slb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me about Timberbrook in North East. My brother is moving there and I've only heard negative things.

Thanks
Donna

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

What you heard is what it is. I only have heard negative things about it also, as it being drug infested. I also know there was a murder there last year, in broad daylight.
slb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Donna wrote:
What you heard is what it is. I only have heard negative things about it also, as it being drug infested. I also know there was a murder there last year, in broad daylight.
Lovely.....and his gf and three kids are moving with him. I did a search and apparently there are alot of convicted child molester's there also. I really with they'd find some place else to move to.
summertimegirl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

watch your kids very good there .and lakeside is full of sex offenders next to there also.
badbad

Cedar Bluff, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Thats true I moved in there with my 5 kids and it was so bad. We moved right next store to a child molester...No one will do anything about the gangs and the break ins. Your cars will get broke into and your tired will get cut. Your house will get broke into also. O and dont buy nice lawn things because the kids will just throw them into the road or your car......

Since: Jan 09

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

What on earth does this lovely neighborhood in North East have to do with Chesapeake City? Wrong forum folks.
Peggy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

If you type in North East Maryland News, this comes up. Where does Chesapeake City come into play here?
slb

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

badbad wrote:
Thats true I moved in there with my 5 kids and it was so bad. We moved right next store to a child molester...No one will do anything about the gangs and the break ins. Your cars will get broke into and your tired will get cut. Your house will get broke into also. O and dont buy nice lawn things because the kids will just throw them into the road or your car......
Good grief...I didn't think it was quite that bad over there. I will definately let my brother know!
NorthEastFather

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

This community needs to band together and do something about this.
Batman

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Oh its in Northeast Police Dept. jurisdiction! Well go to the next Town Hall meeting and raise the roof. Tell them you want more Police presence. Tell them not to call the Sheriff's Dept. until your rats run across the road. The last time I saw Deputies respond to timberbrook they actuallly got up in the thugs asses and those want a be gangsters were scared to death of those Deputies. Bottom line is yes the Northeast Police will come, but the thugs are not afraid of them. The Town of Norheast knwos about the murders,drug dealers,shooting and so on. Northeast Police Chief Daryl Hamilton knows what going on in your neighborhood. Do you think he has compassion enough to make sure your hot spot of a crime wave gets extra patrols,hell no! He's probaly playing golf with his best pal Sheriff Janney. The point is you pay taxes to that town for a Police Service,they know what is going on in Timberbrook,get to the next town hall meeting in numbers and let your voice be heard!
Batman

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Oh, when a Police Officer who lives in your neighborhood gets his tires slashed, that means you have thugs that have no respect for the Police. You could call that a Gang problem and what comes with gangs is drug dealers,and addicts,and thefts,and shootings,and murders,and of course intimidation....form a large group and get to the next Town Hall meeting and make sure your voice gets out and invite the Cecil Whig to send a reporter........Gotham is calling gotta go.
Batman

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

And by the way the Cecil County Sheriff's Department has complete jurisdiction of Cecil County,including Timberbrook,which is still in Cecil County!
wow

Havre De Grace, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

look i use to live in timberbrook 45 sycamore drive mi name sticks strong in there, been arrested slang druggs around there and vandilize the place but guest what people are young and when u live the poor way in life thats what we aoutomaticly know the rappest faggs around there are bothering no one they know way better we have people looking and watching them , i promise u live there no one will bother yoou your respect is golden your grown adults your the mature ones not kids
rld

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

slb wrote:
Can anyone tell me about Timberbrook in North East. My brother is moving there and I've only heard negative things.
Thanks
i live there now i know there's drugs around but thats all around North East...Its not bad i have been here for a yr.
Timberbrook

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

I've lived there for 4 years. Yes there was a drug shooting and another unrelated shooting in the area. Haven't seen any gangs at all and the drug problem seemed to end with the first shooting. The second was a domestic violence, a women was upset at her partner, which no matter where you go you are going to have domestic violence crimes. The only problems I've had were an egging around Halloween and the kid next door playing his music too loud. There are 3 sex offenders in the area, but I'm not going to let my child out of my sight even if there were no offenders. And kids should know not to trust strangers.
Rhea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Hmmm, Timberbrook, so with all you are saying why would anyone want to live there? Omg, it is a horrible place. Shootings, murder, drugs, sex offenders....doesn't sound like peaceful valley to me. How can Timberbrook be defended??
Timberbrook

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

seems quit to me and there is 9 police officers that live in here in the houseing part
JLP

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

I live there and this so called HOA is crap and no better than the drugs and theft. Don't do it
Theresa Gorman

Perryville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

We are about to move to Timberbrook and now i see all these awful things is it still true about the place. Alot of these things were said in 2009 and 2010, this is 2013 is it still bad there.
mdgirl

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Still bad.!!!! My son was thinking of moving there and believe me he can take care of his self but I said NO WAY.!!!!!! He don't need the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Deposit Discussions

Search the Port Deposit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: J & J Nail Bar Jul 11 really 2
Parents' Day Out anywhere nearby? Jul 9 Jenn 2
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Jun 27 Oh Boyyyyy 129
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Jon SpellMAN 16
Who do you support for State Senate in Maryland... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Not in your life 11
Opinions on Gay Mayor in Rising Sun Jun 24 Does it matter 3
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... (Nov '13) Jun 23 The Shining 15
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Cecil County was issued at July 13 at 10:47PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Deposit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Deposit People Search