|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Court Ordered Community Service

You can complete your court ordered community service from home.

If you need hours quickly we can help!

http://chaplain911.org/Community_Service.html
Harold Dill

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

I need to complete 220hrs of court ordered community service within the next 30 days. If u can help please email me at hcdill@juno.com. thank you.
Chaplain

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

I just seen your post, I sent you an Email, we can help you!!
Jennifer L

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

I need to work off some community service hours. At this point, I need to show completion of 26 hours by the end of May (around the 25th). I am available after work throughout the work week, and I also could do weekend times over the next few weeks. I have many skills that could benefit: typing, I am proficient in many office procedures (filing, telephones, front desk help, etc.). Upon completion of the original 20 hours, I would need a written letter from your organization in order to satisfy the judge residing over my case.
I am in desperate need of your help in order to get these hours complete and be able to get back to my normal life. Furthermore, I have had many, many years of experience with working with children and the public alike.
I am pleading with you to please give me a chance. Furthermore, once my 26 hours are complete by the end of May, then I have further hours to volunteer in order to work off part of my fine (quite a large part).
Please contact me as soon as possible. I thank you for your time and for your consideration.
Jennifer L

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

I posted a question earlier, did not include my email.
dutchgirl420@q.com
Jenn@allpro.com
THANKS.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Jennifer,

I sent you a E mail and we have received your request.

We will be able to help you with our program in time.
Tracy M

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

I live in OKC and need to complete 50 hours of court ordered commmunity service. However I am a disabled veteran as well as a full-time college student, so I not only have physical limitations but I also have a rather hectic class schedule.

Will you please let me know if your program can assist me in completing these hours. Thank you.

You may email me at tlm1771@hotmail.com
Autumn

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Chaplain wrote:
Court Ordered Community Service
You can complete your court ordered community service from home.
If you need hours quickly we can help!
http://chaplain911.org/Community_Service.html
Not sure how old this post is but I need 150 hrs of community service, help would be extremely appreciated! a.peck2331@gmail.com
Teresa

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

I need to complete less than 35 hours of Community Service. I live in Puyallup Washington. Do you know of some place I can go? Thank you
Kevin

Spring Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

I need to complete 120hrs of court ordered community service within the next 30 days.
If you can help please email me at kevintvoss@gmail.com

Thank you.
quinnese pollerana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

I have 160 hours of community service to do can you please help.
quinnese pollerana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Email quinnpolerana@Hotmail.com
Laney

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

I'm pregnant and need to do 100 hrs of community service.. please help. E-mail me at Laney_Bear92@yahoo.com thanks.
Coralee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

I need to complete 70hrs of community service ASAP. I work two jobs and need help. Please let me know soon, thank you!! e-mail address coraxafuga71@hotmail.com
Just aint Right

New Freedom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

community service was meant to be served in the community. If it were up to me you would be in county uniforms. With a broom and shovel trash bags clean up community 8 hours a day ..rain snow heat of the summer .....are judicial system is way too lenient ......
Handmaidens Ministries In

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Coralee wrote:
I need to complete 70hrs of community service ASAP. I work two jobs and need help. Please let me know soon, thank you!! e-mail address coraxafuga71@hotmail.com
Hi. We are able to help you with your need for court ordered community service hours. Please visit our site, http://HandmaidenMinistriesInc.org .

We have a new campaign where we are giving our clients the first 5 of their hours just for having people like our facebook page,

and we also have ways that you can complete all of you hours in one day, from home, all online.
Handmaidens Ministries In

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Coralee wrote:
Coralee wrote:
Hi. We are able to help you with your need for court ordered community service hours. Please visit our site, http://HandmaidenMinistriesInc.org .

We have a new campaign where we are giving our clients the first 5 of their hours just for having people like our facebook page,

and we also have ways that you can complete all of you hours in one day, from home, all online.
quinnese pollerana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Hi I need 160 hours done can anyone please help me. Quinnpollerana@Hotmail.com
Sjohnson

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Hello, i am in okc and need 100 hours completed by april. Can you please send me some info, sjohnson91380@yahoo.com
Thanks
Melissa Gilbertson

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

I'm needing to do 600hr of court ordered community hrs...Can anyone help....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Deposit Discussions

Search the Port Deposit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: J & J Nail Bar Jul 11 really 2
Parents' Day Out anywhere nearby? Jul 9 Jenn 2
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Jun 27 Oh Boyyyyy 129
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Jon SpellMAN 16
Who do you support for State Senate in Maryland... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Not in your life 11
Opinions on Gay Mayor in Rising Sun Jun 24 Does it matter 3
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... (Nov '13) Jun 23 The Shining 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Deposit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Deposit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••