea about. It ooks like the corruption of this gang is even worse than I realized!
Broomell sould issue a statement that she will recuse herself on the Route 222 matter. She won't and will probably lead the charge against widening the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder suspect gets 6 months in jail for spitti... (Aug '07) Jul 29 Pissed off 43
Aberdeen Amtrak Station Parking Jul 27 EML 1
Pronounce it CORRECTLY ! (Jul '14) Jun '15 Passerby 2
Brittany Mitchell ( Arnold) Jun '15 jondoe 1
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jun '15 Risingsungirl 8
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) May '15 DELSIE 73
Prostitution in Elkton (Jun '10) May '15 Blue Lives Matter 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages