Asking

Havre De Grace, MD

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Wondering what kind of place is to hang out in?? How's the food there?
Anti-flag

Davisburg, MI

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Biker redneck bar
Asking

Havre De Grace, MD

#3 Dec 1, 2010
Well Bikers are cool so sounds like a great place
thh

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Big time fight there 2 weekends ago.. Terrible.
John Brooks

Port Deposit, MD

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Yeah there's fights every now and then. They took this one guy down about three of them around 1 AM in the front because of him causing a scene. Didnt really catch the fight or what caused it, since that night was boring plus I've never been a big fan of biker bars. I like bikers, there some of the coolest people you'll ever meet, just not my type of bar. I like the Vous in Perryville the most, Grogs in Port, and there's the one country bar that always plays country and has line dancing which evades my name that I love going to. And once on a very very blue moon will I go to Rising Sun's Uncle Willy's.

Thing is most of the people I know hang out at eith er the Vous as Im from Perryville or Joes since that's another Perryville hangout.
really

Havre De Grace, MD

#6 Dec 14, 2010
I heard there was some sorta fight in there but I also heard someone was being a real jerk and you know how it goes sometime you add alcohol and get an instant a@@ hole
RISING SUN

Ephrata, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2010
awhile ago they got in trouble for those gambling machines that don't pay out (but really do). every other bar in the county has them. never understood why they were singled out.
Port

Baltimore, MD

#8 Dec 27, 2010
The food is very good, reasonable prices and large portions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WingStreet Background Check Nov 25 Will 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Maryland ... (Oct '10) Nov 17 C Welles 73
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding (Apr '16) Nov 3 Slrccr 4
News Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Oct '16 Rob 79
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Oct '16 Truthful 10
Rising Sun Officer Adam Dominick (Oct '15) Oct '16 Truthful 6
Pronounce it CORRECTLY ! (Jul '14) Sep '16 Do the right thing 4

Port Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Deposit Mortgages