Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Lets guess who I am talking about.....you were elected to represent residents of the town and you can't even show up to do your job, I guess that's on par with your past employment history. You are nothing but a fraud. The only thing that anyone says that you are good at is lying and coming up with excuses why you can't do your job. You need to step down as Comissioner.
Westbrook

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Charles Andrew berkowich?
americangarden

Windsor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

When Comm Berkowich took on this challenge he probably had no idea that other 3 Rising Sun Commissioners were so enamored with themselves and completely absorbed by their own egos, like their mentors that they thought they could change the town's Charter (in clear effort to discredit incoming Mayor Fisher) without ever posting one public notice anywhere then voted to approve Resolution 2012-07, before one person in audience could comment...good government my ass!!! against the law YES!!!

This is how RS's past mayors and coward commissioners have gotten used to abusing power in RS to get their way for their developer buddies to line their pockets with money and disgrace RS with dumb ideas, head shops and vacant storefronts, now they seek to resurrect "the revenge of the Mummy" who would pave the bay and ruin RS Ag heritage.

If you go to town meetings wear a helmet, goggles and boxing gloves and watch out for few nasty people from Maple Heights subdivision, the devious town administrator, the subtle but unsettling town attorney, the nutty town accountant and of course the 3 stooges who think they own the friggin town.

Until those people get put in their place and for sake of your health watch the Town of Rising Sun - Town Meeting videos instead, once you get past the ignorant editorials posted w/videos done by a hack who films the meetings at the behest of the 3 stooges. I mean 3 commissioners. Seriously, this group is like watching "the Mummy meets 3 Stooges". No disrespect meant to Curly, Moe and Larry.

I like the new resolution to remove officials from office: lets start by removing Comm Naughty, Maid Marion and the Commissioner caught in the headlights.
Westbrook

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Why does everyone hide there name on topix? Take pride in what you write and own it ppl!
RS Resident

North East, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

HEY ROGER LAMB * americangarden * sell your BS somewhere else! You do not even live in town limits and your home has a well. SHUT UP!!!!!!

Signed

NASTY MAPLE HEIGHTS SUBDIVISION RESIDENT
A Rising Sun Resident

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

americangarden wrote:
When Comm Berkowich took on this challenge he probably had no idea that other 3 Rising Sun Commissioners were so enamored with themselves and completely absorbed by their own egos, like their mentors that they thought they could change the town's Charter (in clear effort to discredit incoming Mayor Fisher) without ever posting one public notice anywhere then voted to approve Resolution 2012-07, before one person in audience could comment...good government my ass!!! against the law YES!!!
This is how RS's past mayors and coward commissioners have gotten used to abusing power in RS to get their way for their developer buddies to line their pockets with money and disgrace RS with dumb ideas, head shops and vacant storefronts, now they seek to resurrect "the revenge of the Mummy" who would pave the bay and ruin RS Ag heritage.
If you go to town meetings wear a helmet, goggles and boxing gloves and watch out for few nasty people from Maple Heights subdivision, the devious town administrator, the subtle but unsettling town attorney, the nutty town accountant and of course the 3 stooges who think they own the friggin town.
Until those people get put in their place and for sake of your health watch the Town of Rising Sun - Town Meeting videos instead, once you get past the ignorant editorials posted w/videos done by a hack who films the meetings at the behest of the 3 stooges. I mean 3 commissioners. Seriously, this group is like watching "the Mummy meets 3 Stooges". No disrespect meant to Curly, Moe and Larry.
I like the new resolution to remove officials from office: lets start by removing Comm Naughty, Maid Marion and the Commissioner caught in the headlights.
If you know so much about what is going on in the town, please come to one of the meetings and tell the rest of us. The problem with that is you have to give your real name and you don't seem to have the bal-- for that. You really need to post this on a page that gets read by the town's people and then take cover. I bet if it was known, you are in the pants pocket of the so called mayor. He won't do things like this himself, just gets his little dogs to do it for him. We all know pretty much who is dogs are in town. Oh you might want to call the local newspaper since it seems to be another one who is in his pocket. Guess honest, integrity and old fashion respect don't count anymore. If you have money like the mayor, you can buy anything or ANYBODY.
Vince

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Roger,
Your message get lost in the hatred and name calling. Your bias is quite clear.
The crooked government made you a beneficiary of some improvements of your property ans some cash to boot. So stop being such a hypocrite. Your words have no merit when you are a hypocrite.

Roger - When you spew your hatred only when things are not going well for Bob is ridicules. It seems Bob and his henchmen only come out when Bob screwing up and people are getting tired of it and need your guys to shut people down... Good luck now! The people are on to this game and have been watching the videos. They have formed their own opinions in spite of my comments that I feel are valid.
Callahan

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

americangarden wrote:
So I'M a coward????! Yea, ok, sure.... At least I'm proud of who I am, what I say, and WHOM I DAY IT FOR!!! And curious, who are these "developer buddies" you speak of??? Hmmmm, let me think.... Maybe Lowell McCoy, oh no wait, that's Bobs buddy!! Strike one! And the reason that head shop is gone? The previous Commissioners told the Chief to handle it! Strike Two!! Dumb ideas you say.... New Parks, new sewer plant, a Mayor and Commissioners that breach divides, cooperation with the Chamber, fixing Town Hall, Community Revitalization efforts... Yea, dumb ideas huh????! STRIKE THREE, YOUR OUTTA HERE!!!!!
americangarden

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh joy to the world...comments from Curly Joe and Shemp have found me on Topix!!! Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back, a few of you seem to need no coaching in that department. I find it pathetic to read your ridiculous posts and some people believe them, as you judge without learning anything. Maybe you should wait a day before posting on web to consider your "fact checks" and twisted logic.

Broad Leaf Court will not be very impressed if they discover Callahan also signed the "Letter of Support" sent to State of Maryland in 2011 by town hall to help builder finance Maple Heights Apts #2 as the developer said on 8/28/12 at the Town of Rising Sun meeting. Maybe someone from that development should fill out an information request at town hall to see who did sign it or do I have to do that for you? Even if ex-Commissioner Callahan did not sign "Letter of Support", that was on his watch! Shame on you Callahan, you just bunted a foul ball right into your own face! You're OUT! and I'm not talking about June's lopsided election results either!

btw, I have every right to speak my opinion here and at town hall where you have seen and heard me. RS town hall has made decisions about my land and future, I speak of facts which cannot be denied. I said at meetings I could provide anyone evidence to back those claims but you relied on a hack to tell you what you wanted to hear. I am not prefect but are you commies, fascists, dictators or un-American to deny anyone a right to free speech?

I'm happy to debate anybody here because a small handful of residents are successfully intimidating opposing opinions at town meetings and I believe your hack thinks he is very clever in deleting select posts on pages that look to be sanctioned by the town. So what are your problems anyway? Do you do this because your parents never put you over their knee to teach you some respect? or did your "tricks and technology" to treat your ADD stop working? Let me apologize in advance if I made you cry.
Shelley

North East, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

You know what Roger what happened in the past and who signed or did not sign something does not matter now. In order to move forward you have to look into the future not into the past for the answers. I am sure if you ask anyone that has served or is serving as Commissioners or Mayor they have a list of things they wish they did or did not do. After reading your last post I have to say I feel sorry for you Roger, you are stuck in the past...what is done is done...time to move on!
Thank you for posting our street name I will be sure to post your address now: Stevens Road Roger you are a real gem and a stellar human being, posting a wife and mother's street address on a public forum! Just think you are the same guy who stood infront of me at several town meetings and told me how good of a job I am doing.
RS Resident/ SHELLEY
americangarden

Folcroft, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Shelley you are making a huge mistake!!! If you fail to understand history you are doomed to repeat it! I see involvement from your group is moving Rising Sun backwards. What commissioners wish they didn't do is irrelevant, it's what they have done in the past that caused today's lawsuits and keeps honest citizens away from town hall.

It absolutely does matter who signed that "Letter of Support". Callahan said he didn't...good for him but somebody did, then mailed it without one mention of it in any minutes. I'm not the one who needs convincing, its you..so ask town hall for it, then you will know who is pulling a fast one cause it sure ain't me and from what I can tell its not Mayor Fisher. I just want to get to the truth.

For the record, I have plenty of supporting evidence that I will never share with a "confused" Callahan, he can keep guessing just like town residents have had to do since Judy Cox was in office. Every meeting there is another embarrassing surprise coming out of town hall, Commissioner Naughty is our culprit numero uno.

You must check your sources of information!!! Don't expect facts from face-book. If you have a question at least let me share what I have. I gave your hubby my email awhile back, just ask. I want to help but I'm not going to let you throw me under the bus like Vince did when I made same offer to him. Vince has no business being President of our local chamber of commerce and should resign for the hate he has created for what seems to be his own personal amusement.
Callahan

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Funny how you and Bob have such "supporting facts and evidence", but yet cannot produce any of it!! And if your one of those "honest" citizens, maybe you could tell us what it was you got paid for by the developer George Beers?? No, I don't guess you will, dined that would put YOU in the pocket of a developer!!! I mean that is what George stated in that meeting, and us an actual fact because we were all there to witness it!! Hmmm, sounds like your part of the problem to me!! Why don't you just shut up and go live in your little web of lies, ain't like you have the best interest of this town at hand, just money at hand is all we see!!! So come on Roger, tell us what the PAYOFF was for!!!!!!!!
Vince

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Roger - the only thing you offered was the same old regurgitated crap Bob Fisher continues to repeat like a tape recorder. All old information and nothing to do with the present.

As far as the chamber president goes... Step up to the plate if you feel inclined "leader". The simple majority simply needs to make it so. You are welcome to lead the efforts if you are able.

The only hate I have created is the hate you have for the raw truth on matters. Look only to you publications in the Hateful Herald to see your hateful words. Again you are a hypocrite.
Rising sun neighbor

North East, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

americangarden wrote:
Shelley you are making a huge mistake!!! If you fail to understand history you are doomed to repeat it! I see involvement from your group is moving Rising Sun backwards. What commissioners wish they didn't do is irrelevant, it's what they have done in the past that caused today's lawsuits and keeps honest citizens away from town hall.
It absolutely does matter who signed that "Letter of Support". Callahan said he didn't...good for him but somebody did, then mailed it without one mention of it in any minutes. I'm not the one who needs convincing, its you..so ask town hall for it, then you will know who is pulling a fast one cause it sure ain't me and from what I can tell its not Mayor Fisher. I just want to get to the truth.
For the record, I have plenty of supporting evidence that I will never share with a "confused" Callahan, he can keep guessing just like town residents have had to do since Judy Cox was in office. Every meeting there is another embarrassing surprise coming out of town hall, Commissioner Naughty is our culprit numero uno.
You must check your sources of information!!! Don't expect facts from face-book. If you have a question at least let me share what I have. I gave your hubby my email awhile back, just ask. I want to help but I'm not going to let you throw me under the bus like Vince did when I made same offer to him. Vince has no business being President of our local chamber of commerce and should resign for the hate he has created for what seems to be his own personal amusement.
Roger. There is no "group" there are people in town who have done the research formed their own opinions and showed up to the meetings and decided to get involved on their own part. The only mistake i made was responding to you on this forum and letting my temper get the best of me when reading the things you wrote. You can say whatever you want about me call me names and make fun of me and others trying to help this town I will not give away my positive energy to you nor will I allow your negativity to affect the people around me.
Shelley

North East, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Rising sun neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger. There is no "group" there are people in town who have done the research formed their own opinions and showed up to the meetings and decided to get involved on their own part. The only mistake i made was responding to you on this forum and letting my temper get the best of me when reading the things you wrote. You can say whatever you want about me call me names and make fun of me and others trying to help this town I will not give away my positive energy to you nor will I allow your negativity to affect the people around me.
Just so we are clear I ( Shelley) wrote this I have no idea why the name says Rising Sun Neighbor
Donna Authenreath

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

I'm so sick to death with the CRAP in this town.....Roger, if you don't have an interest in this town....why don't you STAY OUT!!! I think you get off sturring up trouble...Ask yourself, Do you Really want what is best for this town? If not, please stay away!!!! We moved here 7 years ago but now do regret it....only because of the ongoing DRAMA....Why, I ask....Do you all hate each other so much you have to continue this!!!!!! If so, STOP!!!
Just a Concerned Citizen

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

I am not a person that typically posts comments to web sites but I recently ran across this site in my attempt to keep up with things going on in Town. My reason for posting a comment now is due to the recognition of some of the names on this post. Ms. Authenreath makes a terrific point about the drama taking place. I, too, would move out of Town if I had the opportunity. I say this after living here for over 20 years. I recently attended a few meetings and the process of conducting Town business is in total disarray and there is a gross lack of leadership from the Mayor and Commissioners. There is also a lack of respect from some residents (and non-residents)that choose to voice their opinion. I would be happy to expand on other observations I have made if anyone is interested and I am seriously considering a web blog/web site to promote meaningful dialect supported by unbiased factual information. During the last meeting I attended, the Mayor and Commissioners approved a charter amendment to allow for recalls of elected officials. I would be interested in comments on this subject as I do not support the act as presented and adopted by the Board.
american garden

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I like what you have to say "Just a Concerned Citizen". The petitions that circulated thru town say it all; 77 signed to ask Mayor Fisher to step down and over 400 signed to give Fisher back the power he was given when elected. It a shame to see two Commissioners (one who I think has lived here 3 years) treated long time citizens disrespectfully at a previous meetings then later gave hollow apologies. All this after Mumey who was acting Mayor and lost the election protested on the corner in front of town hall was a sign that ignorant bullies thought they could do whatever they felt like. I get impression their developer buddies think they could do the same with their blessings and those of town admin Bonenberger who should hit the road ASAP.
Country Boy

Port Deposit, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I just have one question for American Garden,

Is this Roger Lamb posting under the name American Garden?

I noticed you have never refuted it but, you have never denied it either.
Carpe diem

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Why does "Country Boy" expect anonymity for himself but expect "american garden" to reveal identity?

"Country Boy" sounds like another assbag hypocrite defending idiots running Rising Sun townhall into the ground givin away the farm to developers for last few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Deposit Discussions

Search the Port Deposit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... Wed concerned citizen 4
Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Apr 13 cecil council hypocrites 73
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
Rising Scum Police (Mar '10) Apr 12 Guess Who 149
bad cop (May '11) Apr 11 Protect and Serve 116
Cecil County Sherif 2014: Sutton Files Again; A... (Apr '13) Mar 31 Cecil voter 181
memories of old north east (Apr '09) Mar '14 smurph 8
•••
•••
•••
Port Deposit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Deposit Jobs

•••
•••
•••