Mayor of Rising Sun caught in a lie

Mayor of Rising Sun caught in a lie

Posted in the Port Deposit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What the Heck is going on

Rising Sun, MD

#1 Jul 2, 2013
If the Mayor has told you Calvin was responsable for Mr. Walker being asked to resign, here is your proof from papers and meeting minuted that Mr. Walker left in 2005 and Calvin arrived 2007. How did he do this? Are you mad yet?

So the "Mayor" has told residents that the current Town Administrator was responsable for then Police Chief Walker being fired (this is the same Walker as the Commissioner elect) so Mr. Mayor, I ask you this,

How was the current administrator involved in this in 2005?

See this Baltimore Sun Article from January 2, 2005

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2005-01-02/n...

In September 2005 Jeff Williams was Town Administrator
see these minutes, the oldest available on line

http://www.risingsunmd.org/egov/docs/12078576...

MArch 28, 2006 Interem Town Administrator McGrory was at the helm

http://www.risingsunmd.org/egov/docs/12078563...

April 25, 2006 Mayor Cox recommended hiring Shawn Hershberger as the new Town Administrator

http://www.risingsunmd.org/egov/docs/12078564...

Mr. Bonenberger was hired April 2007

http://www.risingsunmd.org/egov/docs/12094161...

SO HOW DID CALVIN GET INVOLVED WITH THE FIRING OR REQUESTED RESIGNATION OF THE CHIEF OF POLICE?
hahaha

Medford, NJ

#2 Jul 2, 2013
gimme a break, why would Fisher feel the need to answer to you? Prove he said that first before making accusations.
Concerned Taxpayer

Rising Sun, MD

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Thats the problem the old fellow wanders around Town and thinks he is better then the rest of us. He is a Mayor to all and does have to answer to all of us.
Lambs a Puppet

Rising Sun, MD

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Everyone protects this old bastard because we are taught to protect our elders. He is a lying deceiptfull old man. He is hell bent on destroying the town. He along with his little homies have slandered everyone in their path. I Think the only reason he hasnt been sued is because people dont want to be like him. This guy is the anti-christ sent to destroy the world as we know it and Sandy, the bitter troll with the alternative lifestyle, is the sender.
hahaha

Medford, NJ

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Lambs a Puppet wrote:
Everyone protects this old bastard because we are taught to protect our elders. He is a lying deceiptfull old man. He is hell bent on destroying the town. He along with his little homies have slandered everyone in their path. I Think the only reason he hasnt been sued is because people dont want to be like him. This guy is the anti-christ sent to destroy the world as we know it and Sandy, the bitter troll with the alternative lifestyle, is the sender.
only a dumbass could dream up the crap im replying to, yo momma sure didnt get a full load in the back seat of the vega you were hatched in
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#6 Jul 11, 2013
As the Rising Sun Town meeting revealed on 7-9-2013, Roger Lamb, Keith Campbell and Mayor Bob Fisher all said things that were not able to be validated and were dismissed by the ethics board.

Believe nothing your hear and only half of what you see my friends.

Since: Jan 13

Wilmington, DE

#7 Jul 11, 2013
The Ethics Board report on 7-9-2013 revealed that the definition of "ethics" in Webster's Dictionary is much different than the definition provided by Rising Sun's Ethics Board whose presiding officer Chip Slaybaugh said ethics violations must show how an individual(Calvin Bonenberger)was enriched by his actions.. ie "a money trail". Webster's offers this "the discipline dealing with what is good and bad with moral duty and obligation", notice that a money trail does not meet any definition of ethics. By that determination the Board failed to do what it was chosen to do - investigate ethics. I was invited to that hearing to investigate Bonenberger and share my evidence but instead, once again, I am singled out as whatever name de jour Vince attaches to me. It really is disingenuous to everybody in town for his charade to go on. I suggest Vince go back to taking pictures of who is parked in someone else's driveway so he can post them all over Facebook for his latest conspiracy theories between his time changing diapers. For Sammons I'd like to see a dislike button on Facebook but alas since I am blocked from viewing his page I cannot. Life is full of disappointments.
Just a Concerned Citizen

Scottdale, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
americangarden: I don't believe vsammons is responsible for taking the pictures. Just the rhetoric.
Opt out

Prairie Village, KS

#9 Jul 11, 2013
americangarden wrote:
The Ethics Board report on 7-9-2013 revealed that the definition of "ethics" in Webster's Dictionary is much different than the definition provided by Rising Sun's Ethics Board whose presiding officer Chip Slaybaugh said ethics violations must show how an individual(Calvin Bonenberger)was enriched by his actions.. ie "a money trail". Webster's offers this "the discipline dealing with what is good and bad with moral duty and obligation", notice that a money trail does not meet any definition of ethics. By that determination the Board failed to do what it was chosen to do - investigate ethics. I was invited to that hearing to investigate Bonenberger and share my evidence but instead, once again, I am singled out as whatever name de jour Vince attaches to me. It really is disingenuous to everybody in town for his charade to go on. I suggest Vince go back to taking pictures of who is parked in someone else's driveway so he can post them all over Facebook for his latest conspiracy theories between his time changing diapers. For Sammons I'd like to see a dislike button on Facebook but alas since I am blocked from viewing his page I cannot. Life is full of disappointments.
It is amazing how a person can be proven to have commuted criminal acts against another person and so people think that his ok! Mr fisher and his friends clearly have been attempting to slander that boneniberger guy! Why. Are they afraid that a person that does the right thing my uncover their wrong doings. But when people litter in front of his home they want to call out the national guard. That poor dude should sue you creepy hilljacks. Cause what your doing is wrong in every fashion.

Since: Jan 13

Blackwood, NJ

#10 Jul 11, 2013
opt out, please live up to your name and opt out. You don't know what's going on. The ethics board omitted certain facts that bear investigation but somehow you equate Fisher as the slanderer. Stay tuned as Bonenberger has been exposed for what he is.
Westbrook

Schwenksville, PA

#11 Jul 12, 2013
americangarden wrote:
opt out, please live up to your name and opt out. You don't know what's going on. The ethics board omitted certain facts that bear investigation but somehow you equate Fisher as the slanderer. Stay tuned as Bonenberger has been exposed for what he is.


Pal- I think the video that was put on YouTube was the exact same meeting you say Calvin got exposed at? You need to be committed along with the mayor to get examined. Sounds like he was cleared of all but I guess the Lil guy in side you head that translates for you was alittle bit intoxicated. They said there was no Merritt or reason for those accusations that were untrue a mostly false beside a little bit of coincidence that you all drug out to far. Do me a favor bud stay out side town limits unless you can play ball fair and quit harassing and slandering Calvin's name. you guys are trying to act like bullies! You don't want to meet real bullies roger lamb of 147 Stevens rd. rising sun md 21911 baaahhhhrrraaaammmmyyeeewww(ba be the pig)

The mayor is a liar not only lies about ppl behind their back but then if confronted will lies to your face too. He is mentally ill and I believe he is loosing cognitive powers. He need to be emergency petitioned and taken to the fourth floor and checked out for his own safety and well being, and the well being of others. He needs to have lic revoked cause he can't see stop signs anymore and always runs them.

Since: Jan 13

Marcus Hook, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Westbrook, go right ahead and make up your mind without hearing the other side of the argument, seems to be working out for you. I doubt you'll have much to say when you hear the truth or bother to find it. Next time, could you use spellcheck please?
Lambs a Puppet

Rising Sun, MD

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Here he is! Mr. Lamb! Your house was forclosed upn just recently. Is this caused by Calvin or was it because yo had money that was given to you by a developer, your spent it and now your over your means... This is B.S. you and Fisher lie like no one I have seen before. No matter who does an investigation and the facts come back not in favor of Mayor Fisher is always flawed or a lie.

Dude your stupid!
Westbrook

Schwenksville, PA

#14 Jul 12, 2013
americangarden wrote:
Westbrook, go right ahead and make up your mind without hearing the other side of the argument, seems to be working out for you. I doubt you'll have much to say when you hear the truth or bother to find it. Next time, could you use spellcheck please?
I'll try but using my cell, and driving up and down Stevens makes it difficult. I will stop breaking the law now
Concerned taxpayer

Hazleton, PA

#16 Jul 12, 2013
He was caught in another lie

Whig article Bob is quoted as saying "I never received notice of the meeting." In reference to a letter to appear before the ethics board.
The ethics board stated 3 letters went out and one of them was to Bob.
2 responses were received and one was from Hemphill Bobs lawyer. Wanted to know "what allegations were being made against his client."
So Bob and his lawyer both knew yet Bob failed to show up and lied about knowing yet he got a letter that somehow got to his lawyer. Hmmm

Since: Jan 13

Wilmington, DE

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Concerned taxpayer, As I understand it, the one letter to Bob scheduled him to appear at the same time he would attend MML convention. Town attorney Gullo would have known that. When ethics are defined by a board as looking for a money trail, do you think the ethics board did its job or conduct an investigation? and why do you trust what gets printed in a newspaper? I thought you would introduce yourself to me at last meeting?
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Really Roger?
You are a lair and your bogus information has been dismissed! You can preach it from the mountain top and no one is going to buy it. You make false accusations against anyone that disagrees with you.

The world should all run by YOUR definition in your sad mind? Why don't you do something constructive? Your obsession with this has obviously cost you much with all of your time dedicated to this nonsense. Take up a new hobby or get new information. If Calvin is truly corrupt as you suggest you can try to find new information to support you theory. Currently the crap you supplied did not stand up. Also the rest of the clan did not show up to support your claims either.
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Roger loves calling names when he gets the "short" end of the "stick"...
Westbrook

Glenside, PA

#20 Jul 12, 2013
americangarden wrote:
Enjoy yourselves. If your looking for a short sale, you won't find it here. Check your pants, I'd bet you'll find something short there.
The first truthful thing out of your mouth, have you been peeking in my windows, roger?
Westbrook

Glenside, PA

#21 Jul 12, 2013
americangarden wrote:
Concerned taxpayer, As I understand it, the one letter to Bob scheduled him to appear at the same time he would attend MML convention. Town attorney Gullo would have known that. When ethics are defined by a board as looking for a money trail, do you think the ethics board did its job or conduct an investigation? and why do you trust what gets printed in a newspaper? I thought you would introduce yourself to me at last meeting?
Bob said it at the meeting! The paper just quoted what's been documented thru audio and visual recording and posted on YouTube.

I wish I lived in fantasy land with you "guys". Only so many times can ppl believe the smoke and mirror act y'all put on. After a few "those arn't the real facts" ppl can see thru the thick layer of BULL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for laborers in North East, MD Thu rfernando 1
News Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Mar 19 No one 80
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Mar 18 Intercooler 6
Review: J & J Nail Bar (Jun '14) Feb 28 ALTAdog 5
Body found behind Middle School (Sep '08) Feb '17 ALTAdog 44
nicole jones (Feb '11) Feb '17 6 yrs to respond 4
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jan '17 Court papers 13

Port Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages