RS Herald reporter denied entry to ca...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
americangarden

Blackwood, NJ

#127 Aug 18, 2013
Callahan, you are a sick fucker. You can prove nothing and don't even attempt to. I'll be in my house long after they lock you up. As for Mumey's foreclosure, here you go making shit up, I never said anything about that. He has my condolences. Very nice of you to expose him while doing his dirty work as well for Bonenberger and Sammons. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and so should they for associating themselves with you. I hope you get better soon!

Since: Jun 13

United States

#129 Aug 18, 2013
And what is it I should be ashamed of there Lambchop? Told you, I have no secrets, nor any regrets. However, maybe you could share how you got a $10,000 check from George Beers and are still facing foreclosure??? Seems your the only one getting paybacks from developers around here anymore!!!!
americangarden

Blackwood, NJ

#130 Aug 18, 2013
Yeah, almost 10 years ago, for depreciation on my house and my out of pocket expenses as I was recommended to accept by my attorney. I did not ask for the money, Beer offered it to me and he asked for confidentiality. Then last year he wrote to my employer telling them I extorted the money from him and few other blatant lies. Beer's probably paying you now as he's not above trying to do something sneaky. I'm sure you wouldn't remember if he did would you? Keep on waiting for that sale pal cause you'll be waiting a long time and I don't need anybodies help doing it so like I said before Callahan - screw you punk, go brush your tooth.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#131 Aug 18, 2013
Wait, wait, wait, I'm confused now (happens to most of us trying to follows your dillusions).... First you said Mumey, Pierson, and Beers FORCED you to accept that check for $10,000 dollars.... Now it's your lawyers fault?!!! Hmmmmm.... Ok, that's fine, but YOU were the one to sign, accept, and CASH that $10,000 check!! And in return for that $10,000, it bought your silence, and now you want to question peoples ethics?!?!? Most people who have values and fight for what they believe in dont accept bribes and payoffs, its unethical and demeaning, unless thats what they were after to begin with! So i ask you, where were your ethics? Oh yes, they got bought for $10,000!!!!!
So basically what your admitting is this,
Your integrity is worth $10,000!!!!!
Thank you for clarifying that for everybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Jul 12 Uranaa 78
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul 12 Momma Bear 8
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Jul 9 Gramps Johnson 7
Hoarders episode in North East (Apr '16) Jul 8 CSmith 6
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Susquehanna River Jun '17 Lucy 1
Pronounce it CORRECTLY ! (Jul '14) Jun '17 LMAO 6
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jun '17 Additional Inform... 14

Port Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance