Fire Marshal's looking into 2-alarm fire

Fire Marshal's looking into 2-alarm fire

There are 1 comment on the Big News Network.com - Maryland News story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Fire Marshal's looking into 2-alarm fire. In it, Big News Network.com - Maryland News reports that:

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's office is investigating a 2-alarm vacant house fire in Port Deposit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big News Network.com - Maryland News.

Leilani

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 3, 2011
I am actually the passerby who first saw and reported the fire. At the time we were unsure whether the house was empty or not. We immediately stopped, called 911, and screamed and banged on the door to see if there was a response. We did everything we could to alert neighbors and stay calm until help arrived. They responded in exactly 12 minutes at which point the house was engulfed in flames. I took pics from before and after the firemen arrived. i am truly thankful that no one was hurt but it was still a very scary situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up for sexting only men Mabye pic Aug 23 Guest 3
News Murder suspect gets 6 months in jail for spitti... (Aug '07) Jul '15 Pissed off 43
Aberdeen Amtrak Station Parking Jul '15 EML 1
Pronounce it CORRECTLY ! (Jul '14) Jun '15 Passerby 2
Brittany Mitchell ( Arnold) Jun '15 jondoe 1
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jun '15 Risingsungirl 8
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) May '15 DELSIE 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages