Rising Sun Martial Arts
Down the drain

Street, MD

#1 Jul 10, 2013
The owner of RSMA (Randy) is a real turd! After spending nearly 6,500.00 there over 5 years he goes and disrespects our son and my family.

There is a line between "instructing/teaching " and treating people with disrespect. This behavior was seen by other students and Back belts.

Seeing the owner act this way will trickle down to the students and teach them that this behavior is ok.

Beware!
You are right

Aberdeen, MD

#2 Jul 22, 2013
He is a punk.
Down the drain

Street, MD

#3 Sep 3, 2013
bumping
RS Daddy

Aberdeen, MD

#4 Sep 16, 2013
Down the drain wrote:
The owner of RSMA (Randy) is a real turd! After spending nearly 6,500.00 there over 5 years he goes and disrespects our son and my family.
There is a line between "instructing/teaching " and treating people with disrespect. This behavior was seen by other students and Back belts.
Seeing the owner act this way will trickle down to the students and teach them that this behavior is ok.
Beware!
What did he do?
muppet madness

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2013
last time I was there, everybody was kung fu fighting. They were fast as lightning. It was a little bit frightening. There was funky china men from funky china town.( bo-bos I think. They had egg rolls and moo shoo pork)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Nov 6 RGS Rblood 144
News Suspicious Man Enters School, Asks To 'See How ... Nov 1 Lance 1
Dennis sexton (Oct '14) Oct 30 JRC 4
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Oct 27 Mary P 8
News Havre de Grace teen charged in rape of girl, 14... Oct '17 noobieR 2
Timber Grove Mobile Home Park, Rising Sun, MD. (Nov '12) Oct '17 horrible landlords 9
News Aberdeen still considering PILOT for purchaser ... Oct '17 oscor 1

Port Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages