Md. Police: 10-Year-Old Girl Found De...

Md. Police: 10-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Field

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Md. Police: 10-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Field. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Maryland State Police are investigating the death of a 10-year-old Cecil County girl whose body was found in a field near her grandparents' home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Ryan Murray

Rising Sun, MD

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Kill the mother f-er who did this too her. if the cops find the man who did this dont tell anyone KILL the perv and rape his ass.
TMH

Pottstown, PA

#2 Jun 14, 2013
First of all my prayers are to the family of this beautiful little girl.

As for the sorry sick SOB that did this I hope they kill him in jail after they f--k him up every hole he has in his body and beat him to death slowly, nothing would be enough suffering for what he did to that child and there family, not to mention his own. What a heartless sick f--k he must be.
TellsItStraight

Rising Sun, MD

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the maryland state police. They worked non-stop to find the a hole. Thank you thank you thank you! And thanks to CCSO, PVPD, and all other agencies I heard assisted. Keep us safe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis sexton (Oct '14) 13 hr Big J 3
WingStreet Background Check Nov 25 Will 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Maryland ... (Oct '10) Nov 17 C Welles 73
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding (Apr '16) Nov '16 Slrccr 4
News Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Oct '16 Rob 79
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Oct '16 Truthful 10
Rising Sun Officer Adam Dominick (Oct '15) Oct '16 Truthful 6

Port Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages