First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Southbound

Chesapeake Beach, MD

#21 Jan 28, 2013
I have to say Timberbrook is NOT as bad as you are saying. The place is getting better. Their are high $ neigborhoods that have worse problems. I have live here 8 years
Marcus

Elkton, MD

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Thats all crazy talk, timberbrook is not what you people make it out to be you wont know until you meet the people there.
mdgirl

Elkton, MD

#23 Jan 29, 2013
I agree its not all bad and that high dollar neigborhoods have the same problem. I know it can be bad ANYWHERE any CLASS. I know ALOT of people there and yes I will say friends, I was just saying that I think its bad and I would not want my kid living there. But that goes for alot of places around here. I have lived here my whole life ( and I'm not young ) lol so I know the good and bad. So if I offended anyone I'm sorry thats not what I meant to do. :)
mental

Middletown, DE

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Theresa Gorman wrote:
We are about to move to Timberbrook and now i see all these awful things is it still true about the place. Alot of these things were said in 2009 and 2010, this is 2013 is it still bad there.
..no.......it's worse....crack heads..petty thieves..child abusers/molesters...deadbeat dads...stay far away..
sheree151

Elkton, MD

#25 Mar 7, 2013
I have lived here in timberbrook for 10 years, In the last year and a half, It's the worst I have seen it. You have alot of people that have never worked a day in their lives here. All they have to do is go up and down street, making up alot of nonsense on the good people here. This place is so dirty and unkept. Don't move here!!!!!
Bettsie

North East, MD

#26 Nov 21, 2013
I have lived in timberbrook for 13 yrs last week two pit bulls pulled my gate open I had three of my grandchildren in my 2 3 and 9 yrs scared them to death today they came back and killed one of my cats the pound has them now but they will surely be returned to there dumb ass owners if they come in my yard again I will shoot them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution in Elkton (Jun '10) Dec 20 Ray 30
Review: Cullums Towing Dec 5 Concerned 3
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Dec 3 cat6409 132
Review: Dish Network Dec 2 BNF 1
Pagans Assaulting Customers in Local Bar. (Apr '09) Nov 27 WallaceP 66
Dennis sexton Oct '14 JRC 1
Port Deposit man, 39, sought in fatal stabbing (Jan '09) Aug '13 Peggy Gilley 18
Port Deposit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port Deposit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port Deposit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Deposit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:33 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:33PM